Any way to transfer Rs.17000 from PayUmoney to ...

Any way to transfer Rs.17000 from PayUmoney to Bank without any loss ???

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

I have 17000 Rs. in PayU, any way to transfer back to bank without any transfer charge or any other profitable deal for giftcards using Payumoney that is profitable ?

TIA https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
404 img
Deal Captain
3
108
11252
128

Richie Rich https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
u can try buying gvs from website that giving At discount and payu option available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@AppY_NeO wrote:

Richie Rich https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
u can try buying gvs from website that giving At discount and payu option available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Converting money to GV, i am ready but no website is providing discount for 17000+ vouchers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

404 img
Deal Captain
3
108
11252
128
@Navneet wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

Richie Rich https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
u can try buying gvs from website that giving At discount and payu option available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Converting money to GV, i am ready but no website is providing discount for 17000+ vouchers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

amazon gvs will work?
i heard some website was giving for 5% off :|

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@AppY_NeO wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@AppY_NeO wrote:

Richie Rich https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
u can try buying gvs from website that giving At discount and payu option available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Converting money to GV, i am ready but no website is providing discount for 17000+ vouchers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

amazon gvs will work?
i heard some website was giving for 5% off :|

That offer is no more live https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing