(how to improve my English u have any idea )

(how to improve my English u have any idea )

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3362
24
i am just not good in English & Grammar

basically i was study from (uttar pradesh board) Hindi medium https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
so. help me please


@DealSeeker @VaibhavJain @Plato @Magus
  • In
62 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

kyaa rakha hai paapi sansaar mai……
Aao milke top kre bihar mai…..


On a serious note – you can join any English speaking class, it will make your English and grammar good and also you will learn to speak fluent English. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14047
156

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English

5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

@abhimishra You have called the @admin himself for help! Is he teaching English in his free time? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27354
236
@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English

5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


+1
ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27354
236
@Magus wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8
@mahidada wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

try some basics grammar and use in day to day life….

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8
@mahidada wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

try some basics grammar and use in day to day life….

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@mahidada wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


I said it’s almost impossible, not totally impossible. Unless the second language becomes your first language, you can’t do it.
Moreover, you seem to be confusing the two different activities of thinking effortlessly (at the subconscious level) and thinking deliberately (at the conscious level). It’s like talking to your beloved in private versus speaking to an audience in public. Both are the not the same. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27354
236
@sayinjai94 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

try some basics grammar and use in day to day life….

Why quoted me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I am pretty okay with it..

Don’t lower my confidence that I am keeping little bit with me

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

@abhimishra
You can start by improving your title. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Why is everything in parenthesis? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8
@mahidada wrote:


@sayinjai94 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

try some basics grammar and use in day to day life….

Why quoted me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I am pretty okay with it..

Don’t lower my confidence that I am keeping little bit

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif just reply this post not for you……..

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@Plato wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@abhimishra Yo


Yo Yo Honey Singh. Angrezi beat pe! Ha ha..
Last time when I suggested how to learn cheap English, pun intended, my comment got censored. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Revisit → http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...



Available here: http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t... https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043
@mahidada wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English
5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


That’s almost impossible. One can think only in the language one learned first in childhood. For someone to think in a second language, he/she should become more fluent in it than in their first language. I’m not talking about constructing sentences in your mind before you put them out. It’s about “thinking effortlessly” which is really a subconscious process. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


It is possible,

Just get the momentum to your mind ( don’t take your as personally) .. Automatically thinking will happen in English

PS: You can’t come to crease and straight away hits six after six https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yea , thats quite possible , for that you have to Leonardo da Vinci

#Veni Vidi Vici

Thumbimgcrop 1444841254852
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
1

Just try to think in English rather than first translating and then thinking.it will train ur mind to speak in English.
Those who think in native language then translate into English and then speak .they never learn fast.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Thumbimgcrop 1444841254852
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
1
@singhtheking wrote:

Just try to think in English rather than first translating and then thinking.it will train ur mind to speak in English.
Those who think in native language then translate into English and then speak .they never learn fast.


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Also listen to English news Chanel debates or download an English movie which ur have seen in Hindi language.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043
@singhtheking wrote:

Just try to think in English rather than first translating and then thinking.it will train ur mind to speak in English.
Those who think in native language then translate into English and then speak .they never learn fast.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

= bole Fortis

Thumbimgcrop 1444841254852
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
1
@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@singhtheking wrote:

Just try to think in English rather than first translating and then thinking.it will train ur mind to speak in English.
Those who think in native language then translate into English and then speak .they never learn fast.


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


= bole Fortis

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31

Dont read on keeping many many coments on DD.
English ki vaat lag jayegi.

Btw, read newspapers and watch english news. If u can bear it. And see to it that u dont dive into depressio.

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1102
19

See English Songs, Movies, Tv serials with Subtitles.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

@abhimishra Read English Newspapers mainly about topics which you like sports column, entertainment column etc. Don’t read other language news but depend purely on English News channels & newspapers to get info about daily news.

Also have debates with your friend related to your favourite topics which will help you gain confidence. If you have confidence, then learning any language will be easy because even when you make mistakes, you need to be confident that you can overcome your mistake next time. If you feel embarrassed about your mistakes, then it will be difficult. Don’t worry if people make fun of you or laugh at you. Be confident, ask them what was the mistake & teach you the proper way to speak. Always note down your mistakes & search for the correct words or sentences. This takes time but when you become fluent, you will be happy about your efforts. Also you become much more confident to approach anyone. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PS: Get a Girlfriend who can speak only in English. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
632
2872
10
@KuttaJi wrote:

Simple things to do
1 Watch YouTube videos of Famous speeches
2 Watching English movies with subtitles
3 Try to speak only in English
4 Think in English

5 Watching English TV shows/movies

Source: Guess kro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yh sbhi kaalpanic hai kripya dhyan na de

bhai grammer wali hindi english book lelo, agar beshrm(sense agar chote bacho ki book pdoge) ho to basic grammer ki book lelo, but i prefer grammer hindi english book us se tumko meaning wise sb tense bhi mlom honge, rhi yh serial wgerh ki wo sb bkwas hi hai pta chla srial dekhne lgoge bs

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Watch English porn video .sure I will learn few words

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Sure u will learn eng words

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1043
@gambitrite wrote:

@abhimishra Read English Newspapers mainly about topics which you like sports column, entertainment column etc. Don’t read other language news but depend purely on English News channels & newspapers to get info about daily news.

Also have debates with your friend related to your favourite topics which will help you gain confidence. If you have confidence, then learning any language will be easy because even when you make mistakes, you need to be confident that you can overcome your mistake next time. If you feel embarrassed about your mistakes, then it will be difficult. Don’t worry if people make fun of you or laugh at you. Be confident, ask them what was the mistake & teach you the proper way to speak. Always note down your mistakes & search for the correct words or sentences. This takes time but when you become fluent, you will be happy about your efforts. Also you become much more confident to approach anyone. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PS: Get a Girlfriend who can speak only in English. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


You could be suggesting
Either a SOLUTION
Or adding the problem/!?

Missing