[Airtel Broadband Deal] Get a brand new router ...

[Airtel Broadband Deal] Get a brand new router for 250 Rs. (under their exchange offer scheme)

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
14
145
5756
243

Creating this thread to inform fellow dimers that there is an ongoing promotion by Airtel for its broadband customers. (a few users might already be aware of the same)

*Replace your existing modem (it could be non functional as well) and get a brand new modem for just Rs. 250.

The 250 Rs charges would be deducted from your next bill.

I was offered a brand new seal packed TENDA TE-D151 Wireless N150 ADSL2+ modem router(link: http://www.amazon.in/TENDA-TE-D151-Wireless-ADS...) in exchange for my faulty binatone router.

The router brand would be dependent basis your locality. You can call 198 to know more about this offer.

  • In
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100

Thanks for the info.
Is there any webpage / link where we can see the details?

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
14
145
5756
243
@xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Is there any webpage / link where we can see the details?


No. not listed on web.
Give them a call on 198 and tell them that you want to avail the 250 exchange offer for modem router. They will tell you all the details

1918736 853709431414832 2293105951512070945 n
Deal Subedar
2
55
2250
68

@rocker123

Will they take their beetel 450tc(non functional) in exchange?

And is this applicable for delhi?

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
14
145
5756
243
@nancyarora501 wrote:

@rocker123

Will they take their beetel 450tc(non functional) in exchange?

And is this applicable for delhi?


Yes, your non functional modem can be exchanged.
Yes, it is applicable for Delhi ( I too am from Delhi)

Download
Deal Lieutenant
5
79
3094
64

is it available to delhi only ?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
@rocker123 wrote:

@nancyarora501 wrote:

@rocker123

Will they take their beetel 450tc(non functional) in exchange?

And is this applicable for delhi?


Yes, your non functional modem can be exchanged.
Yes, it is applicable for Delhi ( I too am from Delhi)


I am also from Delhi but they replied to me:

“Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email regarding new modem for your airtel Fixedline A/c xxxxxxx.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to provide new modem, alternatively you can purchase a new modem/Wifi router from the local vendor, Airtel Showroom or third party websites and write to us for configuration of the same. Once the new modem is available for configuration, we will be happy to arrange an executive visit for modem installation.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Please feel free to write back to us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Praveenkumar S
Service Specialist
airtel"

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
14
145
5756
243
@xuseronline wrote:

@rocker123 wrote:

@nancyarora501 wrote:

@rocker123

Will they take their beetel 450tc(non functional) in exchange?

And is this applicable for delhi?


Yes, your non functional modem can be exchanged.
Yes, it is applicable for Delhi ( I too am from Delhi)


I am also from Delhi but they replied to me:

“Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email regarding new modem for your airtel Fixedline A/c xxxxxxx.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to provide new modem, alternatively you can purchase a new modem/Wifi router from the local vendor, Airtel Showroom or third party websites and write to us for configuration of the same. Once the new modem is available for configuration, we will be happy to arrange an executive visit for modem installation.

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Please feel free to write back to us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Praveenkumar S
Service Specialist
airtel"


Give them a call..

Please Note: Half of the airtel customer care executives themselves are unaware of the existing offers that are going.

Missing