Suggest a Smartphone in the range of 12K-25K

Suggest a Smartphone in the range of 12K-25K

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a smartphone in the range of Rs.12,000 to Rs.25,000. I have been using MOTO G [1st Gen] for the past 2 years and it is still working fine though with some apps it is slow in response. But i am looking to replace it with a better phone. I use a lot of apps as well as play lot of games. So the main criteria for me in a smartphone are:-

1. Compact Screen size – 5 inch (max 5.5 inch)
2. Memory – Atleast 32gb inbuilt memory.
3. Longer Battery life.
4. Atleast 2gb RAM
5. Camera – Atleast it should take good photos
6. Should be able to handle heavy apps and media content.

I know that i am asking for a lot in one mobile. But as i am a heavy user, I want to invest in a good phone. MOTO G has been awesome. biggrin But it is time to move on to a new device. So please suggest me some good Smartphones in Android. (Good Deals are most welcome) smile

PS: I am also looking to buy a iPhone 5s or iPhone 6 for official use. So please provide me some good deals for iPhone also.

61 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18470
189

one plus 2 is the best there is no problem of heating or any issue in the phone

5
Deal Lieutenant
0
107
6308
28

You should go for ONE PLUS TWO…. I am not a one 1+ user but my friend has this awesome gadget …no problem till now

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51232
1025

Got 1+1 in 18.5
Fantastic phone without gimmicks
No FM
No SD card
No earphone
No dual sim
Only 64gb internal memory.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images
Moderator
2
212
13232
204

one plus two smile

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

But some of them are saying in desidime other posts, One plus 2 has heating problems and not worth for 25000/-. So which other Android phone is good in this price range??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

You will have to compromise on camera if u buy one plus !

Images
Moderator
2
212
13232
204
@gambitrite wrote:

But some of them are saying in desidime other posts, One plus 2 has heating problems and not worth for 25000/-. So which other Android phone is good in this price range??


roll roll
no idea

08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
0
7
2004
41
@gambitrite wrote:

But some of them are saying in desidime other posts, One plus 2 has heating problems and not worth for 25000/-. So which other Android phone is good in this price range??


lol .. buy any android and there will be heating if u dnt no wat u doing ..
sometimes its due to hardware ,sw or Gaming or even a video ..

Jp00311111a11 37da5d6bce939771ed55 l
Deal Cadet
0
149
392
8

why all person are suggested one plus
in this range you should go with branded smartphones of samsung and others also.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

Please don’t suggest Samsung.. My Friend purchased a galaxy s4 6 months back

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

it is now slowed down and takes a lot of time to open some of the apps

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53
"@theruler007":http://www.desidime.com/users/88177 wrote:


lol .. buy any android and there will be heating if u dnt no wat u doing ..
sometimes its due to hardware ,sw or Gaming or even a video ..

Lol yeah i understand your point… but my moto g 1st gen phone never used to heat up to the extent of the newly released phones..

Images
Moderator
2
212
13232
204
@cuteangel wrote:

why all person are suggested one plus
in this range you should go with branded smartphones of samsung and others also.


eek eek eek eek

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

I love Android but if i can’t find any good phones then i have to wait for some new phones to be released.. Any good phones releasing in the future??

Tmpdoodle1472016993710
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
2

Bhai dont waste your money buy coolpad note 3 blindly

Unnamed %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
110
506
13

You can also consider nexus 6

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
0
68
488
9

As you are using moto g 1st generation You should seriously look at Moto g 3rd generation. It fullfills all your requirements other than memory. So put a 64 GB class 10 Memory Card and it can work as internal memory when it’s get updated to marshmallow

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53
@abhim25 wrote:

As you are using moto g 1st generation You should seriously look at Moto g 3rd generation. It fullfills all your requirements other than memory. So put a 64 GB class 10 Memory Card and it can work as internal memory when it’s get updated to marshmallow


I would have blindly gone for Moto G 3rd Gen … only important con i find in it is 16gb internal memory. I am looking for atleast 32gb internal memory. Running certain apps from external memory card usually causes lag and delay in response.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53
@amittravels007846 wrote:

You can also consider nexus 6


Nexus 6 is a very good phone but i require a phone which is compact (5 inch screen). Whereas the Nexus 6 is almost like holding a tablet. biggrin

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53
@capt_golu wrote:

Bhai dont waste your money buy coolpad note 3 blindly


Yes i have checked it out. One of my friend has bought coolpad note 3 but some of the apps do not respond properly. Apps sometimes do not save or sync properly. Coolpad UI also requires a lot of tweaks.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51232
1025
@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Got 1+1 in 18.5
Fantastic phone without gimmicks
No FM
No SD card
No earphone
No dual sim
Only 64gb internal memory.


tareef kar raha hai ya burai roll


Pure complement on core features to focus on smart phone features.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53

Guys how is One Plus X?? Is it better than One Plus One?

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
167
6065
61
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Got 1+1 in 18.5
Fantastic phone without gimmicks
No FM
No SD card
No earphone
No dual sim
Only 64gb internal memory.


tareef kar raha hai ya burai roll


Pure complement on core features to focus on smart phone features.


wah nice way to complement lol 1 line me taare & 5 line me buraai toungueout

This is barood way @Troll

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
127
8940
53
@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Got 1+1 in 18.5
Fantastic phone without gimmicks
No FM
No SD card
No earphone
No dual sim
Only 64gb internal memory.


tareef kar raha hai ya burai roll


Pure complement on core features to focus on smart phone features.


wah nice way to complement lol 1 line me taare & 5 line me buraai toungueout

This is barood way @Troll


Confusing Statement by Barood… Like a politician. Don’t know whether to vote for him or not.

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
167
6065
61
@gambitrite wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vishusgh wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Got 1+1 in 18.5
Fantastic phone without gimmicks
No FM
No SD card
No earphone
No dual sim
Only 64gb internal memory.


tareef kar raha hai ya burai roll


Pure complement on core features to focus on smart phone features.


wah nice way to complement lol 1 line me taare & 5 line me buraai toungueout

This is barood way @Troll


Confusing Statement by Barood… Like a politician. Don’t know whether to vote for him or not.


afterall its BAROOD style

Tmpdoodle1472016993710
Deal Newbie
0
50
44
2
@gambitrite wrote:

@capt_golu wrote:

Bhai dont waste your money buy coolpad note 3 blindly


Yes i have checked it out. One of my friend has bought coolpad note 3 but some of the apps do not respond properly. Apps sometimes do not save or sync properly. Coolpad UI also requires a lot of tweaks.

Bhai soon custom rom will be available which reduces these short overcomes