[Football Transfer Alert] Only Big Players Tran...

[Football Transfer Alert] Only Big Players Transfers in Summer Window

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Theone
Deal Subedar
2
405
1526
54

Can’t edit previous post because always login shows. So creating new. If it also not edit then post update by reply in thread.

Note: Numbers are in Million Euro

Manchester City
Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund for 27

Manchester United
Eric Bailly from Villarreal CF for 38

Arsenal
Granit Xhaka from Borussia Mbach for 45

Valencia
Danilo from SC Braga for 14.75

FC Bayern Munich
Mats Hummels from Borussia Dortmund for 35
Renato Sanches from Benfica for 35

Borussia Dortmund
Ousmane Dembele from Rennes 15
Sebastien Rode from Bayern Munich 14
Marc Bartra from FC Barcelona for 8

Bayern Leverkusen
Kevin Volland from Hoffenheim for 20

Borussia Mbach
Christoph Kramer from Bayern Leverkusen for 15

Wolfsburg
Yannick Gerhardt from Koln for 13

  • In
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Theone
Deal Subedar
2
405
1526
54

UPDATE 1

Hiroshi Kiyotake Hannover 96 to Sevilla 6.5
Denis Suarez Villarreal to FC Barcelona 3.25

Jaanik Vestergaard Werder Bremen to Borussia Mbach 11

Loris Karius Mainz to Liverpool 6.2
Joel Matip Schalke to Liverpool Free
Ron Robert Zieler Hannover 96 to Leicester City 3.5

Miralem Panic Roma to Juventus 30.4
Dani Alves Barcelona to Juventus
Ever Banega Sevilla to Inter free
Caner Erkin Fenerbahce to Inter free

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

I wondet what it’s about Eric Bailly that MU are paying this much. Never heard of him untill now.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8394
87
@batman wrote:

I wondet what it’s about Eric Bailly that MU are paying this much. Never heard of him untill now.


They have money so they don’t have to worry about the price. Irony is players like Hummels and Gundogan sold for less amount. German players are generally sold for much less for their talent.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@batman wrote:

I wondet what it’s about Eric Bailly that MU are paying this much. Never heard of him untill now.


They have money so they don’t have to worry about the price. Irony is players like Hummels and Gundogan sold for less amount. German players are generally sold for much less for their talent.


i was wondering why there is no comment from @thrifty_indian https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8394
87
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@batman wrote:

I wondet what it’s about Eric Bailly that MU are paying this much. Never heard of him untill now.


They have money so they don’t have to worry about the price. Irony is players like Hummels and Gundogan sold for less amount. German players are generally sold for much less for their talent.


i was wondering why there is no comment from @thrifty_indian https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Finding less time for surfing.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Theone
Deal Subedar
2
405
1526
54

Update 2 : Managerial Changes in Top Clubs

Manchester United José Mourinho
Chelsea Antonio Conte
Manchester City Pep Guardiola
Everton Ronald Koeman

Bayern Munich Carlo Ancelotti

Sevilla Jorge Sampaoli

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

I haven’t seen a footballing manager as dashing as Antonio Conte. He is 46 and, I bet, he must get girls screaming his name even now. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
0
60
1139
22

…Conte is a tactical master as he showed his acumen in Italy v/s Belgium….Interesting….

….Epl will have best managers this year…

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@still_guessing wrote:

…Conte is a tactical master as he showed his acumen in Italy v/s Belgium….Interesting….

….Epl will have best managers this year…


Just to make sure, I wasn’t talking about his footballing prowess. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing