Help in purchasing laptop.

Help in purchasing laptop.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6

I want to purchase this laptop.

http://www.amazon.in/Lenovo-G50-70-59436419-Int…

If anyone has a discount coupon or any method by which i get this less then on selling price, or any other trustable site, Please let me know.

Also please submit your review about this product.

24 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7

dont buy this laptop
processor is dual core ultra series
no ant/nvidia graphics card
not worth the price

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

dont buy this laptop
processor is dual core ultra series
no ant/nvidia graphics card
not worth the price


But it’s showing Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9 GHz

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7
agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

dont buy this laptop
processor is dual core ultra series
no ant/nvidia graphics card
not worth the price


But it’s showing Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9 GHz


check uself
http://ark.intel.com/products/81018/Intel-Core-…

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
64
496
9

Buy it from here buddy -

https://paytm.com/shop/p/lenovo-g5070-59-422421…

You can get it for Rs.22,350. You need to pay the full Rs.28350 while placing the order. Once the order is delivered to you, they will credit Rs.6000 back to your PayTm which you can use to buy anything or recharge anything. You can even transfer it back to your account.

Use Coupon Code LAP6K

Many such offers are available on PayTm. Search for the one you like and order

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

dont buy this laptop
processor is dual core ultra series
no ant/nvidia graphics card
not worth the price


But it’s showing Intel Core i3-4030U 1.9 GHz


check uself
http://ark.intel.com/products/81018/Intel-Core-…

Sorry but i cant see dual core anywhere? Can you please explain how you are saying it’s dual core ultra series?

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7

under performance section see no of cores —-2

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

under performance section see no of cores —-2


Bro, According to my knowledge i3 have 2 core, I5 have 4, And i7 have 6.

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7
agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

under performance section see no of cores —-2


Bro, According to my knowledge i3 have 2 core, I5 have 4, And i7 have 6.


not all i5 model have 4 core. maximum have 2 cores and i7 are 4 cores not 6 in laptops

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7
dragon master wrote:

Here is another good deal

https://paytm.com/shop/p/hp-15-r033tx-intel-cor…

Core i3 with 2 GB Graphics for 26744


deals are great on paytm but what about the customer care support and seller rating. there is a huge risk

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

under performance section see no of cores —-2


Bro, According to my knowledge i3 have 2 core, I5 have 4, And i7 have 6.


not all i5 model have 4 core. maximum have 2 cores and i7 are 4 cores not 6 in laptops

But what about i3? If it has 2 core then may be it’s good because maximum i5 models have 2 cores according to you

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

dragon master wrote:

Here is another good deal

https://paytm.com/shop/p/hp-15-r033tx-intel-cor…

Core i3 with 2 GB Graphics for 26744


deals are great on paytm but what about the customer care support and seller rating. there is a huge risk


Yes thats why i m not purchasing from paytm

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7
agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

under performance section see no of cores —-2


Bro, According to my knowledge i3 have 2 core, I5 have 4, And i7 have 6.


not all i5 model have 4 core. maximum have 2 cores and i7 are 4 cores not 6 in laptops

But what about i3? If it has 2 core then may be it’s good because maximum i5 models have 2 cores according to you

both i3 and i5 have 2 cores then it do not means that both have same performance. i 5 have some extra features like turo boost and high clock frequency.
let not mix thing in simple u want to spend 27k on i3 which is dual core and no graphics card but u can easily get 4 core processor and amd graphics card

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
56
6
devil;( wrote:

agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

agarwal wrote:

devil;( wrote:

under performance section see no of cores —-2


Bro, According to my knowledge i3 have 2 core, I5 have 4, And i7 have 6.


not all i5 model have 4 core. maximum have 2 cores and i7 are 4 cores not 6 in laptops

But what about i3? If it has 2 core then may be it’s good because maximum i5 models have 2 cores according to you

both i3 and i5 have 2 cores then it do not means that both have same performance. i 5 have some extra features like turo boost and high clock frequency.
let not mix thing in simple u want to spend 27k on i3 which is dual core and no graphics card but u can easily get 4 core processor and amd graphics card

true. i am also thinking same, But my brother told me quad core is not intel

Images1
Deal Cadet
2
146
470
7

yes not intel but amd. currently i am using amd a10(higher model) without any problem. u can trust amd also

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5462
125

This is a very good laptop considering the price. I have bought one of these from dubai 3 months back. Paid around 25k for an i5 model with 500 gb HDD and 4 gb RAM. built quality of this laptop is much better than the similarly priced acer or asus. Only downer is the poor keyboard. Unfortunately most of the lenovo laptops have poor keyboards.

Even i was skeptical about ULV processor’s capability however it turned out to be much better than i thought. I run Virtual machines on this laptop and it can easily run 4 client operating systems simultaneously .I never expected a 2 core i5 ULV processor to run 4 full fledged windows simultaneously.

@ Op

if possible, upgrade the HDD to SSD drive like samsung evo. It will enhance the performance by manifolds

Here is the screenshot of my Lenovo 50-70 ,windows 8, server 2012 R2 and windows 10 in VM on a windows 7 OS.

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/6pmb76.png…G].

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5462
125

This is a very good laptop considering the price. I have bought one of these from dubai 3 months back. Paid around 25k for an i5 model with 500 gb HDD and 4 gb RAM. built quality of this laptop is much better than the similarly priced acer or asus. Only downer is the poor keyboard. Unfortunately most of the lenovo laptops have poor keyboards.

Even i was skeptical about ULV processor’s capability however it turned out to be much better than i thought. I run Virtual machines on this laptop and it can easily run 4 client operating systems simultaneously .I never expected a 2 core i5 ULV processor to run 4 full fledged windows simultaneously.

@ Op

if possible, upgrade the HDD to SSD drive like samsung evo. It will enhance the performance by manifolds

Here is the screenshot of my Lenovo 50-70 running windows 8, server 2012 R2 and windows 10 in VM on a windows 7 OS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

purchase at paytm,

it gives upto/or 6000rs cashback,

then transfer 6000 to another paytm account and then transfer it to Bank

Qwerty 20150307 180913
Deal Newbie
0
51
44
4

but from paytm, it gives upto 6,000 cashback

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Lieutenant
0
78
3274
45

Wouldn’t risk buying a laptop from paytm. Would not even buy a pendrive from them. I bought a lenovo g50-70. 4gig ram’ i5, 2gig graphics and win 8.1 at 41000 from Flipkart.