HELP-RN3 Root

HELP-RN3 Root

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
7
384
3869
39

Plz need help How to root RN3 plz tell me fast
without bricking

31 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
7
384
3869
39
@Joker wrote:

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?


no ,how to get

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?


no ,how to get

http://en.miui.com/u...k/

Mention there my phone is not turning on.. Its having black screen but I found a solution to fix this on internet but it is saying that I need an unlock code. Can u pls provide.. Don’t mention that h neeef it to root lol

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107

apply for unlock
after getting the sms confirmation unlock via miunlock tool
then flash custom recovery
then Root zip file via recovery

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
7
384
3869
39
@Joker wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?


no ,how to get

http://en.miui.com/u...k/

Mention there my phone is not turning on.. Its having black screen but I found a solution to fix this on internet but it is saying that I need an unlock code. Can u pls provide.. Don’t mention that h neeef it to root lol


after recieving code whatto do plz tell

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?


no ,how to get

http://en.miui.com/u...k/

Mention there my phone is not turning on.. Its having black screen but I found a solution to fix this on internet but it is saying that I need an unlock code. Can u pls provide.. Don’t mention that h neeef it to root lol


after recieving code whatto do plz tell

http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-...ml

Idk thread for rooting (pls search) but these commands gonna help:
Place Twrp in adb fastboot folder type

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Open twrp n flash SuperSU zip.

Pls google for rooting tut if u don’t know abt adbfastboot

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Do u have bootloader unlock code from mi?


no ,how to get

http://en.miui.com/u...k/

Mention there my phone is not turning on.. Its having black screen but I found a solution to fix this on internet but it is saying that I need an unlock code. Can u pls provide.. Don’t mention that h neeef it to root lol


after recieving code whatto do plz tell

its not a code toungueout its just a permission to unlock
just google for “Mi flash unlock”
Download the tool, run it
Login using your mi account credentials, use Mobile number as user id (preferrable)
Once you logged in boot into fastboot mode (Hold Volume down + power until you see fastboot logo)
Connect mobile to pc using USB cable
Click “Unlock” button on Mi flash unlock tool

Before all these, create and loginto mi account on redmi note 3
Activate your mobile number and
go to http://i.m...m/
and see if your device is activated
If not, click “Find the device” option
Then proceed with the unlock thing

Index
Deal Captain
21
97
7414
54
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D, @Troll ,@no fpd , @rajrocks


you tagged wrong peoples.. toungueout

let me tag @PaytmKaPoojari


PaytmKaPoojari sounds very funny, it reminds me synonyms like Pyaarkapoojari, mobikwikkapoojari, freechargekapoojari, desidimekapoojari, poojarigharka, poojariyonkapoojari, poojari420, prempoojari, RedmiKaPoojari, XiaomiKaPoojari, AmazonKaPoojari, FlipkartKaPoojari and many more…..

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161
@cody wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D, @Troll ,@no fpd , @rajrocks


you tagged wrong peoples.. toungueout

let me tag @PaytmKaPoojari


PaytmKaPoojari sounds very funny, it reminds me synonyms like Pyaarkapoojari, mobikwikkapoojari, freechargekapoojari, desidimekapoojari, poojarigharka, poojariyonkapoojari, poojari420, prempoojari, RedmiKaPoojari, XiaomiKaPoojari, AmazonKaPoojari, FlipkartKaPoojari and many more…..


lol lol

Dd
Deal Lieutenant
7
384
3869
39

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified


eek bro I don’t have this phone.. So can’t say..

Try this command with fastboot:

fastboot oem_unlock YOUR_CODE_HERE

Pls contact Xiaomi or search

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified


eek bro I don’t have this phone.. So can’t say..

Try this command with fastboot:

fastboot oem_unlock YOUR_CODE_HERE

Pls contact Xiaomi or search

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified


eek bro I don’t have this phone.. So can’t say..

Try this command with fastboot:

fastboot oem_unlock YOUR_CODE_HERE

Pls contact Xiaomi or search on net for the exact here or post here so I can help with searching.. If u want..

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified


Read my previous post again
Your device is to be activated with the same mi account you gonna try
Your mobile also needs to be activated
check here if your device is activated
http://i....om

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@Joker wrote:

@bhumit.mittal wrote:

@Joker plz tell me got permission from mi but it is stopped at 50% on fastboot and says your device is not verified


eek bro I don’t have this phone.. So can’t say..

Try this command with fastboot:

fastboot oem_unlock YOUR_CODE_HERE

Pls contact Xiaomi or search on net for the exact here or post here so I can help with searching.. If u want..


There’s no unlock code for Mi devices. The unlock permission will get tied to your Mi account
AFAIK only HTC and Motorola issues unlock code for bootloader unlock

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
11
@getready wrote:

apply for unlock
after getting the sms confirmation unlock via miunlock tool
then flash custom recovery
then Root zip file via recovery


…and using that my friend will break all future OTA updates and will for sure void warranty. The only way to root and keep official OTA updates is to first flash a developer rom (Global / China) and then unlock bootloader. Still, even if u do this (flash a developer rom and then unlock bootloader) and if an OTA update comes after you root, then your phone will loose root after the OTA patch is applied and you need to root your phone again. Xiaomi is really testing patience of users who want root. evil

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@gambits wrote:


@getready wrote:

apply for unlock
after getting the sms confirmation unlock via miunlock tool
then flash custom recovery
then Root zip file via recovery


…and using that my friend will break all future OTA updates and will for sure void warranty. The only way to root and keep official OTA updates is to first flash a developer rom (Global / China) and then unlock bootloader. Still, even if u do this (flash a developer rom and then unlock bootloader) and if an OTA update comes after you root, then your phone will loose root after the OTA patch is applied and you need to root your phone again. Xiaomi is really testing patience of users who want root. evil

The whole process of flashing China dev ROM with locked bootloader is way more critical than unlocking bootloader and flashing root files via custom recovery
you can permanently brick your device with this method

BTW rooting doesn’t void warranty for Xiaomi devicea

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
11
@getready wrote:
The whole process of flashing China dev ROM with locked bootloader is way more critical than unlocking bootloader and flashing root files via custom recovery

you can permanently brick your device with this method

BTW rooting doesn’t void warranty for Xiaomi devicea


Rooting does void warranty in MI Xiaomi devices if you flash a custom recovery such as TWRP, and this news is confirmed. Plus, your device will get flagged in their end too that you have rooted your device. Even they keep record of all the devices which are rooted.
China developer ROM has native root access but it won’t remove system apps, Global Dev ROM does not have native root (Google restrictions) but it has GApps which is not present in China Dev ROM. Play store is not there in China ROM. roll
The whole process, if you want to keep OTA updates and root is very complicated. You can’t have both root and OTA, you need to run for the mill again and again to keep your root. Hence, I said they are testing way too much patience of power users. evil

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107
@gambits wrote:

@getready wrote:
The whole process of flashing China dev ROM with locked bootloader is way more critical than unlocking bootloader and flashing root files via custom recovery

you can permanently brick your device with this method

BTW rooting doesn’t void warranty for Xiaomi devicea


Rooting does void warranty in MI Xiaomi devices if you flash a custom recovery such as TWRP, and this news is confirmed. Plus, your device will get flagged in their end too that you have rooted your device. Even they keep record of all the devices which are rooted.
China developer ROM has native root access but it won’t remove system apps, Global Dev ROM does not have native root (Google restrictions) but it has GApps which is not present in China Dev ROM. Play store is not there in China ROM. roll
The whole process, if you want to keep OTA updates and root is very complicated. You can’t have both root and OTA, you need to run for the mill again and again to keep your root. Hence, I said they are testing way too much patience of power users. evil


I have to disagree with you
I beta test Chinese rom and there’s no such thing as voiding your warranty toungueout
Lets agree for whatever you gonna say, flashing Chinese dev rom on a global device should also void your warranty right? as there will be a mismatch of the OS versions?
Its fairly easy process to install gapps on chinese rom without custom recovery

And also regarding OTA updates and official roms
TWRP recovery supports Xiaomi OTA files and roms, so even without stock recovery you can flash any official rom with custom recovery

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
11
@getready wrote:

I have to disagree with you
I beta test Chinese rom and there’s no such thing as voiding your warranty toungueout
Lets agree for whatever you gonna say, flashing Chinese dev rom on a global device should also void your warranty right? as there will be a mismatch of the OS versions?
Its fairly easy process to install gapps on chinese rom without custom recovery

And also regarding OTA updates and official roms
TWRP recovery supports Xiaomi OTA files and roms, so even without stock recovery you can flash any official rom with custom recovery


You really need to try to unlock and root new (after May 2016) RN3 (Kenzo) devices to get what I mean. Flashing any developer ROM won’t void warranty, but installing a custom recovery TWRP and such will. China ROM also has very weird Chinese apps, it is better to stay with Global DEV/Stable ROMs for now.



As said by OP that he is stuck at 50% when unlocking is not a surprise (infact this will happen to every one who has bought device after May 2016 and running MIUI 7 with latest OTA update), if you are trying to unlock boot loader when on Stable Global ROM. Infact, this is the way Stable ROM has been made, if you need to unlock bootloader then you have to be on either of the developer ROM and then unlock the bootloader.
The whole developer fraternity is fed up of this nonsense by Xiaomi. There’s always a catch, when you get such a beast at 11,999.

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,113
10508
107

@gambits

Flashing Dev rom is not an issue
Global Stable > Global Dev [Easy process]
Global Stable > Chinese Dev , You have to do these
1. Flash Chinese Stable via EDL mode [Tricky process, you might get your device bricked]
2. Then Flash Chinese Dev recovery rom via updater app

or you can also try flashing chinese dev fastboot rom via EDL directly

And regarding unlock process, you can unlock even with global stable rom [I unlocked mine on global stable itself, Redmi note 3 -MFG May 2016, purchased on May 19,2016]
The whole thing of unlock works only with Chinese dev rom is a myth. Even i had problem with unlock [Stuck at 50%]
Then i had contacted MIUI device team member nasir on MIUI forum and he rectified the issue with my account [The problem i had is i replaced my redmi note 3 so my account got registered with two devices and Xiaomi server didnt refresh my device details automatically]

And rooting doesnt void warranty, there are multiple threads on quora and miui forum saying so

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
11

See, if my msgs gave u an impression that I’m crossing you or pinning you down then you are totally wrong. I am an avid learner.
EDL modes are indeed a life saver.

@getready wrote:

And rooting doesnt void warranty, there are multiple threads on quora and miui forum saying so


I know bhai, I never even once said rooting will void anything, I am saying flashing a “custom” recovery will.

@getready wrote:

Then i had contacted MIUI device team member nasir


Yup, I too have good contact with him.

So you unlocked BL on Global Stable. Hats off to you! cool
Then I guess, u flashed TWRP and then flashed SuperUser.zip via TWRP and then installed SuperUser app from Play Store and viola, you are rooted. Correct? roll

and now with each OTA it will break your root and you will need to root your phone again and again, may be install all apps again too?!??!!?!?!?!?!? roll

Missing