DON'T BUY FREECHARGE CODES FROM ZAGGLE

DON'T BUY FREECHARGE CODES FROM ZAGGLE

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17

I have received an already used code of freecharge freefund from zaggle.So please beware from buying it.

  • In
28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad


When did you mailed them ?

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad


When did you mailed them ?

20 minutes ago!

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad


When did you mailed them ?

20 minutes ago!

did you got any reply ?

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad


When did you mailed them ?

20 minutes ago!

did you got any reply ?

naa Yarr! still waiting

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Me too got used code. Have mailed them . will wait for their reply. 100 ka nuksaan ho gya sad


When did you mailed them ?

20 minutes ago!

did you got any reply ?

naa Yarr! still waiting

me too

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
88
598
6

I bought with zaggle points. From 2 week it’s in pending state evil

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
140
2

Before some days ago I buy this. And working flawlessly. I added it to frecharge .

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

I have valid code- but no idea where to use cry Freecharge vcc not accepted anywhere now

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
@bargainhunter wrote:

I have valid code- but no idea where to use cry Freecharge vcc not accepted anywhere now


i can buy freefund code @ 10% discount.. pm me if u r interested….!

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@axen89 wrote:


@bargainhunter wrote:

I have valid code- but no idea where to use cry Freecharge vcc not accepted anywhere now


i can buy freefund code @ 10% discount.. pm me if u r interested….!

Teach the man to fish, don’t feed him for a day!

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
20
@axen89 wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

I have valid code- but no idea where to use cry Freecharge vcc not accepted anywhere now


i can buy freefund code @ 10% discount.. pm me if u r interested….!


Can sell at 3% less…available in bulk…

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
430
10
@bargainhunter wrote:

@axen89 wrote:


@bargainhunter wrote:

I have valid code- but no idea where to use cry Freecharge vcc not accepted anywhere now


i can buy freefund code @ 10% discount.. pm me if u r interested….!

Teach the man to fish, don’t feed him for a day!

here i am teaching….

1st leasson – add it to account and use it for recharges
2nd – use it for electricity payments…..!

i hope this helps…

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
690
10

can we use that added money from GOCard

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
98
710
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

@rajrocks @Spock @Srocks @DealSeeker

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

@rajrocks @Spock @Srocks @DealSeeker
@getready @srocks @sukhichd710

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
351
10,371
21307
129
@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

BMS, cleartrip ,redbus, oyo

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@avgn wrote:

@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

BMS, cleartrip ,redbus, oyo
Thanks Yarrrr! U saved me!

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

they are fraud.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@nhil430522 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@nhil430522 wrote:

@rahuzz wrote:


@nhil430522 wrote:

Got new codes today but what to do with this now. Saale kahi chalta hi ni hai card. Says card balance 0.


koi nahi yaar……recharge hi kar lo uska 6 mahine ke andar !

Bhai yarrr koii site bata do jabong ke alawa jaha freecharge as wallet use hota ho. Grofers se bhi hatt gaya cry feeling khundak on freecharge

Calling Dimers for help:
@A2Zdeals @KuttaJi @mahidada @DealExpert @Troll

BMS, cleartrip ,redbus, oyo
Thanks Yarrrr! U saved me!
any other site which accepts freecharge cry ?

Missing