discussions = internet packs for Mobile and wif...

discussions = internet packs for Mobile and wifi at home deals.

Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

i am using 648 rupees 10 gb reliance valid for 28 days
using as hotspot at home
u suggest …ur plan

143 Comments  |  
62 Dimers
Itachi fireball jutsu
Deal Cadet
0
72
686
14

good thread VU
I am using bsnl 78 for 1gb for 5 days.
78*6 = 468rs for 6gb

not suggested as speed drops sometimes and stops working completely.

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8
@muxdemux wrote:

good thread VU
I am using bsnl 78 for 1gb for 5 days.
78*6 = 468rs for 6gb

u must try reliance gsm 648 10 gb
or 649 6.5 gb 2 months validity
balance can be carried ahead

suggest for home use

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6

i m using reliance 3*116+3*95. total. 3*2+3=9gb. cost of 633. pack was flexible. depend on need

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35
@bikash2013bera304 wrote:

i m using reliance 3*116+3*95. total. 3*2+3=9gb. cost of 633. pack was flexible. depend on need


116 ?? Which circle bro

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35
@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??


tried yesterday, it worked

Sadly no network comes on ground floor at my place, so have to go to roof to download stuff from reliance sad

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35
@Thesamr wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??


tried yesterday, it worked

Sadly no network comes on ground floor, so have to go to roof to download stuff from reliance sad


But for getting 18 debited we need to recharge fot 30 atleast wink so its about 900 toungueout I used to do this, but problem is reliance debits my main account balance too till it becomes zero lol although i get 1.1 gb. So, I have to daily do 30 rc which is costly sad

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8
@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

share the trick not knowing

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6
"@singh2189":http://www.desidime.com/users/54336 wrote:


116 ?? Which circle bro

west bengal

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??


tried yesterday, it worked

Sadly no network comes on ground floor, so have to go to roof to download stuff from reliance sad


But for getting 18 debited we need to recharge fot 30 atleast wink so its about 900 toungueout I used to do this, but problem is reliance debits my main account balance too till it becomes zero lol although i get 1.1 gb. So, I have to daily do 30 rc which is costly sad

Yeah reliance has no competitor in deducting balance, try any other sim… As i have 3 reliance sim, this happens only with 2 of my sim and on third one there is no deduction..

sadly 175 trick got fixed, else that was best as we dont had to activate daily

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@sparkles wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

share the trick not knowing


google it bro, you will come across thousand of websites biggrin

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

i dont know this trick of 1.1gb daily

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35
@Thesamr wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??


tried yesterday, it worked

Sadly no network comes on ground floor, so have to go to roof to download stuff from reliance sad


But for getting 18 debited we need to recharge fot 30 atleast wink so its about 900 toungueout I used to do this, but problem is reliance debits my main account balance too till it becomes zero lol although i get 1.1 gb. So, I have to daily do 30 rc which is costly sad

Yeah reliance has no competitor in deducting balance, try any other sim… As i have 3 reliance sim, this happens only with 2 of my sim and on third one there is no deduction..

sadly 175 trick got fixed, else that was best as we dont had to activate daily


Yes missing that 175 trick. It was one of the best tricks, I ever came to know. Hope soon some similar tricks, are unveiled wink

Wwe fan best reaction ever gifs of wrestling fans being wrestling fans
Deal Lieutenant
4
262
4342
55

Using docomo for 71rs = 61rs TT + 200mb for 20 days ( for outdoor purpose)
and wifi router at home..

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35
@sparkles wrote:

i dont know this trick of 1.1gb daily


Bhai bacche bacche ko pata hai ye.. Google it yar

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6
"@Thesamr":http://www.desidime.com/users/155570 wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

pls pm me the trick. pls pls pls

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6
"@Thesamr":http://www.desidime.com/users/155570 wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

in wb 2g not abaliable

Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1

Using Reliance 1499 plan with unlimited 3g and calling for 28 days.

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

any good deals for home wifi which one to go for lets discuss this too not just mobile packs

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
1
124
1792
37
@bikash2013bera304 wrote:

"@Thesamr":http://www.desidime.com/users/155570 wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p

in wb 2g not abaliable


kisi aur state ki sim jugaad ke le

T: Try to get any other state sim where 2g as well as 3g works

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8
@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

Using Reliance 1499 plan with unlimited 3g and calling for 28 days.

any porting out porting in benefits in data packs plz discuss
someone make a new thread if topic seems intersting

Thumbimgcrop 1455033260744
Deal Newbie
0
53
50
1
@singh2189 wrote:

@Thesamr wrote:

if reliance is good in your area, go for 30 gb for RS 540.

1.1 Gb daily… Most of you know this trick I hope as this is shared on every single deals and trick website openly :p


Yeah, is this still working??

pm the trick

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
80
86
6
"@Thesamr":http://www.desidime.com/users/155570 wrote:


kisi aur state ki sim jugaad ke le

T: Try to get any other state sim where 2g as well as 3g works

can u manage for me i will pay for it

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
120
2538
82
@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

Using Reliance 1499 plan with unlimited 3g and calling for 28 days.


No fair usage policy?

Thumbimgcrop 1445688178904
suspended
0
92
2675
15
@ZIZER wrote:

@meersujatali1998289 wrote:

Using Reliance 1499 plan with unlimited 3g and calling for 28 days.


No fair usage policy?

is reliance really manage that speed all 30 days..
and what about download speed you get..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
57
80
2

57 reliance 10gb 2g pack with 9 rs daily 3g pack total 57+9*30=327 rs. 13gb total

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8
@pappy25 wrote:

57 reliance 10gb 2g pack with 9 rs daily 3g pack total 57+9*30=327 rs. 13gb total

which circle r u referring to

Thumbimgcrop 1454240216025
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
15
"@sparkles":http://www.desidime.com/users/491094 wrote:

which circle r u referring to

bro if u make 2G+3G combination.. ur data will be lost after 1 day of use…the trick works for only one day

Missing