Or login using

Or login using

Forgot password?

How to cancel an order in Snapdeal

Smile

25 Posts , 16 Voices
Rate It
Avatar
das.subhradi...

Deal Newbie


59 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.

Images
pennychaser

Moderator


9494 Karma

131 FPDs

1,037 Dimes

Go to contact customer care. Then select the order number etc. and select the option and write to them smile

Images
pennychaser

Moderator


9494 Karma

131 FPDs

1,037 Dimes

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


write to help@snapde…om with order number etc. smile

Oyadsk8
rajdesidime

Deal Lieutenant


6042 Karma

12 FPDs

157 Dimes

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


lol u r totally wrong..

they have best user interface for cancelling orders…jst that u dnt kno hw to do it…

Thumbnail
rovio.29

Deal Subedar


2184 Karma

5 FPDs

283 Dimes

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


If u have already paid I suggest not to cancel.

My colleague cancelled his 700rs order in snapdeal more than 1 month before.
He is yet to receive his money back.

Good thing is cc keep on replying to mails although by phone is a bit difficult to contact them

Avatar
das.subhradi...

Deal Newbie


59 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

rovio.29 wrote:

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


If u have already paid I suggest not to cancel.

My colleague cancelled his 700rs order in snapdeal more than 1 month before.
He is yet to receive his money back.

Good thing is cc keep on replying to mails although by phone is a bit difficult to contact them


I have ordered COD. Can’t take risk with Fakeclues & Sanpdeal. toungueout

Avatar
das.subhradi...

Deal Newbie


59 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

rajdesidime wrote:

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


lol u r totally wrong..

they have best user interface for cancelling orders…jst that u dnt kno hw to do it…


What’s best!eek In Yebhi, order cancellation option comes next to each product ordered. There r many others who provide the same option. Will u plz elucidate ur point! toungueout

Boom
ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ

Deal Cadet


631 Karma

1 FPDs

93 Dimes

Cancellations

How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order any time before the shipping of your product. You can write us at help@snapde…om to cancel your order.

How long will it take to cancel my order?
We take 1-2 business days to cancel your order and initiate refund if applicable. You will be intimated once cancellation is complete.

What about refund after cancellation?
You don’t have to worry as your payment is protected under Trustpay. We take anywhere from 7-15 working days to complete your refund request. The refund amount will be credited in the same account as you had made the payment from. Refunds can also be made in Snapdeal Cash (SD cash) which you can use to purchase any other product from Snapdeal.com.

Avatar
das.subhradi...

Deal Newbie


59 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

ḾᾍJἘşṬίḉ wrote:

Cancellations

How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order any time before the shipping of your product. You can write us at help@snapde…om to cancel your order.

How long will it take to cancel my order?
We take 1-2 business days to cancel your order and initiate refund if applicable. You will be intimated once cancellation is complete.

What about refund after cancellation?
You don’t have to worry as your payment is protected under Trustpay. We take anywhere from 7-15 working days to complete your refund request. The refund amount will be credited in the same account as you had made the payment from. Refunds can also be made in Snapdeal Cash (SD cash) which you can use to purchase any other product from Snapdeal.com.


Thanks dear. Already done that. But in Yebhi, this cancellation takes max. an hour at night. Hve done 3-4 cancellation & know d fact.

Oyadsk8
rajdesidime

Deal Lieutenant


6042 Karma

12 FPDs

157 Dimes

das.subhradip786 wrote:

rajdesidime wrote:

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


lol u r totally wrong..

they have best user interface for cancelling orders…jst that u dnt kno hw to do it…


What’s best!eek In Yebhi, order cancellation option comes next to each product ordered. There r many others who provide the same option. Will u plz elucidate ur point! toungueout


yess here too option is there wit order no..
go to CONtact us— below u hav “If you still can’t find answers to your questions Send us your query”

jst fill up all info here in 6 hrs u will get cancellation email…

so easy..

Xmclnla
B@R_0_0_D

Entertainer


13328 Karma

9 FPDs

771 Dimes

Easy to cancel on shopclues too.

They have different order nos. For each product. U can cancel anyone before shipment.

Images
pennychaser

Moderator


9494 Karma

131 FPDs

1,037 Dimes

rovio.29 wrote:

das.subhradip786 wrote:

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.


If u have already paid I suggest not to cancel.

My colleague cancelled his 700rs order in snapdeal more than 1 month before.
He is yet to receive his money back.

Good thing is cc keep on replying to mails although by phone is a bit difficult to contact them


I am also one with such experience ….they sent wrong order for the 500 off 999 coupon…..since then I have been chasing them and yet to receive refund……everytime they say 7 – 10 workings days and more than a month has passed evil

Avatar
das.subhradi...

Deal Newbie


59 Karma

0 FPDs

52 Dimes

@B@R_0_0_D wrote:@

Easy to cancel on shopclues too.

They have different order nos. For each product. U can cancel anyone before shipment.


Thanks. Have done that also in the past.

Avatar
sukhpreets51...

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

my order is cancel

Avatar
dipak15834

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

Just click the My Account option in Snapdeal if you’re logged in and select My Orders there you can see your orders and cancel them.

Avatar
srivastav.go...

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

i dont want by this shoes Litto Zealous Blue Casual Shoes. and Order no is 1562371417

Avatar
sanjay.cena8...

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

i want cancel my order the item which i ordered sorry for ordering the wrong item

586_avatar4
shalabh1976

Deal Cadet


279 Karma

0 FPDs

98 Dimes

sanjay.cena88913 wrote:

i want cancel my order the item which i ordered sorry for ordering the wrong item


Call +91 92126 92126

Avatar
biggmaster

Deal Cadet


320 Karma

0 FPDs

73 Dimes

sanjay.cena88913 wrote:

i want cancel my order the item which i ordered sorry for ordering the wrong item


there is a cancel order button in your account.

Avatar
ssandeepcb203

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

im so sorry I csn 2 times same item ordered order id 1718665440 please cancel the order

Avatar
jaanmazumdar664

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

I have ordered online many times in different websites. But Snapdeal’s website is one of the least user-friendly of them all. I can’t find any way to cancel one item from an order on Snapdeal. Please help.

Avatar
biggmaster

Deal Cadet


320 Karma

0 FPDs

73 Dimes

hows snapdeal for ordering furniture. do they deliver on time

roll

Avatar
chinnijay1774

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

my mobile cancel my order no is 2209612556

Avatar
chinnijay1774

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

my mobile cancel my order no is 2209612556

Avatar
suchitpatel218

Deal Newbie


20 Karma

0 FPDs

50 Dimes

Dear sanpdeal,

Plz cancell my order no. Sonata 7929PP07 Men’s Watch.

Similar Deals ( View All Popular Deals )

Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
Amazon: 5% Cashback on all purchases above 2500 on S... Hot Deals - Online Amazon India thenewdimer thenewdimer ( view ) 1
Jabong 40% off no minimum purchase Hot Deals - Online Jabong nikhil071993 nikhil071993 ( view ) 3
Diapers Upto 30% off @ FlipKart Loot Lo Hot Deals - Online Flipkart sjsanthose681 samarpreet ( view ) 2
Extra 1000 Rs off on Samsung Tab 2 Hot Deals - Online Other amitpandey446434 sbhatiya ( view ) 2
Infibeam magic box deal !!!! Hot Deals - Online Infibeam dealife dealife ( view ) 1
Subject Forum Store Posted By Latest Post Comments
Amazon: FIFA Backpacks - Flat 75% off @ Rs 623 (Mrp ... Hot Deals - Online Other ashwin123 thalada ( view ) 2
cheapest SONY XPERIA Z @19530 + 412 cluesbucks;last ... Hot Deals - Online Other nnd sbhatiya ( view ) 5
loot..FCUK mens wallet @ 80%+37% extra at flipkart Hot Deals - Online Flipkart daddy_yankee ohh.no ( view ) 7
loot..FCUK mens wallet @ 80%+37% extra at flipkart Hot Deals - Online Flipkart daddy_yankee ohh.no ( view ) 7
loot..FCUK mens wallet @ 80%+37% extra at flipkart Hot Deals - Online Flipkart daddy_yankee ohh.no ( view ) 7