►►►► Cheapest Canon SX 150

90°
Deal Subedar
kool

Guys,
i’m getting Canon SX 150IS on yebhi.com for Rs.8250 with 4GB card + carry case. Is this good deal? No battery+charger free with it, what would be cost for good battery+charger, can u guys find a good deal for this camera?

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kool wrote:

Guys,
i’m getting Canon SX 150IS on yebhi.com for Rs.8250 with 4GB card + carry case. Is this good deal? No battery+charger free with it, what would be cost for good battery+charger, can u guys find a good deal for this camera?

now i cant buy from yebhi. PC2467862G2L EXPIRED..!!!!

Anybody have Rs.1000 code for HS18.com for cameras ?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
kool wrote:

Koi toh reply karo bhai…………

can i buy from TIMTARA.com ? For Rs.8150 after applying code of Rs.1500 ? http://www.timtara.com/products/Canon-SX150-IS-...#

never. you can buy from ebay using 5% off coupon at this price any day. atleast your money is protected. timtara has very very bad background and most i would say all buyers of timtara have to wait months to get refunds. kindly google timtara complaint or check out facebook page or better open a thread and take a survey from dimers how is timtara. or if you can wait you can get for 7900 odd from ebay’s deal of the week. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@OP non replies may be due to your leecher attitude always asking for help and favours from other dimers. I see nothing wrong it that but one must also bother to contribute and try to help other members. I recall I had pmed you once for help after seeing your orgasmic reviews for FnY as I had never shopped with them before.
Did you even care to read and reply????

Please introspect and then ask for favours !!!!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

First thing never buy from timtara. The price you are getting is already really good there dont seem to be better deals right now if you wait yebhi keeps issuing coupons from time to time so thats a good option. Also its better you also check offline deals as there are some retailers who could give u good pricin. Which city do you belong to ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes..i searched for sometime and found ebay giving it just 200Rs above yours..

so go for it..

Link Copied
bohra wrote:

First thing never buy from timtara. The price you are getting is already really good there dont seem to be better deals right now if you wait yebhi keeps issuing coupons from time to time so thats a good option. Also its better you also check offline deals as there are some retailers who could give u good pricin. Which city do you belong to ?

PATNA

Link Copied
harshk wrote:

@OP non replies may be due to your leecher attitude always asking for help and favours from other dimers. I see nothing wrong it that but one must also bother to contribute and try to help other members. I recall I had pmed you once for help after seeing your orgasmic reviews for FnY as I had never shopped with them before.
Did you even care to read and reply????

Please introspect and then ask for favours !!!!

U gone crazy? i just asked a question here related to camera, this is the public forum where anybody can ask anything. Where its mentioned in Rules/Regulation or is there any T&C, that dimers have to help each other, then only we will get answers? I dont remember when u asked me about FNU.

And this is your not private forum that u can say like this. If u dont want2answer its OK, I’ve no problem. There are Other dimers they can answer. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
kool wrote:

bohra wrote:

PATNA

sorry dont know much about Patna but i am sure u should check out your local retailers and ask them for last offer price

replyuser
Click here to reply