Blackberry 9300 3g

102°
Deal Cadet
vibhor

Im looking for some coupon for Indiaplaza or letsbuy.com to purchase blackberry. Right now on letsbuy it is costing me 12800 after using the icici offer, however if someone has the voucher for india plaza then it can cost me less as on indiaplaza the price itself is 12999. so if anyone has a cupons for indiaplaza

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

dude .. go for 100% cash back on hard drives … Buy a HDD of 2600/- and get the smae amount off on the product of five times its price i.e. 13000/- the price of BB 9300 3G.. which means u get it for 10400 ….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i checked out with indiaplaza.com , there blackberry is the imported ones. not the indian ones. so you get 6 months sellers warranty, however the ones from India have 18 months manufacturers warranty. thats why i didnt prefer indiaplaza. lets buy with icici code is the lowest as per my knowledge right now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

finally i purchased on letsbuy only.. tradus was good but you dont have the color option.. anyways , i have gots vouchers 10% (max discount 1279) so if anyone wants.. he can email me

Dimer Of The Year 2011 Dimer Of The Year 2011
Link Copied

Gr8… Which color did u go for?

Thanks for sharing coupons :-)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

graphite gray..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

vobhor can u email me the disc voucher i am planning to purchase one graphite grey 9300 bb 3g saintamit@gma…om

replyuser
Click here to reply