How to exchnage Old Tab with New Mobile/Tab

How to exchnage Old Tab with New Mobile/Tab

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
8

I’ve an one year old working asus zenpad tab, want to exchange that with a new mobile or tablet online but couldn’t find that option anywhere (FK,Amzn etc).

Can anybody tell e how to exchange this tab online? Thanks in advance.

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7

generally they don’t give a good price on exchange, better sell it off on olx or quickr

quickr has exchange options too, you might get a better exchange value than other sites but im not sure how good is the stuff they sell…

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

check with zerowaste

olx / quicker is also better option

i would suggest, not to wait long for better pricing, as day by day price is going to drop..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
8

Actually I dropped the tab few times and the touch is not working properly, so would be very difficult to sell in quickr/olx.

So looking for online sell where they’ll check the imei no only. I can sell with whatever amount as it is lying on the table now.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@nujabs55 wrote:

generally they don’t give a good price on exchange, better sell it off on olx or quickr

quickr has exchange options too, you might get a better exchange value than other sites but im not sure how good is the stuff they sell…


+1

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@somu7668 wrote:

Actually I dropped the tab few times and the touch is not working properly, so would be very difficult to sell in quickr/olx.

So looking for online sell where they’ll check the imei no only. I can sell with whatever amount as it is lying on the table now.


Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@hese wrote:

@somu7668 wrote:

Actually I dropped the tab few times and the touch is not working properly, so would be very difficult to sell in quickr/olx.

So looking for online sell where they’ll check the imei no only. I can sell with whatever amount as it is lying on the table now.



If its damaged screen, then I doubt if it can go through online. Still you can check zerowaste.co.in

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
8

Its not broken but touch sensitivity is slightly reduced, so need to press bit harder to respond. Otherwise everything is working fine.

Checked the zerowaste and it is not available in Kolkata, can I exchange in Flipkart or amazon for a new mobile or tablet ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
152
8

Any more idea please….

Missing