Bluetooth Headset @ best deal :) (750-1250 budget)

Bluetooth Headset @ best deal :) (750-1250 budget)

Missing
Deal Cadet

Please suggest the best deal for bluetooth headsets between my budget smile.Have to book in 10 days max to gift for a friend

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Man united kit cover 150x150
Deal Cadet

Coseca Byte

Trujillo
Deal Lieutenant
viky_cool17957 wrote:

Please suggest the best deal for bluetooth headsets between my budget smile.Have to book in 10 days max to gift for a friend

hi …
i m currently using this one for almost 1 year now

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-bhm1000nbeginu-…

absolutely no issue plus the battery is prty good

Img 2363
Deal Newbie

If you can get Philips SHB6110 for a good deal then it gives you far better quality than Byte corseca.

Not sure now but I got it for around 1450/- a while ago.

I have both of them, battery back up for both are very close(15+ hours), but sound quality has huge difference, for 100-200 more go for Philips SHB6110 if you can find else you can not go wrong with Corseca anyway.

Trying to get a good deal for you , if I get it I’ll post it.

Good luck

Missing
Deal Cadet

@ red devil : i actually have no idea regarding bluetooth headsets sad.. can u provide me some links fr the product u mentioned ??

ad bot
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Trujillo
Deal Lieutenant
viky_cool17957 wrote:

@ axxo : hmm cool dude.. please suggest if i can go ahead and buy this version .. i guess this is the standard one…

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-bhm1100ibeginu-…

Hav’nt tried this … but the user reviews says its GOOD & value for money smile

koina go for it toungueout n if u feel you dnt like it ,call flipkart n ask dem to return n get another 1 biggrin

Medical symbol
Deal Cadet

I have been using Nokia bh 503 since a year. Excellent bluetooth headset according to me. Nice sound and 9 to 10 hours battery life on continuous playback. Can connect to laptop for skype calls or movies as well.

You will get it in 900 to 1000 rs with seller warranty at ebay. Use the vodafone 7.5% discount coupon for additional discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet

@puchu and jaydeep : thnx fr suggestions guys smile .. was out of station so couldnt reply sad.. Am plannin to book the flipkart one i have posted since bcoz its small and compact.. decent reviews too smile..wt say guys ??

Medical symbol
Deal Cadet
viky_cool17957 wrote:

@puchu and jaydeep : thnx fr suggestions guys smile .. was out of station so couldnt reply sad.. Am plannin to book the flipkart one i have posted since bcoz its small and compact.. decent reviews too smile..wt say guys ??

Sounds good.

Missing
suspended

Can u please suggest me too? sad Im really confused :/ I have to buy in the same range but like below 800 :/ Please can anyone tell?

Missing
Deal Newbie

I’m also tired of comparing prices on different sites sad

Can someone please tell me, from where can I get Bluetooth headsets at the best price!!

Missing
Deal Newbie

i got mine free with the laptop…heheheee… they are really funky
first decide the brand which you gonna focus(mine where some local company)u have wide rangr of choice, surly in that range you cant hit like brands but you can go for nokia samsung panasonic sony etc..but u would have to go through all brands and select from wide ranges

Missing
Deal Newbie

I’m tired of comparing prices. Somewhere it is too high. Can’t decide, which one to fall for. Someone please help, I need these Bluetooth handset sad

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hey guys,want best price for your product…. check this search engine Pricegenie.in

Missing
Deal Newbie

for me it’s not just about buying…“TRUST” factor is also important..one of my friends bought an i-pod online and it turned out to be a dummy set..so confused…suggest me something which i can trustsad confused

Missing
Deal Newbie

Pricegenie.in ,, offers product at lowest price…!!!
Must check it out guyss