[Back] pay now BESCOM bills @ freecharge

[Back] pay now BESCOM bills @ freecharge

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46

Hi happy news to BESCOM customers now pay bill @ freecharge,earlier couple months back they have removed it now again they supporting hope they continue to do so..

Note: Even they r giving low discount rates its the best to utilize CASHBACK amount.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
640

@chetanc12 Thanks for the update, bro! Now that Paytm is giving only 1% cashback for electricity bill payments, Freecharge was sorely missed this month. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Peace
Deal Major
124
27
20471
149

@chetanc12 @DealSeeker Don’t say freecharge as now freecharge don’t provide free coupons https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Say PaidCharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
3
216
1478
41

What’s the best deal to pay BSNL

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
3
216
1478
41

Pay bsnl using Niki if the deal is still on

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

@chetanc12 Thanks for the update. It will be helpful for next month bills. Any way to verify if Bescom bill has been paid or not? I paid my last month bills using Niki.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@gambitrite wrote:

@chetanc12 Thanks for the update. It will be helpful for next month bills. Any way to verify if Bescom bill has been paid or not? I paid my last month bills using Niki.


Just try to retrieve/pay the bill in freecharge (it says no bill found) or paytm (it shows balance as 0) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@chetanc12 Thanks for the update. It will be helpful for next month bills. Any way to verify if Bescom bill has been paid or not? I paid my last month bills using Niki.


Just try to retrieve/pay the bill in freecharge (it says no bill found) or paytm (it shows balance as 0) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
640
@gambitrite wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Just try to retrieve/pay the bill in freecharge (it says no bill found) or paytm (it shows balance as 0) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Yep, those are shortcuts. But you should create an account on the BESCOM website to have access to your full payment/bill history and a lot more. http://bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhom...px

This is also the official way to find out if and when the payment from 3rd party payment services actually reflects in your account. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
86
0

but sadly mpvnl option removed
had to risk my money with moikwk this time https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@DealSeeker wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Just try to retrieve/pay the bill in freecharge (it says no bill found) or paytm (it shows balance as 0) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Yep, those are shortcuts. But you should create an account on the BESCOM website to have access to your full payment/bill history and a lot more. http://bescom.co.in/SCP/Myhom...px

This is also the official way to find out if and when the payment from 3rd party payment services actually reflects in your account. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks… I already have a Bescom account but was not sure about payment of bill updated in their database when paid through third party apps. I will check it as it will give the correct info.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
640
@gambitrite wrote:

Thanks… I already have a Bescom account but was not sure about payment of bill updated in their database when paid through third party apps. I will check it as it will give the correct info.

Yes, this is how I confirm my BESCOM bill payments. Login then click on “Billing and Payment History” and then click on the “Payment History” tab. By the way, my BESCOM bill payment made via Paytm during off business hours was reflected instantly this month. So I think atleast Paytm has cracked the integration issues with BESCOM’s systems. Not sure about Freecharge. Will find out next month if they enable some cashback code. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46

Hi any1 knows how to pay BWSSB[water bill] via any 3rd party app??

since mobikwik removed it long time back itself…

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@chetanc12 wrote:

Hi any1 knows how to pay BWSSB[water bill] via any 3rd party app??

since mobikwik removed it long time back itself…


I too am searching for other options for BWSSB. Did you come across any other app offers?

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
82
3982
46
@gambitrite wrote:

@chetanc12 wrote:

Hi any1 knows how to pay BWSSB[water bill] via any 3rd party app??

since mobikwik removed it long time back itself…


I too am searching for other options for BWSSB. Did you come across any other app offers?


No buddy..!!!

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@chetanc12 wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:


@chetanc12 wrote:

Hi any1 knows how to pay BWSSB[water bill] via any 3rd party app??

since mobikwik removed it long time back itself…


I too am searching for other options for BWSSB. Did you come across any other app offers?


No buddy..!!!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Thanks for the reply..

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
156
560
4

Waiting for next killbill offer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

if no kill bill coupon, then bill will kill me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing