Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Desidime Premier League 2016 - Semi Final

Desidime Premier League 2016 - Semi Final

2582°
Supernova
Nigel

Congratulations to all four teams for reaching the semi finals

Team Invincible vs Team Ironman (1100 Hrs)

DD22 vs Virtual Warriors (1500 Hrs)

Both the Games will be on played on 22nd June 2016 (tomorrow)

Below are the type of contest which will be played in semi-final match. Total time per match will be 1 hour and 45 minutes.

1. Strategy [30 minutes]
2. Rapid fire (total 3 games) [45 minutes]
3. Never buy if you are a dimer (one chance only) [30 minutes]

Admin team will create a new thread for all the games, and both the teams has to post their entries in that one thread only.
Minimum 2 players has to take part in the match. And one player cant play one contest/game continuously.
For Example:- If Player A is playing contest 1 (strategy), then he cant play game 1 under contest 2 (Rapid fire), but he can play game 2.

Rules for the match is as follows.

Strategy

Rules for match

1. Admin team will announce one product category in the main contest thread, each team has to select five stores withing 5 minutes, after which the Admin will release the product.
  2. Each team will get 25 minutes to find the cheapest product from only the 5 stores which the team has selected. Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  3. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  4. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  5. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  6. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  7. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  8. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)
  9. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  10. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  11. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the product.
  12. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  13. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  14. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

Rapid Fire

Rules for match

1. Admin team will announce 3 products in the main contest thread, one by one at the interval of 15 minutes.
  2. Each team will get 15 minutes/game (total 45 minutes) to find the cheapest product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  3. Entries for game 1 will not be considered valid once 15 minutes are over and/or the product for game 2 is released,which ever comes earlier. Same will be the the case for game 2 and 3.
  4. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  5. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  6. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  7. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  8. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  9. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)
  10. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  11. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  12. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  13. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  14. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

Never buy if you are a dimer (one chance only).

Rules for match

1. Each team will get 30 minutes to find the Most Expensive product.Time starts as soon as the product is posted.
  2. You are allowed to put only one entry in contest thread, you can decide when to put it in that half hour, the team with the highest price wins….. if the time stamps of the post shows the half hour has crossed even by one mili sec… the entry wont be considered
  3. Editing your thread or posts is not allowed. If you find a better deal/coupon, please comment in your contest thread as a fresh post.
  4. Links/Sites where the product is out of stock will not be considered as an valid entry.
  5. The product has to be from an Indian site (international sites shipping products to India wont be considered).
  6. Coupons can be applied, but these coupons can not be one time coupon codes of other coupon/affiliate sites, cant be bank specific coupon codes, Signup/registration coupons will be allowed.
  7. Entries containing final price after cashback will not be considered valid
  8. Product link and price must be correct and it should be in the same post. (Round off figure will not be considered) if price is Rs 4.56 Then mentioning Rs 5 is not valid)
  9. If the deal is from eBay, seller rating less than 50 will not be allowed (unless it is promoted by eBay itself).
  10. Deals/Coupons from sites which are banned on DesiDime won’t be allowed in the contest.
  11. If the product page does not categorically say it is seller warranty it will be considered as manufacturer warranty
  12. Other Terms & Conditions will be notified simultaneously with the products.
  13. In case of any dispute, admin team will take the final decision.

ALL THE BEST !!!

Expired
199 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Comedy DPL

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@rajasekharstrikes wrote:

Comedy DPL

Not DPL… bro.. APL

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@bumblefoot @Nigel

When other team is fighting for one issue… that time why you people (Admins)not lock the thread.. now I am fighting about my issue.. thread was locked by admin..

Clearly Admins want to see them in Finals.. that is why.. now thread was locked

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

@bobby4080 Sir we gave both teams equal chance, if you decide not to play its totally upto you. We lock every thread after match is over.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot @Nigel

When other team is fighting for one issue… that time why you people (Admins)not lock the thread.. now I am fighting about my issue.. thread was locked by admin..

Clearly Admins want to see them in Finals.. that is why.. now thread was locked

With in few minutes i think this thread also will be LOCKED

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

@bobby4080 Sir we gave both teams equal chance, if you decide not to play its totally upto you. We lock every thread after match is over.

Sir, After Quarter final match… Admins made a decision @bobby4080 was the winner…. why that time thread was not locked….

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@win_edge wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

Sir, After Quarter final match… Admins made a decision @bobby4080 was the winner…. why that time thread was not locked….

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif

Admin
Link Copied

guys we are always here to discuss, if not they we will not be having this discussion.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

guys we are always here to discuss, if not they we will not be having this discussion.

When I am not accepting to play Tiebreaker.. how you people decide the match timing….. you people and other team guys both combined and take one side decision is it fair…

As am single here you guys taken decision without my acceptance… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Admin
Link Copied

@bobby4080 As i said earlier also, it was mistake from our end and your team saw product without warranty & their teams saw product with warranty. So Its not the case of supporting one team here. We had to conduct that match again because question was not correctly posted from our end. And since both teams were available online we kept it.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

When I am not accepting to play Tiebreaker.. how you people decide the match timing….. you people and other team guys both combined and take one side decision is it fair…

As am single here you guys taken decision without my acceptance… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Mistake made by ADMIN.. Penalty to DIMER…. how CRAZYYYYYYY…. DPL [APL]

@Spock @Magus @DealSeeker @rajasekharstrikes @sreev @agent007 @Paisa_de @GoogleCA @billa ajith @Amolverma.6 @B@R_0_0_D @Deal-Kwik @AtulTheDimer @shreyansh94135 @Scorpion @kumar785307 @Beinghuman @munna master @A2Zdeals @mahidada

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

@bobby4080 As i said earlier also, it was mistake from our end and your team saw product without warranty & their teams saw product with warranty. So Its not the case of supporting one team here. We had to conduct that match again because question was not correctly posted from our end. And since both teams were available online we kept it.

Sir yesterday same issue in our match also why cant RESCHEDULE the match again…

Admin
Link Copied

@win_edge will you now stop spamming unless you have something useful to say.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

Its not a single time for almost all the matches its happened the same. Why you guys didnt reschedule all the matches…..

If your fair..

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@win_edge wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

@Spock @Magus @DealSeeker @rajasekharstrikes @sreev @agent007 @Paisa_de @GoogleCA @billa ajith @Amolverma.6 @B@R_0_0_D @Deal-Kwik @AtulTheDimer @shreyansh94135 @Scorpion @kumar785307 @Beinghuman @munna master @A2Zdeals @mahidada

+1.

Admin
Link Copied

@sreev which match sir ? why it was not asked yesterday ? i am sorry we cant change anything now.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

What am spamming sir… i am telling the truth…
Almost every match same issue.. by amdins…. why reschedule whole DPL

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@sreev wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

Sir yesterday same issue in our match also why cant RESCHEDULE the match again…

Dont worry bro they will reschedule your match also..
As the mistake in question by admins..

Admin
Link Copied
@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

Its not a single time for almost all the matches its happened the same. Why you guys didnt reschedule all the matches…..

If your fair..

Lets talk about this one. If anyone had to say something then this is not the time, it should be during that contest, not when we are at later stage of matches.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

If your fair..

Lets talk about this one. If anyone had to say something then this is not the time, it should be during that contest, not when we are at later stage of matches.

Yes yesterday itself went to later stage why rescheduled today??? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@win_edge wrote:

@bobby4080 wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

+1

Admin
Link Copied

@bobby4080 they did questioned us, but none of the admins were only.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@bumblefoot wrote:

@sreev which match sir ? why it was not asked yesterday ? i am sorry we cant change anything now.

Sir as i am thinking once admin take the decision it will never change but today i come to know it will CHANGE .. that’s why asked. plz kindly rescheduled the match
Admin
Link Copied

There is no rescheduling of any matches now. All results are clear And Semi finals will be conducted tomorrow as per timing mentioned.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@win_edge wrote:

@bumblefoot wrote:

What am spamming sir… i am telling the truth…
Almost every match same issue.. by amdins…. why reschedule whole DPL

@win_edge

Can you please list the matches where the admin team took erratic decisions. You are saying its done in almost all the matches.

Is your statement correct. ??? If it is so, kindly list them here.

We as a community should not accuse the admin team if they commit a mistake. Running such a big contest is not a easy task. Managing 40 teams together. Sometimes they may be wrong, but its the duty of the dimers to bring it to their notice.

Many saw that the warranty aspect was removed from the question posted yesterday. But no one came up when abhimahajan was fighting for the mistake done. Its today the admins realized that there was a mistake at their end. And they tried to rectify it.

So please don’t blame and accuse the admins and generalize that this has been done throughout the tournament.

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

As match was rescheduled all of a sudden, (Between DD5 and DD22)

Both teams affirmation was necessary….. to play the rescheduled match

As Match was to be played because of the mistake of League conductors….

Bobby`s team did not play match, is total failure of DD.

DD should have convinced Bobby`s team to play this match.

League could have been extended by 2 more days…but now, this dark spot will always be there for this years DPL.

and, abhimahajan`s team also cannot be too happy to play alone in controversial match.

PS: Just convincing 2 teams (at this period) was necessary to play rescheduled match to conduct all fair League

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
@mahidada wrote:

League could have been extended by 2 more days…but now, this dark spot will always be there for this years DPL.

and, abhimahajan`s team also cannot be too happy to play alone in controversial match.

PS: Just convincing 2 teams (at this period) was necessary to play rescheduled match to conduct all fair League

Well said. Same thought.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
@mahidada wrote:

@mahidada

Agreed that the match was rescheduled all of a sudden. But when this happened, both the team members were present.

Obviously DD22 were adamant that they don’t want a rematch. Bumblefoot tried to convince him. But DD22 were not ready.

Now do you want the admins to stoop down low and beg the team to play the match once again. This is ridiculous.

If DD22 was not present, it would have been a different case.

Both the teams were present and DD22 refused to play.

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied
@TRAVOLTA wrote:

@mahidada

Agreed that the match was rescheduled all of a sudden. But when this happened, both the team members were present.

Obviously DD22 were adamant that they don’t want a rematch. Bumblefoot tried to convince him. But DD22 were not ready.

Now do you want the admins to stoop down low and beg the team to play the match once again. This is ridiculous.

If DD22 was not present, it would have been a different case.

Both the teams were present and DD22 refused to play.

Yes, both the teams were present. Agreed!

There was some discussion going on between 2 teams and admins, Agreed!

Some points needs to be considered here

1. Mistake was made by admin team

2. Till today, Bobby`s team was going to play the match.

3. They (Bobby`s) were still in shock, and could have came to understanding when all is cooled down, I am only saying, there was no need to take match when all was heated up, and one team was adamant on decision not to play the match, and their decision to do so is totally understable at that time.

Just my saying is, as mistake has already been made. No necessity to took an abrupt decision of a Match.

No, to make this statement, you misunderstood me. My only thought was Time heals everything https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply