Earn mcent balance (2000 for two meetings) by being a part of "Jana Research Study"

31°
Deal Subedar
thinktank

I received this forwarded mail from my friend today. I believe they are giving 1000 mcent balance for each meeting(two in number) if you are selected for this study group and also can invite your friends.

I am not sure which cities are they really running for but Delhi being a part of it. So if you are from Delhi its something you will not wanna miss out.

======================
Hello, mCent members!
A couple months ago, Sophie, from the mCent team ([email protected]) contacted you through email and you signed up to be a part of the mCent user experience research studies.

A reserch team from mCent visited in Delhi in April-May 2016 and again coming in Delhi in June-July 2016. If you have missed last time, don’t miss this time.

For this study, you would meet us once a week for two weeks at a Cafe Coffee Day in Connaught Place or Paschim Vihar, Delhi for an hour interview. Tentative Dates are between 27th June to 7th July 2016.

The first interview will be a fun and casual, but structured discussion where you can share your opinions about the role of internet, mobile data, and apps in your lives. Then you will be introduced to an app. We will ask you to try it out. We’ll see in the following week how often you used it and what you found good and bad about it. The 2nd meeting will focus on your experience with the app.

Each time you meet with us, you will be paid 1000 INR, for a total of 2000 INR. We will also treat you to a drink as a thank you for your time. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Whether or not you can participate, we think you’re awesome! If you have friends in Delhi who might be interested, they are welcome to participate as well. Just give my mobile to contact me and have them introduce themselves!

Please provide desired information in following link as soon as possible but before 11th June 2016 to avoid rush :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QrS3xz8a3DF09C...

After your confirmation you will be provided details of Venue & Time Slot for the proposed Meeting with mCent App Team.

Regards,

Vineet Bahri
On behalf of Jana Reserch Team
from mCent, Boston. USA
M: 8800963408
======================

replyuser
Click here to reply