Got befooled by buying Defective Mobile on OLX....

Got befooled by buying Defective Mobile on OLX.. dimers Please help ...

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

Hi All,

My Buying/Selling Experience on ebay was good till now. and i have sold couple of mobile and my bike successfully on olx on reasonable price. and bought couple of mobile earlier which were basically good.
But this ended two days ago.
I was searching olx to buy Moto g4 plus and as i had budget of 12K i was searching if i can have one on olx 1-2 months old. So I found a listing on OLX which was around 14 K and phone was 10 days old said to be gifted by His brother and of no use to him.
Ok i negotiated for a good one day and settled for 12K finally.
We met at Akshardham metro station and as always i checked the phone for hardware and software defect. Checked Bill Matched imei . inserted a sim and tried calling and everything seems Okay. but still for confirmation i took his address and number.
Everything seemed Fine and i paid him 12k and came home happily. My Happiness came to an end when i put my both sims in phone and i found second sim not working .. i cross checked and it was still not working .
I Checked the second sim slot and found a pin is broken . I called him immediately . he picked the call .. i told him that sim port is broken .. he said no i was using it since 7 days .. he was driving as i can hear and he said i will callback once i reach home. Obviously He didnt call back . i in meanwhile went to moto customer care and the rude lady straightaway said that its a motherboard fault .. replace it from where you bought .. we will charge 70% of phone price to fix it.
I am calling that Person from 2 days now and he is not picking the phone. i messaged him that i will file a complaint . no response.
as i know amazon have replacement policy of defected products .. he could have replaced that as its bought on 7th september.
But he just not picking the Phone .

I investigated a little and found his name , photo and email on truecaller.

Following is some information about the person :

Name :- Himanshu Raghav
Mobile Nos : – 9555768704 , 7550645932

I know i should have been more careful but still if you guys can help me out then it sould be a favour..

i can post bill SS if anyone wants..

  • In
43 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

Hope you have his address, visit and ask him…

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
13
7816
131

Go and shoot him…revenge is revenge.nd walk back slow motionally

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
7

1st and Last warning

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

Their are total 3 addresses one shipping addrrss other billing and one he gave me… and all are far from my place…. cant go one by one to every single house…as i am working … confused.. what to do

Epic cat wallpaper 10117383
Deal Cadet
0
57
200
5

Removed with warning.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@AKA wrote:

@spiderman wrote:

Go and shoot him…revenge is revenge.nd walk back slow motionally

Removed


Have you lost your mind or something?

@Beinghuman

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16320
119
@AKA wrote:

instead of this just have fex with his sister nd upload fex vedio on fexvedios.com

Subha se fex fex kar rahe ho, kya ho gya bhai aapko?
@Plato Bhai ab aap hi samalo inko

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23582
223
@Tejaa wrote:

@AKA wrote:

Removed

Subha se fex fex kar rahe ho, kya ho gya bhai aapko?
@Plato Bhai ab aap hi samalo inko


@AKA Bhai sambhal jao, warna Beinghuman sir tumko China FAX kar denge.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Plato wrote:

@Plato Bhai ab aap hi samalo inko


@AKA Bhai sambhal jao, warna Beinghuman sir tumko China FAX kar denge.

Bina LandLine Ke

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
13
7816
131
@AKA wrote:

1st and Last warning


What you commented liittle fellow..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0

something on-topic please https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1451848469831
Deal Cadet
1
92
710
13

Try visiting him on the given addresses
This can only solve your problem and ask him to refund/replace from ge bought it.

Else try calling him from different number.Let see if he picks up your call

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Wo sab to thikk hai, but aap aise kisi ki personal info. kyu DD par upload kar rahe ho ????
Koi bhi dimer ke liye ye information irrlevant hai……..

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
7
@AKA wrote:

1st and Last warning

chal theek hai nhi bolunga…

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

bhai yha par post krne se kya hoga . aap is baat ko milkar suljhao .
us bande se personally milo . aur usko btao ki ye problem h . pese wapas do wrna m complain kr rha hu police station pe .

DD is not the solution to all the problems . and well bro same thing happened with me also .
when i bought a used laptop from a buyer in Delhi . but hopefully i used the laptop for 1 year and it worked like a charm , it had a screen defect .

Untitled
Deal Cadet
1
88
322
23

again try to sell it on olx with some discount https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@justjangra003736 wrote:

Their are total 3 addresses one shipping addrrss other billing and one he gave me… and all are far from my place…. cant go one by one to every single house…as i am working … confused.. what to do


First try the shipping address as that would be the most obvious location?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
32
0
@hackerboys wrote:

bhai yha par post krne se kya hoga . aap is baat ko milkar suljhao .
us bande se personally milo . aur usko btao ki ye problem h . pese wapas do wrna m complain kr rha hu police station pe .

DD is not the solution to all the problems . and well bro same thing happened with me also .
when i bought a used laptop from a buyer in Delhi . but hopefully i used the laptop for 1 year and it worked like a charm , it had a screen defect .


bhai i called him atleast 50 times.. he is not picking that why i posted here…

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

Legally there is a word “caveat emptor” [let the buyer beware]. He gave you the phone to test. You yourself tested with one SIM slot. What prevented you from testing with the second SIM slot. It is your own failure only. His responsibility is gone the moment you have tested and accepted, even if he was aware of the defect.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@justjangra003736 wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

bhai yha par post krne se kya hoga . aap is baat ko milkar suljhao .
us bande se personally milo . aur usko btao ki ye problem h . pese wapas do wrna m complain kr rha hu police station pe .

DD is not the solution to all the problems . and well bro same thing happened with me also .
when i bought a used laptop from a buyer in Delhi . but hopefully i used the laptop for 1 year and it worked like a charm , it had a screen defect .


bhai i called him atleast 50 times.. he is not picking that why i posted here…


Dnt waste your time in calling, Visit his address on saturday or sunday..

Epic cat wallpaper 10117383
Deal Cadet
0
57
200
5
@siramann wrote:

Removed with warning.


😒 Ssryy

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10744
109
@panchabhut wrote:

Legally there is a word “caveat emptor” [let the buyer beware]. He gave you the phone to test. You yourself tested with one SIM slot. What prevented you from testing with the second SIM slot. It is your own failure only. His responsibility is gone the moment you have tested and accepted, even if he was aware of the defect.


I agree
Its the OPs fault
Its human tendency to showcase the good n hide the defective part, it is our responsibility to check everything
Once deal (OLX or Quikr) is done, its done. I dunno what complaint you going to file against him, i dont see any point here. If he isnt lifting the call then understand he isnt willing to talk to u @justjangra003736

Mr.Himanshu Raghav isnt flipkart or amazon to provide return/refund policy
Even shopclues wont care lol once you purchase anything from them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
24
1,137
10744
109

Something similar happened to me recently
So i was at petrol filling station and asked the guy over there to fill for 400rs. So, while filling up the tank this guy started talking to me asking me about mileage as soon as i am done with that other guy came to collect money. They made me so busy that i couldnt even check if they had actually filled for 400rs.
I always knew these guys do such things but that day i was in a hurry. After leaving the petrol station i realized that these guys had completely made a fool out of myself
I wasnt blaming them then, i was indeed blaming myself. This incident made me sleepless for two days lol that how could i be so dumb https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
0
@getready wrote:


@panchabhut wrote:

Legally there is a word “caveat emptor” [let the buyer beware]. He gave you the phone to test. You yourself tested with one SIM slot. What prevented you from testing with the second SIM slot. It is your own failure only. His responsibility is gone the moment you have tested and accepted, even if he was aware of the defect.


I agree
Its the OPs fault
Its human tendency to showcase the good n hide the defective part, it is our responsibility to check everything
Once deal (OLX or Quikr) is done, its done. I dunno what complaint you going to file against him, i dont see any point here. If he isnt lifting the call then understand he isnt willing to talk to u @justjangra003736

Mr.Himanshu Raghav isnt flipkart or amazon to provide return/refund policy
Even shopclues wont care lol once you purchase anything from them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

What’s the full form of OP? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@shubhs2601 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@panchabhut wrote:

Legally there is a word “caveat emptor” [let the buyer beware]. He gave you the phone to test. You yourself tested with one SIM slot. What prevented you from testing with the second SIM slot. It is your own failure only. His responsibility is gone the moment you have tested and accepted, even if he was aware of the defect.


I agree
Its the OPs fault
Its human tendency to showcase the good n hide the defective part, it is our responsibility to check everything
Once deal (OLX or Quikr) is done, its done. I dunno what complaint you going to file against him, i dont see any point here. If he isnt lifting the call then understand he isnt willing to talk to u @justjangra003736

Mr.Himanshu Raghav isnt flipkart or amazon to provide return/refund policy
Even shopclues wont care lol once you purchase anything from them https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

What’s the full form of OP? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Original Poster

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18
@getready wrote:

Something similar happened to me recently
So i was at petrol filling station and asked the guy over there to fill for 400rs. So, while filling up the tank this guy started talking to me asking me about mileage as soon as i am done with that other guy came to collect money. They made me so busy that i couldnt even check if they had actually filled for 400rs.
I always knew these guys do such things but that day i was in a hurry. After leaving the petrol station i realized that these guys had completely made a fool out of myself
I wasnt blaming them then, i was indeed blaming myself. This incident made me sleepless for two days lol that how could i be so dumb https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Same ditto they do every time with me, they ask different questions in different ways to drag our attention from the meter and simultaneously other man comes for collecting money, so we are confused.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@justjangra003736 wrote:


@hackerboys wrote:

bhai yha par post krne se kya hoga . aap is baat ko milkar suljhao .
us bande se personally milo . aur usko btao ki ye problem h . pese wapas do wrna m complain kr rha hu police station pe .

DD is not the solution to all the problems . and well bro same thing happened with me also .
when i bought a used laptop from a buyer in Delhi . but hopefully i used the laptop for 1 year and it worked like a charm , it had a screen defect .


bhai i called him atleast 50 times.. he is not picking that why i posted here…

Yaar ye to masla ho gya …
Well tumhe uska aadhar card lena chahiye tha photocopy ga fir voter ID … I take always

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar
6
35
1936
23
@spiderman wrote:

Go and shoot him…revenge is revenge.nd walk back slow motionally


hahahaahaaah https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2348
29

I suggest you end this issue here itself. He is not going to take call, even if he takes no use.
Even visiting his house is of no use, his reply is “You spoiled it, when I gave you it was working, you tested it right. I can not do anything now.”
Its dangerous to go to his house n argue..esp now a days many are short tempered…u got it.
So always do background check who is selling, if he is well educated, with good job and selling for genuine reason like does not like because of shape/size/speed…then only proceed.

Try to sell it to somebody with some discount explaining the issue. Be content with 2-3K loss.

Missing