Nokia mobile within 1000/-

Nokia mobile within 1000/-

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Newbie

I need a Nokia mobile within 1000/- or less, the cheapest possible deal.

8 Comments  |  
0 Dimers
Shopping Friend

dont buy 1280 mobile

Missing
Deal Newbie

@mraj146 Why not 1280 mobile? Any particular reasons? Pls tell me. Info needed urgently.

Shopping Friend

i am using 1280 from 2 months…. it has voice leakage problem…. means the voice will be heard outside even in normal mode through the speaker at the backside of the panel….. in fact you can hear if you keep the phone the other side also… :P

resound/same voice repeating/no head phones with the pack…. are other drawbacks…..!!! even though they say it will support mp3 tones, but there is no way you can download mp3 tones to this phone……!!

only advantage is price factor….. keep a few bucks more and you will get better one …..

Missing
Deal Cadet

@MRAJ146 i’m also a user of nokia 1280.. infact i bought it from homeshop18 after i came across a deal though DD only… i think that your observation is right… the phone has voice leakage problem… but i solved that problem in a cheap and convenient way by covering the back speaker with a cotton peice(the one which we use to cover the wounds)… and then closing the back lid… problem solved…

@arjunonline the phone is quite good…. it has very good battery life and good signal reception…. just solve the voice leakage problem using the above technique and the phone’s good to go….

ad bot
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie

@mraj146 “it has voice leakage problem…. means the voice will be heard outside even in normal mode through the speaker at the backside of the panel….. in fact you can hear if you keep the phone the other side also… :P
resound/same voice repeating/”

Yes,yes,yes….. same problem mine too has.

mraj146- your answer was just one day late… or else i would not have booked. Your opinion is right. I had booked the 1280 on letsbuy.com by the time you answered with the info provided by qwerty.
Now i called back the letsbuy, they have assured to replace the phone, but i asked for replacement for another model i.e.1616 nokia. I dont know whether they will oblige? Has to wait till monday for reply from them.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Hi Guys,

Nokia 1616 is Out Of Stock in LetsBuy. Is there any other good deal available?

Did someone buy Nokia X1-01? How is the battery life and other reviews for it?

Thanks,
Suraj

My photo
Deal Cadet

friends coupon code is expired please help !!! what about nokia 101 ?