Hot Deal

guys i want to buy xiaomi redmi note 3 32 gb is there any chance of price reduction again at rs 9000

405°
Deal Subedar
Dreamer-07

guys i want to buy xiaomi redmi note 3 32 gb is there any chance of price reduction again at rs 9000

34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Dimer Of The Year 2012 Dimer Of The Year 2012
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

It was available for 9K on Amazon app after CB of Rs1500 and Debit card points worth Rs500 using HDFC DC.

@ayam @blue wine @GoogleCA @Achilles
How come you all missed it? or I misunderstood the offer?
Bought one for cousin and waiting for CB and I promised 2K CB too.

Knew about amazon…
I was always interested in instant discount rather than cashback, so opted for Flipkart 10% SBI discount but unfortunately the product was OOS

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

It was available for 9K on Amazon app after CB of Rs1500 and Debit card points worth Rs500 using HDFC DC.

I dont have hdfc bought for friend @ 10 K via SBI

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

We didn’t miss that. We are just discussing it with reference to the current scenario.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Rooting and unlocking bootloader on redmi note 3 and redmi 3s is very easy. Its takes week for account to get register on mi server but still its one of the easiest way among others like Motorola and lg. Moreover warranty is not void even after unlocking bootloader. Wish that redmi 3s become as popular as note 3 for getting excellent community support. Redmi note 3 is like nexus when it comes to community support. I was using custom roms on my devices since 3yrs but after using miui i think i will stay on stock rooted with xposed installed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And it still amaze me that how any android device can give such long battery life. Typing from my redmi 3s 2gb version

replyuser
Click here to reply