OOS || Need Suggestion || Vedas Wave VIII ( VEV...

OOS || Need Suggestion || Vedas Wave VIII ( VEVWI42103 ) Notebook ( Core i5 (3rd Generation) - 16 GB - 1 TB - 39.62cm (15.6) - Windows 8 - 8 GB ) ( Black ) @ 25,363

Aladdin wow 1
Deal Cadet

Need Suggestion || Anyone heard about this Brand, can we buy? any idea? 

Vedas Wave VIII ( VEVWI42103 ) Notebook ( Core i5 (3rd Generation) – 16 GB – 1 TB – 39.62cm (15.6) – Windows 8 – 8 GB ) ( Black ) @ 25,363

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/vedas-wave-viii

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Super Moderator

Brand belongs to Ramdev Baba? eek

Aladdin wow 1
Deal Cadet
@cm4444 wrote:

Brand belongs to Ramdev Baba? eek

Seems to be

biggrin

Super Moderator

Calling all dimers @DealSeeker @RDX @anthrax.ut @viSH @VaibhavJain

Have you seen this Patanjali brand Laptop? rofl smiley emoticons photo: ROFL LOL rofl.gif

Arasu
Shopping Friend

There is one question and answer

someone asked question that “Do u have service centre in Tamil nadu ?” and the answer is For warranty related queries, Kindly get in touch with the brand directly at [email protected]...au

In the website veda.com.au, it says Veda is Australia’s No 1 credit reporting agency. We provide products to help you understand and manage your credit history

Suspicious

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
@cm4444 wrote:

Have you seen this Patanjali brand Laptop? rofl smiley emoticons photo: ROFL LOL rofl.gif

bhai aaj ABP NEWS pe dekha tha Ramdev, Nike and rebook ko challenge krne ke liye naya fashion wear brand market mai la rhe hai evil

ad bot
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Your life
Super Moderator
@cm4444 wrote:

Freebies Included

1 Patanjali Atta maggi exclusive pack
1 Laptop bag with Baba Ramdev autograph
1 nail cutter (in case u grow them in excess by yoga effect )
1 year free access to patanjali website without internet

Please note – The dvd writer is only compatible with cd/dvd of patanjali yogpeeth

Your life
Super Moderator
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

bhai aaj ABP NEWS pe dekha tha Ramdev, Nike and rebook ko challenge krne ke liye naya fashion wear brand market mai la rhe hai evil

Any solution to this ?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

or do i need to wait for someone who needs rail ticket booking to use my wallet/card balance

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
@RDX wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Any solution to this ?
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

or do i need to wait for someone who needs rail ticket booking to use my wallet/card balance

i don’t think sbi buddy will take a virtual card. that’s why!

Your life
Super Moderator
@VaibhavJain wrote: i don’t think sbi buddy will take a virtual card. that’s why!

Not working with payumoney and paytm as well

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
@RDX wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote: i don’t think sbi buddy will take a virtual card. that’s why!

Not working with payumoney and paytm as well

its an error then, many e wallets are facing like lime.

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend

Vedas is an Andhra based company a very new one was established in 2012 and they used to make software for clients and then forayed into hardware market too. Basically they are just doing re-branding of Chinese stuffs but still they claim to be manufacturing everything which I doubt big time.
Their products range includes USB drives, laptops, smartwatches, etc.
They only sale online and currently listed on Snapdeal, Amazon, Shopclues, Flipkart and Paytm.

Oh and the company’s tagline is awesomely stupid “We are a company of people …”

I will not at all suggest you to buy this but rest your call.’

Here’s the official site in case you need
http://vedaslabs.com/inde...ml

@something4u

@cm4444 hahaha bhai Ramdev baba ka hi company lag raha hai mujhe ye sach mein. Ramdev ne to ab noodles bhi bana liya kuch deen baad desidime ka bhi competion mein kahin babadime na bana de. lol

Aladdin wow 1
Deal Cadet
@viSH wrote:

Vedas is an Andhra based company a very new one was established in 2012 and they used to make software for clients and then forayed into hardware market too. Basically they are just doing re-branding of Chinese stuffs but still they claim to be manufacturing everything which I doubt big time.
Their products range includes USB drives, laptops, smartwatches, etc.
They only sale online and currently listed on Snapdeal, Amazon, Shopclues, Flipkart and Paytm.

Oh and the company’s tagline is awesomely stupid “We are a company of people …”

I will not at all suggest you to buy this but rest your call.’

Here’s the official site in case you need
http://vedaslabs.com/inde...ml

@something4u

@cm4444 hahaha bhai Ramdev baba ka hi company lag raha hai mujhe ye sach mein. Ramdev ne to ab noodles bhi bana liya kuch deen baad desidime ka bhi competion mein kahin babadime na bana de. lol

thanks for your research. Now the product gets out of stock. cool