help with buying a tempered glass for Samsung e7

help with buying a tempered glass for Samsung e7

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14

Hi fnds
Do any one using Samsung e7 mobile or any other mobiles with tempered glass .
Is there any specific brand like that or should i go for local shop and get it..
I was using one but it was broken even my phone didn’t fell on the floor just like that.
So i was thinking of buying a nice and good one.
If any one has experience help me with it.

  • In
17 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Magus wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14
@Magus wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ha ha
Magus plz help me out just suggest any brand or all the brands are same.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@PANDA MAN wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ha ha
Magus plz help me out just suggest any brand or all the brands are same.

try A7

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@PANDA MAN wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ha ha
Magus plz help me out just suggest any brand or all the brands are same.

try A7

i am asking tempered glass for my galaxy e7 mobile

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@PANDA MAN wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:


@PANDA MAN wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@gambitrite wrote:

Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.



Man! Seems you are more excited about it than I am. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ha ha
Magus plz help me out just suggest any brand or all the brands are same.

try A7

i am asking tempered glass for my galaxy e7 mobile

no specific brand… buy anyone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14

Ok thanks

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4706
47

Buy from a top-rated seller on ebay. They are inexpensive and hot selling tempered glass.
Look for 9H hardness and round edges one.
Also prefer one having a full rectangular cutout on top rather than that with precise cutout for censors, since the former will help all sensors to work balle-balle.
Cheers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Buy from a top-rated seller on ebay. They are inexpensive and hot selling tempered glass.
Look for 9H hardness and round edges one.
Also prefer one having a full rectangular cutout on top rather than that with precise cutout for censors, since the former will help all sensors to work balle-balle.
Cheers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Thanks for the information😀

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4706
47
@PANDA MAN wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Buy from a top-rated seller on ebay. They are inexpensive and hot selling tempered glass.
Look for 9H hardness and round edges one.
Also prefer one having a full rectangular cutout on top rather than that with precise cutout for censors, since the former will help all sensors to work balle-balle.
Cheers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Thanks for the information😀

Coupons- 10% from digibank, 30% from Udio or 10% from Ola money.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@gambitrite wrote: Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.

don’t know about his glass/glasses but his temper/tempered nature is well known https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif . but for that one has to tag user 20 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (who matches it ounce for ounce).

@PANDA MAN sorry to know that your good mobile had a bad langot.

overall http://www.youtube.com/embed/6R6oP...yE a well processed and made toughened glass ought to last long. so for reliability, sticking with good known brands is a safe bet.

what gambitrite probably meant was for you to reach out to the helping folks here in DD.
Amzer is a known brand, whose products usually fare well but are sold at unreasonable prices and Magus recently bought an Amzer toughened glass screen protector for his Vertu Signature Touch and also gifted some of us similar compatible ones for our own phones too.

so.. you know what to do. (call him over for tea or coffee.. and then slip 9000-10000mg of Potassium Chloride, once his wallet/s are in your control)

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
Oops, You cannot give baby bump again right now

femme fatale’s Stats so Far 44-39-45

Fatality Level: Deadly https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/275459/medium/3426232cameron.jpg?1480968361

@femme fatale wrote: Buy from a top-rated seller on ebay. They are inexpensive and hot selling tempered glass.
Look for 9H hardness and round edges one.
Also prefer one having a full rectangular cutout on top rather than that with precise cutout for censors, since the former will help all sensors to work balle-balle.
Cheers.
@femme fatale wrote: Coupons- 10% from digibank, 30% from Udio or 10% from Ola money.

@femme fatale pending → http://www.desidime.com/reputation_activity/rep...
Reminder: Helping nature and pro tips appreciated :) || Bests from Spock

Img 20140625 wa0001
Deal Cadet
0
55
968
14
@Spock wrote:

@gambitrite wrote: Ask @Magus he has a better idea about tempered glass.

don’t know about his glass/glasses but his temper/tempered nature is well known https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif . but for that one has to tag user 20 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif (who maches it ounce for ounce)

@PANDA MAN sorry to know that your good mobile had a bad langot.

overall http://www.youtube.com/embed/6R6oP...yE a well processed and made toughened glass ought to last long. so for reliability, sticking with good known brands is a safe bet.

what gambitrite probably meant was for you to reach out to the helping folks here in DD.
Amzer is a known brand, whose products usually fare well but are sold at unreasonable prices and Magus recently bought an Amzer toughened glass screen protector for his Vertu Signature Touch and also gifted some of us similar compatible ones for our own phones too.

so.. you know what to do. (call him over for tea or coffee.. and then slip 9000-10000mg of Potassium Chloride, once his wallet/s are in your control)

oh my god i only needed some advice now it has became a gaint issue for me.. anyways placed a order using amazon refer and earn.. following the tips from femme fatale..thanks 😃😃😃

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

..anyways placed a order using amazon refer and earn..

hope the above doesn’t end up becoming the giant Panda issue later (which t often doe if their systems detect hanky-panky)

as for the rest @Panda, there isn’t much. all i told was for you to pester Magge to help you out https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif .

Amzer is the better of the known brands.
also, i too found their normal screen guards okay → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... [i did not use it, but the family member on whose phones they were used, all outlived their expected life].

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Spock wrote:

don’t know about his glass/glasses but his temper/tempered nature is well known https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif . …



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/275506/medium/3426276stream1.gif?1480968376

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Magus wrote:

@Spock wrote:

don’t know about his glass/glasses but his temper/tempered nature is well known https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif . …



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/275519/medium/3426319stream1.gif?1480968387


@Spock ji… Ab lock kare kya? Ok Computerji, i mean adminji…. Is thread ko lock kiya jaaye… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing