Cancelling Flight Tickets on Paytm, 1000 offer

Cancelling Flight Tickets on Paytm, 1000 offer

Missing
Deal Cadet

Hi,

Anyone has any idea, how is paytm processing refund for cancellation of flight tickets booked using 1000 cashback offer for low priced flights? Need help

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Subedar

Don’t cancel now.. Airlines charge around 2k cancelation charge per ticket

Missing
Deal Newbie

cancelled flight ticket refunds are like tdr refunds frm irctc leaving one feel humiliated and frustrated

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie

I have an experience. Like the gentlemen said above they deduct the airline cancelation fees plus their convenience fees plus any cashback that was offered during the purchase of ticket.

Missing
Deal Cadet

In Summary, leave it and forget it?

@teragoel wrote:

I have an experience. Like the gentlemen said above they deduct the airline cancelation fees plus their convenience fees plus any cashback that was offered during the purchase of ticket.

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie

Yes. I agree 👍

ad bot
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet

But what if the fees is more than the value of ticket! How will they recover?

@teragoel wrote:

Giphy
Deal Subedar
@raset wrote:

@teragoel wrote:

You will get 0 refund

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@raset wrote:

@teragoel wrote:

You will get 0 refund
Say Baba ji ka thulu instead

Missing