Finally a indian wallet/vcc which supports inte...

Finally a indian wallet/vcc which supports international transactions [Union bank DigiPurse]

Score: 18 Votes: 18
Score: 18 Votes: 18
Score: 18 Votes: 18
Score: 18 Votes: 18
Score: 18 Votes: 18
Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164

The wait is over for those who want to buy apps from play store or want to use paypal account etc etc….

Union Bank DigiPurse is the only Indian Vcc provider which supports international access (as of now)

I have personally tried it on Play Store and it works without any issues…

There are no special steps or anything…
Just download the app from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Create your account and load 500rs which is the first time loading amount (you can later transfer back to bank)

Done

Now just add this vcc in play store account and it will be accepted…. 50rs will be charged for linking up which will then be credited back within 3 days

special credit goes to : @altecher this entire thread goes to him bcoz he informed me personally about the usage…. nice find bro smile
and the source which confirmed the usage of this vcc https://www.isaumya.com/paypal-google-wallet-in...

Google play transaction proof:

50rs was debited for linking the card to account… 1rs was used to purchase the game Ravensburger puzzle toungueout

FPD Suggested By > forgotten ,
67 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292

Union Bank

At Least IDBI Would be fine Bt Union Bank

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@Troll wrote:

Union Bank


At Least IDBI Would be fine Bt Union Bank


still it gets the job done toungueout

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

Bdhai ho bc, DBS bhi krta hai vaise :3

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Bdhai ho bc, DBS bhi krta hai vaise :3


DBS vdc worked for you in paypal?
i tried before didn’t work for me

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@myliferockkss wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Bdhai ho bc, DBS bhi krta hai vaise :3


DBS vdc worked for you in paypal?
i tried before didn’t work for me


Someone told me, didn’t tried on own, he told about play store.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
604
12

Will it work on Mobikwik?

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@rishi_arora wrote:

Will it work on Mobikwik?


not tried yet

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

@myliferockkss What should I select (debit card / credit card) to pay on Ali?

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@batman wrote:

@myliferockkss What should I select (debit card / credit card) to pay on Ali?


add as a debit card in alipay

Graphics 3d smileys 131404
Deal Captain
7
32
10316
66

Vu buddy gud find

Myspace5
Deal Cadet
0
105
134
3

VU bro i got it ☺😊

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
96
704
6
@myliferockkss wrote:

@Troll wrote:

Union Bank


At Least IDBI Would be fine Bt Union Bank


still it gets the job done toungueout

It’s not working on FC… Have u tried on it?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

I tried to link it with paypal and the card was debited by INR 131 something. Paypal asking me to enter 4-digit code for verification. I haven’t got this 4-digit code but hope will get in a few days. smile

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
275
11610
63

vu n kg

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62

Good Find… Kg

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

can we use it on paypal .. doubtful

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@hackerboys wrote:

can we use it on paypal .. doubtful


check the isaumya site…. ppl are using it

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@batman wrote:

I tried to link it with paypal and the card was debited by INR 131 something. Paypal asking me to enter 4-digit code for verification. I haven’t got this 4-digit code but hope will get in a few days. smile


where will u get this 4 digit code ..
on ur mobile ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
233
914
9
@hackerboys wrote:

can we use it on paypal .. doubtful


It works. Already used it at Paypal to buy from Gearbest. smile

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@buntysatya wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

can we use it on paypal .. doubtful


It works. Already used it at Paypal to buy from Gearbest. smile


can we use it on facebook / bing Ads / AdWords ?

Please tell me any bank that is good for all international sites (all means all including each and every foreign trx.)

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@hackerboys wrote:
Please tell me any bank that is good for all international sites (all means all including each and every foreign trx.)


icici citi

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
233
914
9
@hackerboys wrote:

@buntysatya wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

can we use it on paypal .. doubtful


It works. Already used it at Paypal to buy from Gearbest. smile


can we use it on facebook / bing Ads / AdWords ?


Nah mate.. can’t help you out with that. I’ve never used Adwords/ FB ads.

Regarding bank good for international sites,I can tell you from my personal experience that Axis bank’s card works almost everywhere I’ve tried. My brother has an Axis bank account, he has both debit and credit card and it works almost everywhere I’ve yet tried, Google Play, Paypal, iTunes, Steam, Origin etc. But if you go for Axis then make sure they give the chip-embedded international card. Normal one doesn’t work everywhere.

Now I also know Citibank and Standard Chartered card works globally too but their AQB/AMB is too high, so I didn’t went for it. If you can afford then go for it, their cards are probably your best bet to work everywhere.

I’ve also heard some of the cards of ICICI, Kotak Mahindra and HDFC banks work. But if you go for them then make sure you tell them your needs so that they can give you proper chip cards which work globally.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
233
914
9
@myliferockkss wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:
Please tell me any bank that is good for all international sites (all means all including each and every foreign trx.)


icici citi


Hey.. You’ve activated international purchases for your Pockets savings card right? How long did it take?

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@buntysatya wrote:

Hey.. You’ve activated international purchases for your Pockets savings card right? How long did it take?


Its a pocket savings platinum debit card(non chip)…. for me it took 2 weeks i guess bcoz international transactions were not supported when they launched their 0 balance pockets savings account….. i was harassing them regularly through mails toungueout ….after getting in touch with their operations head it was activated instantly….later many ppl activated their cards and it was getting activated within 2-3 days after sending that INTL sms

cc: @altecher

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@buntysatya wrote:
I’ve also heard some of the cards of ICICI, Kotak Mahindra and HDFC banks work. But if you go for them then make sure you tell them your needs so that they can give you proper chip cards which work globally.


in icici all cards support international transactions except the Rupay ones….

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
233
914
9
@myliferockkss wrote:

@buntysatya wrote:

Hey.. You’ve activated international purchases for your Pockets savings card right? How long did it take?


Its a pocket savings platinum debit card(non chip)…. for me it took 2 weeks i guess bcoz international transactions were not supported when they launched their 0 balance pockets savings account….. i was harassing them regularly through mails toungueout ….after getting in touch with their operations head it was activated instantly….later many ppl activated their cards and it was getting activated within 2-3 days after sending that INTL sms

cc: @altecher


Yeah I’m asking because I had also called them up 3 days ago regarding international usage and they said it will be activated within 24 to 48 hours but its been 4 days and still my Pockets card isnt working at G Play sad

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@buntysatya wrote:
Yeah I’m asking because I had also called them up 3 days ago regarding international usage and they said it will be activated within 24 to 48 hours but its been 4 days and still my Pockets card isnt working at G Play sad


First send this sms from registered mobile number and wait for 2-3 days
INTL to 5676766

If still it doesn’t work…then u call and tell them that you have already requested for intl access but its still not activated…

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
233
914
9
@myliferockkss wrote:

@buntysatya wrote:
Yeah I’m asking because I had also called them up 3 days ago regarding international usage and they said it will be activated within 24 to 48 hours but its been 4 days and still my Pockets card isnt working at G Play sad


First send this sms from registered mobile number and wait for 2-3 days
INTL to 5676766

If still it doesn’t work…then u call and tell them that you have already requested for intl access but its still not activated…


Yup. done that already. Sent sms 6 days ago and called 4 days ago.. still nothing sad

BTW one more thing, any idea how many free transactions can we do at branch? The person who created my account said only once but customer care said 3 times per month.

Missing