help in buying klipse promedia speakers

help in buying klipse promedia speakers

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4

I want to buy klipse promedia 2.1 speaker system but it’s not available anywhere in india except for eBay which is selling it for almost 20k.
On best buy it’s listed at $114.

Can someone help me to get these?

22 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4

Common guys, is there no one who buys from international websites?

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2648
105

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

Kiran
Deal Subedar
3
477
1834
94

I own these, they aren’t over rated,i have those since 8years, by far the best, I got them via ebay global buy 11k or so paid in all.

u get them locally also but hard to find, google might help

p.s get the THX version, promedia comes in two differnt models, thx is the best out their

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@Kiran wrote:

I own these, they aren’t over rated,i have those since 8years, by far the best, I got them via ebay global buy 11k or so paid in all.

u get them locally also but hard to find, google might help


p.s get the THX version, promedia comes in two differnt models, thx is the best out their

I looked on eBay India and global and global easy buy too but everywhere either these are not available or around 20k.
Can you please share a link?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Kiran
Deal Subedar
3
477
1834
94

impossible to get a link now, 8year old story, google for klipsh dealers is better for u

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2648
105
@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool

Missing
Tech Guru
2
301
4882
140
@papa_kancha wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool


Onkyo 2.0? They had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee offer ala try-and-buy available in a few cities.

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@papa_kancha wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool

My budget is 10k, and would prefer 2.1, still would consider your suggestions. smile

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@papa_kancha wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool

My budget is 10k, and would prefer 2.1, still would consider your suggestions. smile

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@Kiran wrote:

impossible to get a link now, 8year old story, google for klipsh dealers is better for u


Googling for dealer didn’t help. And I doubt I’ll be able to get those in jaipur.

Missing
Tech Guru
2
301
4882
140
@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool

My budget is 10k, and would prefer 2.1, still would consider your suggestions. smile

Some 2.0 speaker set have such astounding low frequency response that an additional sub woofer is not necessary.

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@Dr Anshuman wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

Do you want an alternate suggestion? these klipsch pro media 2.1 are old and overrated.

I did some research and decided to go for klipsch promedia 2.1, Swan m10 and Logitech z623 were second and third.
Yes you are welcome to suggest.


Do you want 2.1 or 2.0 speakers? and how much you want so spend? My suggestion is 2.0.
2.1, 5.1, 7.1 is all useless in the price range.

If you want 2.0 speakers let me know. cool

My budget is 10k, and would prefer 2.1, still would consider your suggestions. smile

Some 2.0 speaker set have such astounding low frequency response that an additional sub woofer is not necessary.

So which one do you suggest?

Missing
suspended
0
50
62
0

z623 from paytm cool cool

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@sunojianthrax wrote:

z623 from paytm cool cool


I bought z623 from Amazon on 29th for 7225/-
And today it was available for 4556/- after cashback on paytm.
Will send Amazon one back and bought one from paytm. biggrin

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2648
105
@nitin_g3 wrote:

@sunojianthrax wrote:

z623 from paytm cool cool


I bought z623 from Amazon on 29th for 7225/-
And today it was available for 4556/- after cashback on paytm.
Will send Amazon one back and bought one from paytm. biggrin


Congrats. smile

Bs
suspended
0
76
854
6
@nitin_g3 wrote:

@sunojianthrax wrote:

z623 from paytm cool cool


I bought z623 from Amazon on 29th for 7225/-
And today it was available for 4556/- after cashback on paytm.
Will send Amazon one back and bought one from paytm. biggrin


how 4556 ? how much was the cashback ?

do post a review once you get these

Bs
suspended
0
76
854
6

@Magus pm me as well what this is all about biggrin

Osho
Critic
21
135
12286
205
@bootysweat wrote:

@Magus pm me as well what this is all about biggrin


Looks like you are lost. Go, break a nut. toungueout

Bs
suspended
0
76
854
6
@Magus wrote:

@bootysweat wrote:

@Magus pm me as well what this is all about biggrin


Looks like you are lost. Go, break a nut. toungueout


do not deviate ;pm me please what you pmed others here

Osho
Critic
21
135
12286
205
@bootysweat wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@bootysweat wrote:

@Magus pm me as well what this is all about biggrin


Looks like you are lost. Go, break a nut. toungueout


do not deviate ;pm me please what you pmed others here


Now it seems someone has broken your nut indeed. Where do you see such a post here in this thread, about me PMing anyone? toungueout

Computer addict 1
Deal Cadet
0
3
140
4
@bootysweat wrote:

@nitin_g3 wrote:

@sunojianthrax wrote:

z623 from paytm cool cool


I bought z623 from Amazon on 29th for 7225/-
And today it was available for 4556/- after cashback on paytm.
Will send Amazon one back and bought one from paytm. biggrin


how 4556 ? how much was the cashback ?

do post a review once you get these


For 4556/- refer below post:
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

I’ve been using these since last 3 days which I bought from Amazon(though I’ll be returning those back as now I got them cheaper from paytm)
They are great for bass lovers and at 4553/- it’s a steal(MRP is 16k).
Imo no one will regret after buying those.
The sound is pleasant and not like other cheap speakers which starts to hurt your ear within a few hours.
The output is more focused on bass which is great for gaming and movies, also these are THX certified which is a standard for home theater systems.
If you are looking for a 2.1 system them blindly go for them no other competitors can beat this price.