Help regarding booking of Moto E3 (3rd Gen)

Help regarding booking of Moto E3 (3rd Gen)

Score: 1 Votes: 1
E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51

My uncle want to buy a moto e3,so i need you help guys,one who have idea about it,how to book it via which site on which date please help

  • In
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2156
44

It is going to be launched only on 19th Sep, so you will have to wait for it.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

I think moto g play is also relesaing ,its a better dev

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@lostdrms wrote:

I think moto g play is also relesaing ,its a better dev


any idea about its pricing?

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@munna master wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

I think moto g play is also relesaing ,its a better dev


any idea about its pricing?

Approx 7-8k

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
57
2,651
10074
51
@mjuneja13 wrote:

@munna master wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

I think moto g play is also relesaing ,its a better dev


any idea about its pricing?

Approx 7-8k

its launch or booking date?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@munna master wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@munna master wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

I think moto g play is also relesaing ,its a better dev


any idea about its pricing?

Approx 7-8k

its launch or booking date?

Leave it, this time they have launched waste

Missing