New fraudster nrkmca aka Neeraj Kumar Mahamandi...

New fraudster nrkmca aka Neeraj Kumar Mahamandir Jodhpur Rajasthan 9460686036

Score: 38 Votes: 38
Score: 38 Votes: 38
Score: 38 Votes: 38
Score: 38 Votes: 38
Score: 38 Votes: 38
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137

Beware of another fraud, con, whatever you call
I am feeling like a fool because of trusting a cheat

nrkmca is cheat

In brief :
yesterday he pinged me & cited :
“I have claimed Lignting deal worth 507 item in only 200. But due to some tech prob my payment is not going thru. I need to pay 100 via GC and 100 via CC. CAN U buy one 100 amazon gc & give me right now

I need to complete payment becoz there is some tech prb in SBI DC/CC
And I need to pay via GC I have 100 only
I need another 100
so need 1 100 gc urgently
so that I can revise my payment nd complete it
please do"

Then he changed his bid :
sorry do 200 email is [email protected]

I bought for him right now & emailed him

He dint update me at first, he was busy in posts, I contacted then he said transaction done
I suspected because for NOT EVEN once he asked me how should pay back
I asked how will you pay back
He said GC or paytm or etc etc
when i said paytm is fine
Then he started some other discussion
and when I asked about paying back
he says later bro
and started inquiry about some other query
And my questions on paying back
he says “Very soon!”
I asked why dint you buy yourself, why you needed help
then he ignore my posts
but on question of refunding, he started dilly delaying
i categorically asked him to repay in amazon gv
but he is not ready to repay
in a week’s time

what a shameful guy…buying deal from others money & cant refund 200 !!!
it is not about money, it is about gesture & behavior of this guy
I cant trust him anymore

@bumblefoot
@Nigel
@Beinghuman
@MJ911

@[email protected]_0_0_D
@Spock
@Plato
@mahidada

Current address of this fraud

Address
Neeraj Kumar
Plot No. 57, Dadhich Nagar (Block No. 3) Mahamandir, Jodhpur,lachoo memorial,Rajasthan,342010
Email
[email protected]..om
Phone
9460686036

His Ids :
neerajmca fb / twitter
nrkmca DD
neerajmca86 gmail
neerajloveschess gmail
ddummyprofile gmail

  • In
429 Comments  |  
109 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164

O_O eek @nrkmca bud really?

@A2Zdeals just few mins back u warned me in chat that dont trust anyone…. i think this is the reason why….

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
6
34
1882
23
eek
Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,117
10634
107

All this for 200rs ? @nrkmca roll

F deathnote11m 71e11fa
Deal Cadet
2
126
570
6

I was selling bms gv, and he wanted gv first and said i’ll pay 2-3 days later.. thank God i didn’t came in his words that time

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@shivam0001 wrote:

I was selling bms gv, and he wanted gv first and said i’ll pay 2-3 days later.. thank God i didn’t came in his words that time


he would have watched movie, posted review in thread & you would have remained asking for exchange evil

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20394
225
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@shivam0001 wrote:

I was selling bms gv, and he wanted gv first and said i’ll pay 2-3 days later.. thank God i didn’t came in his words that time


he would have watched movie, posted review in thread & you would have remained asking for exchange evil


True..!

F deathnote11m 71e11fa
Deal Cadet
2
126
570
6
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@shivam0001 wrote:

I was selling bms gv, and he wanted gv first and said i’ll pay 2-3 days later.. thank God i didn’t came in his words that time


he woulkd have watched movie, posted review in thread & you would have remained asking for exchange evil

he said look i have so many karmas u can trust me! i will pay..
and i simply said..i don’t deal this way wink

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24

Let’s hear the other side of story @nrkmca

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Many threads were previously also made against him when he sold trick to many for 40 -100 paytm. And cheated many . He cheated me also for just 40 bucks. Please go through that person’s previous trading records before dealing with him. No one can be judged because of his Karmas. Only Karmas increases which is easy now by posting deals but not the poor mentality! biggrin

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
962
16098
97

He’s Online and not replying here roll

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@shivam0001 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@shivam0001 wrote:

I was selling bms gv, and he wanted gv first and said i’ll pay 2-3 days later.. thank God i didn’t came in his words that time


he woulkd have watched movie, posted review in thread & you would have remained asking for exchange evil

he said look i have so many karmas u can trust me! i will pay..
and i simply said..i don’t deal this way wink

Karma = Trust eek

Karma spoiler
DD name spolier

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20394
225

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20394
225

Guys, Open up how many of you have been conned by him in this way

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@nhil430522 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?


+1

exactly my point

You dont have money but you want to buy lightening deals from other’s money
Then you are busy posting, suggesting deals

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?


+1

exactly my point

You dont have money but you want to buy lightening deals from other’s money
Then you are busy posting, suggesting deals

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@nhil430522 wrote:

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!

look at his email id

dummy profile

he is smart con

first ready base, gain acquaintance & then strike

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
1,140
2828
69
@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil


if nrkmca is not able pay money then deduct his dimes and transfer to @a2zdeals

and its only RS 200 not any big amount deduct his dimes and transfer to a2z deals and plus also transfer 50 cheating charges

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,117
10634
107
@nhil430522 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?


+1

exactly my point

You dont have money but you want to buy lightening deals from other’s money
Then you are busy posting, suggesting deals

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!

Many of the dimers here are having the same objective
I don’t wanna point out their names here but the real culprit is the “Karma Giver”, why in this world someone deserves because someone Voted up n suggested their deal?
So a simple “Vu+S” post in selected threads everyday would fetch at least 300 karma every day

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!


look at his email id

dummy profile

he is smart con

first ready base, gain acquaintance & then strike

He should be suspended for the first time a thread was made against him! But after that incident he started gaining karmas and popularity by posting deals,giving advice to everyone , suggesting deals and commenting and being active on each thread! nice plan xD

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@getready wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?


+1

exactly my point

You dont have money but you want to buy lightening deals from other’s money
Then you are busy posting, suggesting deals

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!

Many of the dimers here are having the same objective
I don’t wanna point out their names here but the real culprit is the “Karma Giver”, why in this world someone deserves because someone Voted up n suggested their deal?
So a simple “Vu+S” in selected threads everyday would fetch at least 300 karma every day

Bhai muje to ni milte aise xD From past 1 year collected on 600 karmas xD

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,117
10634
107
@nhil430522 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

As soon as @A2Zdeals reported me this issue i pinged @nrkmca ,

He is saying i need few days time, i asked him why you need few days as its not 2000 its Rs200 only ?

Then he is answering, “Nahi de sakta abhi”

God knows his personal problem evil

Bro if he had personal problem then why he have to buy the lightening deal product?


+1

exactly my point

You dont have money but you want to buy lightening deals from other’s money
Then you are busy posting, suggesting deals

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!

Many of the dimers here are having the same objective
I don’t wanna point out their names here but the real culprit is the “Karma Giver”, why in this world someone deserves because someone Voted up n suggested their deal?
So a simple “Vu+S” in selected threads everyday would fetch at least 300 karma every day

Bhai muje to ni milte aise xD From past 1 year collected on 600 karmas xD

You are only having 450 posts toungueout
Try commenting at least in 20 threads everyday (Not every thread would fetch u karma), 20*30=600 posts for one month itself wink

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@nhil430522 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Bro his main objective was to increase Karmas than show his attitude by saying that he has more karma and forcing the other person to send first GV and then delaying their payment for weeks!


look at his email id

dummy profile

he is smart con

first ready base, gain acquaintance & then strike

He should be suspended for the first time a thread was made against him! But after that incident he started gaining karmas and popularity by posting deals,giving advice to everyone , suggesting deals and commenting and being active on each thread! nice plan xD

Thats the modus operandi of a con
start early, gain trust, be known
i lost my trust totally…I have paid even 15k for people without waiting for their refund confirmation (Non in DD & will never in DD now even 1 Re)

Missing