guys!!! suggest me some good running shoes for GYM

guys!!! suggest me some good running shoes for GYM

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
vmk
Naruto wallpaper download
Deal Subedar
0
80
1088
47

hi friends,

i need a good gym shoes to run on threadmill..
pls suggest me some good shoes… max i can afford 3k..

thanks in advance:-}

  • In
21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137

Not Serious Answer :

Go to Amazon / Flipkart
Go to Footwear section
Filter on Price High to Low with 3000 as max
Buy the most expensive one
lol cool toungueout

Naruto wallpaper download
Deal Subedar
0
80
1088
47
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Not Serious Answer :

Go to Amazon / Flipkart
Go to Footwear section
Filter on Price High to Low with 3000 as max
Buy the most expensive one
lol cool toungueout


smile haha…:-P

i,m a mango man… who think overly before taking any thing..

waiting for some suggestions smile

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@vmk wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

Not Serious Answer :

Go to Amazon / Flipkart
Go to Footwear section
Filter on Price High to Low with 3000 as max
Buy the most expensive one
lol cool toungueout


smile haha…:-P

i,m a mango man… who think overly before taking any thing..

waiting for some suggestions smile


Mostly mango people like you & me come here…@RichSoul just visit to see the progress of mango man toungueout
Someone will definitely suggest you good
If I offended you I dint intend to. I did not intend to make fun of anything.

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2128
34

Running Shoes for Gym!!!!!

those are two different categories mate:
1. Running shoes.
2. Gym Shoes.

1st narrow ur requirement, u need shoes mostly for running and a bit of gymming or the other way round?

Running shoes have better sole (for the shocks), which help in running better.
Gym shoes specifically, don’t have this all the time, most people (afaik), prefer the shoes which are light and let them feel as if they are just wearing a layer of cloth (it all comes down to feel, toungueout )

although most of the people just use the same shoes both the places toungueout

buy any puma shoes which are in range of 1500-2500, it will be good

Naruto wallpaper download
Deal Subedar
0
80
1088
47
@srp321 wrote:

Running Shoes for Gym!!!!!

those are two different categories mate:
1. Running shoes.
2. Gym Shoes.

1st narrow ur requirement, u need shoes mostly for running and a bit of gymming or the other way round?

Running shoes have better sole (for the shocks), which help in running better.
Gym shoes specifically, don’t have this all the time, most people (afaik), prefer the shoes which are light and let them feel as if they are just wearing a layer of cloth (it all comes down to feel, toungueout )

although most of the people just use the same shoes both the places toungueout

buy any puma shoes which are in range of 1500-2500, it will be good


thanks bro:-}

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
164
3

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin

Naruto wallpaper download
Deal Subedar
0
80
1088
47
@ideepika wrote:

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin


twisted dirty suggestion- rejected wink

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

@vmk Lotto Truant II Running Shoes

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@vmk Lotto Truant II Running Shoes


kitne mai liye tune biggrin

Thumbimgcrop 1451998751943
Deal Cadet
2
109
252
5

buy skechers brand 👌👌 light weight and gel technology …feels like u put foot in cushion very comfortable..buy from flipkart

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25
@jatin2612 wrote:

buy skechers brand 👌👌 light weight and gel technology …feels like u put foot in cushion very comfortable..buy from flipkart


bahut mehange aate h link de particular model ka

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@ideepika wrote:

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin


R u cousin of @blue wine ?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@ideepika wrote:

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin


These comments are killing me. toungueout

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin


R u cousin of @blue wine ?


+100
I too had same thought… @blue wine
Par woh Paytm walo se hi maang legi shoes, Mandir jaana nahi padega use

Baby ko bass pasand hai
@blue wine ko shoes pasand hai lol

@ideepika M for Merchant ko dimers loot lete hai
M for Mandir se bhi churana hai
@Alpha.Barood bhai, M for Maha Mandir ka chor already Narak me hai

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@batman wrote:

@ideepika wrote:

Go to nearest temple rest you know what to do biggrin


These comments are killing me. toungueout


Why ? Bats also use the dead animals and shoes also made of dead animals ?

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
1858
25

@vmk What did you buy? I’m also looking to purchase a gym shoes/ trainers now. Preferably ASICS, Sketchers or Nike. Any suggestions?

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
RichSoul wrote:

@vmk What did you buy? I’m also looking to purchase a gym shoes/ trainers now. Preferably ASICS, Sketchers or Nike. Any suggestions?

Username checks out toungueout

Child
Deal Major
53
286
27300
235

THREADmill eek

Missing