How many Jio Sim cards are being given per adha...

How many Jio Sim cards are being given per adhaaar card?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
410
25

Nowadays these Jio guys are putting makeshift stalls everywhere and giving out free sim cards to people. They are saying they give 3 sims per adhaar card. Someone said it should be 5 sims.
What is the correct number? Hope they are not misusing people’s adhaar by selling the rest illegally.

  • In
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

5

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
60
976
6

They cannot sell like that. Alt number and biometric verification is compulsory – so cannot misuse aadhar

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

8 sims we can get per 1 aadhar card

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
410
25
dealshunter wrote:

They cannot sell like that. Alt number and biometric verification is compulsory – so cannot misuse aadhar

I did see one person come and hand him Rs.200 by his side and the Jio guy gave him a sim card from his bag. All these done in 5 seconds.
Not sure how that person is going to activate that sim card…or are these cards preactivated?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2186
62

9

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

As per latest TRAI directives, one person can have a maximum of 9 mobile/data card connections in his name, across all circles.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Mujhe to ek bhi nahi mil paya… Koi jio sim dila do… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
304
1690
18
@vijkap201 wrote:

Mujhe to ek bhi nahi mil paya… Koi jio sim dila do… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ….Take it via home delivery

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
Lala wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ….Take it via home delivery

Sach Mein… jitni baar code generate kar ke le gaya tab tak weh use ho chuka tha… Ek baar to ek dimer ne bhi generate kar ke diya… Agle din subah 11 baje mini store per jane per maloom hua ki weh bhi already used hai… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
.
Abhi tak nahi mil paya jio sim mere ko… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
304
1690
18
@vijkap201 wrote:

Sach Mein… jitni baar code generate kar kr le gaya tab tak weh use ho chuka tha… Ek baar to ek dimer ne bhi generate kar ke diya… Agle din subah 11 baje mini store per jane per maloom hua ki weh bhi already used hai… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
.
Abi tak nahi mil paya jio sim mere ko… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

U don’t have any frnd like Lala …that’s why u haven’t got Jio sim….

Kabali
Deal Colonel
444
23,428
33756
275
panchabhut wrote:

As per latest TRAI directives, one person can have a maximum of 9 mobile/data card connections in his name, across all circles.

+ across all operators

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
565
6210
34
@rajrocks wrote:

+ across all operators

nice point mentioned.

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1298
15
@Lala wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Mujhe to ek bhi nahi mil paya… Koi jio sim dila do… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ….Take it via home delivery

Minimum 40 applicants required for home delivery .

Thumbimgcrop 1480668236842
Deal Subedar
7
304
1690
18
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@Lala wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

Mujhe to ek bhi nahi mil paya… Koi jio sim dila do… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif ….Take it via home delivery

Minimum 40 applicants required for home delivery .
Are bday treat samajh ke bat Dena sabko….

Dene wala jab bhi deta deta chappar phad ke

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing