any xbox 360 expert here ?

any xbox 360 expert here ?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5

any xbox 360 expert here ?
I have an xbox 360 500gb with an additional Microsoft certified hard disk 250 gb installed in it
the xbox is jtagged and 65 games already installed
the console is around 2 years old but i don’t have the original box/packaging and the invoice
i will provide a wireless controller with as well

how much price can I expect since I am looking to resell it ??

  • In
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
641

@Kill Bill Pandey I am no Xbox expert. But I do know that you can’t safely use Xbox Live (account ban) with a jtagged Xbox, which is a big disadvantage IMO. This is why I never modded my Xbox. But then some people are okay with this and actually want a modded Xbox.

No idea about the current pricing. Check Quikr and Olx to get a better idea.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey I am no Xbox expert. But I do know that you can’t safely use Xbox Live (account ban) with a jtagged Xbox, which is a big disadvantage IMO. This is why I never modded my Xbox. But then some people are okay with this and actually want a modded Xbox.

No idea about the current pricing. Check Quikr and Olx to get a better idea.


thanks for the reply
not very sure but even the jtagging alone costs somewhere around 1.5-2k
there are many poor souls like me out there who think of these consoles a one time investment and then depend on torrents for the games ; buying games priced at absurd 2-3k is impossible
This should be perfect for someone of that kind https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
yes xbox live accounts get banned from modded consoles

I already have an offer of 12k ; dont know if i should accept it or not

I have two of these [along with at least 5-6 wired and 5-6 wireless controllers ] that I want to sell within a month

Btw can you tell me the expected resale value of this pc

aoc 15-16" led monitor
logitech k100 kb and mouse
iball 2.1 speakers
assembled cpu
i3
500 gb hdd
3gb ram
graphic card [no idea which one it is]

again I don’t have the bill or box of the pc components as well

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42

@Kill Bill Pandey

You xbox should sell at around 12-14k depending on the games that have been loaded.

I presume its a Gen-1 i-3 system with ddr2 ram? Then should fetch you around 5-6k without the monitor.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey

You xbox should sell at around 12-14k depending on the games that have been loaded.

I presume its a Gen-1 i-3 system with ddr2 ram? Then should fetch you around 5-6k without the monitor.


only 5-6 k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@Kill Bill Pandey wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey

You xbox should sell at around 12-14k depending on the games that have been loaded.

I presume its a Gen-1 i-3 system with ddr2 ram? Then should fetch you around 5-6k without the monitor.


only 5-6 k https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Yes you shouldn’t be expecting a huge price for older generation hardware because not many would be interested. Anyway tell us the detailed specs of ram and processor

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23612
224
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Kill Bill Pandey Dnt worri, @Plato will answer your question.


Sorry to disappoint you but I have no idea. After PS2 crashed I played no Games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing