Need help in buying a perfect 40" Led Tv

Need help in buying a perfect 40" Led Tv

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35

I want to buy a 40 or 43" full HD LED tv
I saw many cheap tv’s such as Micromax And VU
But i am confused that shall i go for these brands or some good brand like LG
Kindly suggest me a best Tv with a good price
Help will be appreciated

  • In
9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1106
17

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound


If you personally own the TV, Can u give me a good review of that
Plus m getting micromax 43" around the same price, so shall i consider that..?

Giphy
Deal Cadet
2
125
566
22

Buy those led tv which give you more warranty. I bought Videocon because of warranty and price.

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1106
17
@Randomactz wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound


If you personally own the TV, Can u give me a good review of that
Plus m getting micromax 43" around the same price, so shall i consider that..?


I dont but i was thinking to buy the same , so have researched about it
@agent007 owns this model i think.. maybe he can give his feedback ?

Would recommend this one over mmx tv

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18470
189
@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound


If you personally own the TV, Can u give me a good review of that
Plus m getting micromax 43" around the same price, so shall i consider that..?


I dont but i was thinking to buy the same , so have researched about it
@agent007 owns this model i think.. maybe he can give his feedback ?

Would recommend this one over mmx tv


yes bro the tv is just superb using since 5 months no complains at all full hd looks just awesome sound quality is also fine for 15*15 ft room
just blindly go for it

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@agent007 wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound


If you personally own the TV, Can u give me a good review of that
Plus m getting micromax 43" around the same price, so shall i consider that..?


I dont but i was thinking to buy the same , so have researched about it
@agent007 owns this model i think.. maybe he can give his feedback ?

Would recommend this one over mmx tv


yes bro the tv is just superb using since 5 months no complains at all full hd looks just awesome sound quality is also fine for 15*15 ft room
just blindly go for it

Thanks for replying and KG for Help
Also may i know the picture quality while using normal channels on the Tv
What about the service quality, picture quality and sound quality
Also which DTH connection are you using..?

Apparitiondesigns co uk
Deal Subedar
2
140
2390
35
@Rk_Indori wrote:

Buy those led tv which give you more warranty. I bought Videocon because of warranty and price.


What price did u got and what about the warranty..?

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18470
189
@Randomactz wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

@Randomactz wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

buy vu 40" with sbi offer if still on and attach a decent pair of 2.1 speakers with it for better sound


If you personally own the TV, Can u give me a good review of that
Plus m getting micromax 43" around the same price, so shall i consider that..?


I dont but i was thinking to buy the same , so have researched about it
@agent007 owns this model i think.. maybe he can give his feedback ?

Would recommend this one over mmx tv


yes bro the tv is just superb using since 5 months no complains at all full hd looks just awesome sound quality is also fine for 15*15 ft room
just blindly go for it

Thanks for replying and KG for Help
Also may i know the picture quality while using normal channels on the Tv
What about the service quality, picture quality and sound quality
Also which DTH connection are you using..?

i am using normal cable connection it is also ok but i watch movies in full hd by downloading which is superb sound quality is best for 15*15 ft room and above that u need 2.1 home theater speakers
i recommend you use hd connection like videocon

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18470
189
@Randomactz wrote:

@Rk_Indori wrote:

Buy those led tv which give you more warranty. I bought Videocon because of warranty and price.


What price did u got and what about the warranty..?


u can get 2years extra warranty for vu tv by paying 2.5k more so total 3years warranty