Dimers NEED HELP
Robot
Deal Subedar
17
6
2740
73

ADMIN PLEASE DON’T MOVE THIS POST FOR SOMETIME AS I REALLY WANT HELP QUICKLY

I want to purchase this micromax a89 device from buytheprice.com and i want to know about your experiences and reliability of the site from you and please also do suggest me whether i should buy this device from this site, if not then please suggest some other good deal on this phone

link to the phone – http://www.buytheprice.com/offers/…57

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Green
Deal Hunter
95
583
15522
247

you can buy this mobile @ ebay by using WEEKEND400 coupon code

Robot
Deal Subedar
17
6
2740
73
svilvam wrote:

you can buy this mobile @ ebay by using WEEKEND400 coupon code


Any guesses on the reliability of the site ?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282

It is 6003 on Ebay and OOS on Infibeam. Seller HS Distributor is on both Tradus & Ebay and is a reliable seller at both places.

Robot
Deal Subedar
17
6
2740
73
Ashwin wrote:

It is 6003 on Ebay and OOS on Infibeam. Seller HS Distributor is on both Tradus & Ebay and is a reliable seller at both places.


So should i buy from buytheprice as it is cheaper than ebay ?

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282

Never had an experience with BTP, and if you want to be doubly sure then better to spend extra 110 bucks @ Ebay.

Robot
Deal Subedar
17
6
2740
73

thanks for the help everyone
Will post the review of the device once i get it wink

12345
Deal Captain
0
71
7240
151

my experience with BTP has been ok so far.

Dancin6qb1
Deal Captain
12
44
7860
181
anshul rajput wrote:

Ashwin wrote:

It is 6003 on Ebay and OOS on Infibeam. Seller HS Distributor is on both Tradus & Ebay and is a reliable seller at both places.


So should i buy from buytheprice as it is cheaper than ebay ?


Check the seller rating at BTP…whic is not good…I would advice you to go for ebay

Dancin6qb1
Deal Captain
12
44
7860
181
Ashwin wrote:

Never had an experience with BTP, and if you want to be doubly sure then better to spend extra 110 bucks @ Ebay.


+1

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2602
99

bought 2 times from BTP in may and june last year, very good experience, very helpful and prompt customer care and quick delivery. but i think they have changed their model now so cannot comment on them lately. Also weekend400 expired in the afternoon. guys please check the coupon before recommending

1
Deal Major
33
45
22660
282
vicks619 wrote:

bought 2 times from BTP in may and june last year, very good experience, very helpful and prompt customer care and quick delivery. but i think they have changed their model now so cannot comment on them lately. Also weekend400 expired in the afternoon. guys please check the coupon before recommending


Bro it is working fine now, 2 sold in last 15 min , 1 might be OP.

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2602
99
Ashwin wrote:

vicks619 wrote:

bought 2 times from BTP in may and june last year, very good experience, very helpful and prompt customer care and quick delivery. but i think they have changed their model now so cannot comment on them lately. Also weekend400 expired in the afternoon. guys please check the coupon before recommending


Bro it is working fine now, 2 sold in last 15 min , 1 might be OP.


that is strange. on the phone, the coupon is working fine but tried to apply on adata 1TB hardisk, and it says:

This voucher has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different voucher or proceed with payment.

Discount 1
Deal Cadet
5
295
450
36

i want to buy Nokia Asha 202 from ebay buy when I am applying weekend 400 i am getting error
This voucher has reached the maximum eligible redemptions. Please use a different voucher or proceed with payment.