Delivery boy seeks sex from customer after orde...

Delivery boy seeks sex from customer after order dispute - Ordered on Mcdonalds Through Foodpanda

Score: -1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Referral link : 1
  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3050
72

Delivery boy seeks sex from customer after order dispute

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengalu...

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
  • In
26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043

Be alert
@19 Female Gurgaon

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
9
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Be alert
@19 Female Gurgaon


This is again a half baked story and girl is completely lying to the core. If someone read the whole article carefully then only one conclusion will come out and that is girl was at fault. She had given excuse of not liking the order and then refused to make payment after which all the arguement starts.

Around 10 pm, the delivery boy came to drop off her order placed from McDonald’s. He stared at her, made lewd comments, spoke with innuendos and left.

May I know what had happened before that which made the boy do such things? Girls always tell other part of story not their part of actual scene or their role in creating a scene. That boy working from long time and was never ever indicted in such case as per the agency that hired him.

If she didn’t liked the item, she should have let MCD or Foodpanda know rather than arguing with the delivery boy. We all know if item is taken back then it is assumed the delivery boy hasn’t tried to make delivery and charges are levied from his pocket.

When BM trying to contact the girl, she has switched off her phone and why not because she knows if truth comes out she will be arrested rather than the boy. And now she will give excuse like I don’t want my respect to be hurt and blah blah blah.

Nowhere police has mentioned that delivery boy wanted to have sex with her but as these words is used as per own comfort by Indian girls these days, she also used the same for her safety.

Delivery boy did what she deserved https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

From other angle it is always asked why boys or men get so aggressive and abusive? Tell me one thing, who actually leads to this aggressiveness? Was the delivery boy made up his mind to insult that girl or make comments since he departed to deliver the order. Who made him do so?

Why most men or boys react harshly at the place where scene is created? The answer is there is no law in India that will listen to men part of story and they are by default are at fault for anything that happens around and for girls no law or rule appplies and whatever they say or tell is taken as truth by default. That is the reason why boys/men take law in their hands to teach lesson to these type of characterless and shameless girls. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23558
223
@chingumboy wrote:

Delivery boy did what she deserved


This is not right. If you say that was a half baked story by media, then I think you have cooked the other half with too much spices and your own assumptions.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
547
5327
221
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I thought Foodpanda was a professional company, who hires atleast educated and background verified delivery boys!!.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

@chingumboy

What a lousy argument in support of that a$$h0le! If a customer refuses to accept delivery, he should just call his superior then and there and make them talk to each other in order to clear his good standing in performing his duty. Circulating her number as that of an escort’s in WhatsApp groups is totally unjustifiable and highly punishable.

Boys and their rationalizations! #SMH

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
9

hehehe All the blind feminist targeting delivery boy and anyone who came to his support https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Carry on guys. I will see that day when you will be among one of those that are falsely indicted in so and so case. That day your feminism will fall out. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
9
@Magus wrote:

@chingumboy

What a lousy argument in support of that a$$h0le! If a customer refuses to accept delivery, he should just call his superior then and there and make them talk to each other in order to clear his good standing in performing his duty. Circulating her number as that of an escort’s in WhatsApp groups is totally unjustifiable and highly punishable.

Boys and their rationalizations! #SMH


Tell me who made him do so? You don’t have arguments and blindly coming to conclusion and putting all blame on the boy. The biggest problem is we don’t have law that make it punishable forany kind of provocation. Women know very well that even if they murder it will be made justifiable by people like you so they don’t fear anything before doing any wrong.

You are confused even between whose duty it was? Is delivery boy an authority? His duty is to deliver not act as an intermidatery between customer and company. Even companies have toll free numbers and if any customer faces any problem they can call and even ask for refund even they have consumed the product.

First go and correct your facts before lashing out. Don’t always come to support girls blindly just because you fell they can never do wrong. Had it happened with a boy, no story have even came out.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Ussne kuchh nahi kiya hoga… Bhookhi thi woh… Thanda khana deri se aane per sabr ka bandh toot gaya hoga usska… aur lad baithi hogi usse… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043
@vijkap201 wrote:

Ussne kuchh nahi kiya hoga… Bhookhi thi woh… Thanda khana deri se aane per sabr ka bandh toot gaya hoga usska… aur lad baithi hogi usse… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif


Kha kyun nahi liya?

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@chingumboy wrote:

Tell me who made him do so? You don’t have arguments and blindly coming to conclusion and putting all blame on the boy. The biggest problem is we don’t have law that make it punishable forany kind of provocation. Women know very well that even if they murder it will be made justifiable by people like you so they don’t fear anything before doing any wrong.

You are confused even between whose duty it was? Is delivery boy an authority? His duty is to deliver not act as an intermidatery between customer and company. Even companies have toll free numbers and if any customer faces any problem they can call and even ask for refund even they have consumed the product.

First go and correct your facts before lashing out. Don’t always come to support girls blindly just because you fell they can never do wrong. Had it happened with a boy, no story have even came out.


Okay. Let the same thing happen to some woman in your family. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Same to the moron who liked your post. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If the same thing was done by a boy in my family, I would be the first person to punish him. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
602
9
@Magus wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

Tell me who made him do so? You don’t have arguments and blindly coming to conclusion and putting all blame on the boy. The biggest problem is we don’t have law that make it punishable forany kind of provocation. Women know very well that even if they murder it will be made justifiable by people like you so they don’t fear anything before doing any wrong.

You are confused even between whose duty it was? Is delivery boy an authority? His duty is to deliver not act as an intermidatery between customer and company. Even companies have toll free numbers and if any customer faces any problem they can call and even ask for refund even they have consumed the product.

First go and correct your facts before lashing out. Don’t always come to support girls blindly just because you fell they can never do wrong. Had it happened with a boy, no story have even came out.


Okay. Let the same thing happen to some woman in your family. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Same to the moron who liked your post. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If the same thing was done by a boy in my family, I would be the first person to punish him. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Why would it happen to some woman in oyr family? Our family woman are not cheap like that girl which create the scene. They know how to respect both gender and don’t argue or play cheap tricks. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif May be it happens in your family too often i.e why you are ready to punish also.

btw You should be made Judge of Fast track courts or may be SuperSonic Courts shall be made in India where people like you should be appointed who will give decision in favor of woman without even trying to know the real culprit. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I know what guy did after provocation by girl was nor right but had he any law available by his side which can help him? Even if he had complained no one would have listen to him and he 99.9% had ended paying up for order from his pocket and that’s the reason why most men take brutal action as they know if they go by law they will become culprits

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263998/medium/3470701b82a885b90bc4caa68db1ef0eb20242a.jpg?1480961832

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264042/medium/34707147ac.jpg?1480961866

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@Spock wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264116/medium/34707497ac.jpg?1480961916


Kofi samajh ki baat… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043
@chingumboy wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

Tell me who made him do so? You don’t have arguments and blindly coming to conclusion and putting all blame on the boy. The biggest problem is we don’t have law that make it punishable forany kind of provocation. Women know very well that even if they murder it will be made justifiable by people like you so they don’t fear anything before doing any wrong.

You are confused even between whose duty it was? Is delivery boy an authority? His duty is to deliver not act as an intermidatery between customer and company. Even companies have toll free numbers and if any customer faces any problem they can call and even ask for refund even they have consumed the product.

First go and correct your facts before lashing out. Don’t always come to support girls blindly just because you fell they can never do wrong. Had it happened with a boy, no story have even came out.


Okay. Let the same thing happen to some woman in your family. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Same to the moron who liked your post. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


If the same thing was done by a boy in my family, I would be the first person to punish him. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Why would it happen to some woman in oyr family? Our family woman are not cheap like that girl which create the scene. They know how to respect both gender and don’t argue or play cheap tricks. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif May be it happens in your family too often i.e why you are ready to punish also.

btw You should be made Judge of Fast track courts or may be SuperSonic Courts shall be made in India where people like you should be appointed who will give decision in favor of woman without even trying to know the real culprit. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I know what guy did after provocation by girl was nor right but had he any law available by his side which can help him? Even if he had complained no one would have listen to him and he 99.9% had ended paying up for order from his pocket and that’s the reason why most men take brutal action as they know if they go by law they will become culprits


#cant agree at all

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52012
1043
@chingumboy wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

=

#cant agree at all


With whom? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Can’t agree with your contentions.

If your wife or daughter living alone faced something like this, you or me first listened to her version and suggest the same action . I agree, some exeggaration is possible in the story which was published. Its not a matter of your family or our family. This is the natural course of action.

Anyway, we should not focus on one side of CHINGUM, we should leave the task of finding fault to the agencies and instigating some1 for non delivery is can’t be excuse of horrifice crime.

Law believes in the proof and cyber evidence may go against the boy, who risked his carrier ( if so ).

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

plus one to both your preceding replies.

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote: ..Anyway, we should not focus on one side if CHINGUM, we should leave the task of finding fault to ..
unfortunately some here is accusing others of being judgemental, but themselves is setting up a kangaroo court and passing what s/he (chewing gum gender¿) thinks of as a ‘verdict’.

bad, s/he is approving of people taking law in their own land/ breaking the law
worse, s/he makes it personal when confronted with fair picture and thus shows her/his lack of @viveka

..most men take brutal action as they know if they go by law they will become culprits..
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264582/medium/34708263638d6e6652f6f77998865e989bba742.jpg?1480962100

Missing