i was cheated by dimer.. mobile n.0 7738956161

i was cheated by dimer.. mobile n.0 7738956161

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1

trading in is always a risk in desi dime.. i lost my hard earned money 800rs:-{ .. i got cheated by this guy @bravochampion real name “pranath gaikwad” lives in mumbai mobile n.o 7738956161/8433544290..please dont trade with this fraudseter.. please any dimer from mumbai help me help in this regard…

another black list n.o added : 8433544290 ps: i got my money back thanks to fellow dimer @mjuneja13
  • In
30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1846
31

I got the intention,, he was tryna get some karma and remove restrictions … smile
DD gave me the super power to identify cheaters lol evil

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20394
225

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already given him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Suspended that useless fellow evil

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge an F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already given him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Suspended that useless fellow evil


Oh great , what a great hint to carry out a long CON .. first build up 10-20 DD ID , latter groom them with 500+ posts , 5000+ Karma , 5-10 FPDs and after 5-10 successful trades … One fine day carry out a large scam in the trading section .. looting maximum possible amount .

@Spock

P.S – Shantanu , hemant , rakesh ,amit , roshan ,get some hints from here .

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already given him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Suspended that useless fellow evil


Oh my God ! I just happened to check this no on DD and what I found out was surprising. eek

This guy needs to be taught a lesson for sure. Op you a have great opportunity to kick his aXXs now. twisted
File a complaint against this idiot. Police will teach him a lesson for sure. biggrin

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@bk08 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already given him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Suspended that useless fellow evil


Oh great , what a great hint to carry out a long CON .. first build up 10-20 DD ID , latter groom them with 500+ posts , 5000+ Karma , 5-10 FPDs and after 5-10 successful trades … One fine day carry out a large scam in the trading section .. looting maximum possible amount .

@Spock

P.S – Shantanu , hemant , rakesh ,amit , roshan ,get some hints from here .


I think that Shantanu was the guy who looted the most from dimers…. am i right? confused

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil


When he looted you? And how?

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil


When he looted you? And how?

go through this link bro.. http://imgur.com/a...PM

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil


When he looted you? And how?

go through this link bro.. http://imgur.com/a...PM

Dont worry, if he has cheated you, you will get your money back

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil


When he looted you? And how?

go through this link bro.. http://imgur.com/a...PM

Dont worry, if he has cheated you, you will get your money back

not only me bro he has cheated few dimers also.. i’ve chated with him in midnight http://imgur.com/7...dC

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:


@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:


@goudnag237480 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@goudnag237480 I strongly believe that you should Lodge a F.I.R, as he is using the same no since a long time, atleast he will be blacklisted and he will suffer a lot in future. You have already gave him 800, Pay the police another 1000 but teach him a lesson.

Such a useless fellow he is !

Btw why you traded with a Newbie and why you did not search his Number in DD roll


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

I’m also a newbiee.. I’m not much aware of desidime and these kind of fraudsters… cry

now I don’t let him go easily after knowing this fraudster data… evil


When he looted you? And how?

go through this link bro.. http://imgur.com/a...PM

Dont worry, if he has cheated you, you will get your money back

not only me bro he has cheated few dimers also.. i’ve chated with him in midnight http://imgur.com/7...dC
Edit your post & put his number in thread Title

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137

@bravochampion ya bravochor

His modus operandi was to criticise all ecomm

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@bravochampion ya bravochor

His modus operandi was to criticise all ecomm


Yes thread should contain his no, so that even google can track.

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
246
1126
13
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

Why don’t you file a complaint against him? Just because he gave the money back, out of fear, doesn’t mean he isn’t a fraud. Also if he’s duped others before you he needs to be taught a lesson. A few nights in Jail should do biggrin

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

How he got your money back

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

How he got your money back

Juneja knows the tectic to twist gadgil ?

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

How he got your money back

he is also from mumbai, he said that he has data of that cheater and he made him scared.. so, that cheater returned my money back….

Axian logo
Deal Cadet
0
56
788
3

there’s r numerous people like cheating others. you can mark the details as cheater but the cheater can instantly change his identity and becomes ready for the next cheat. so just i do is avoided dealng with unkwn persons, deals with only kown or the contact given by some1 known. or takes a risk from unkown as well but with the limited liabilty of 100. FOLLOW THE SAME

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@$hubham wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

Why don’t you file a complaint against him? Just because he gave the money back, out of fear, doesn’t mean he isn’t a fraud. Also if he’s duped others before you he needs to be taught a lesson. A few nights in Jail should do biggrin

biggrin yeah!! i will, im going to lodge a complaint in cyber crime portal he need to be spend some time in jail… lol

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:


@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

How he got your money back

Juneja knows the tectic to twist gadgil ?


No i am not from mumbai, i got his details few days back and i warned him not do like this in future, i am not sharing his details as he is a minor. When i saw again a thread against him o told him this is his last chance and he refunded money quickly to op.
Edit : dont ask for his details and also dont ask how i got his personal details,

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
468
18
@goudnag237480 wrote:

@$hubham wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

Why don’t you file a complaint against him? Just because he gave the money back, out of fear, doesn’t mean he isn’t a fraud. Also if he’s duped others before you he needs to be taught a lesson. A few nights in Jail should do biggrin

:-o surprised yeah!! i will, im going to lodge a complaint in cyber crime portal he need to be spend some time in jail…:lol:

Give him a chance, he is just 16 and not have mature mind, this is my personal opinion and rest is upto u,

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@$hubham wrote:

@goudnag237480 wrote:

@mjuneja13 wrote:

@goudnag237480 plz mention that you have got your money back


yeah!!! im going to be post that…. thank god i got my money back because of this guy @mjuneja13 kudos to u bro… thank alot bro…i dont know how can u manage to do that but u are awesome need a person like u every where….. thank you so much..

Why don’t you file a complaint against him? Just because he gave the money back, out of fear, doesn’t mean he isn’t a fraud. Also if he’s duped others before you he needs to be taught a lesson. A few nights in Jail should do biggrin

:-o surprised yeah!! i will, im going to lodge a complaint in cyber crime portal he need to be spend some time in jail…:lol:

Give him a chance, he is just 16 and not have mature mind, this is my personal opinion and rest is upto u,

how you know him bro please can you tell that every one is eagerly waiting for your reply

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
Search @ google get better results find

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=7738956161&oq...

as per your freud seller number finded some details pls check & conform me asap

1. its http://mumbai.quikr.com/Roadster-Suede-Shoes-fo... (liveing @ mumbai )

2.https://www.olx.in/item/miltop-apricots-1-kg-ID... @ Antop Hill, Mumbai

3.https://www.olx.in/item/lenovo-s-820-red-8-gb-I... Antop Hill, Mumbai

4.http://www.xombom.com/mobile/series/7738956-mob...

5.http://mumbai.saintclassified.in/mechanix-2-gam...

6.http://mumbai.saintclassified.in/mechanix-2-gam...

7.http://www.presskr.com/product/Lenovo-S-820-Red...

Hqdefault
Deal Cadet
2
109
262
6

This guy also tried to cheat me but as i already was cheated before by newbie, I don’t trust newbies now so avoid trading with him

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@amitgupta883 wrote:

This guy also tried to cheat me but as i already was cheated before by newbie, I don’t trust newbies now so avoid trading with him

yeah! his chat was very similar with everyone, saw other guyz snapshot lol he speak like very professional dealer smile and he’s no more available in dd as of now, suspended. may b he come with new name & new id again.. beware guys don’t trade huge amount with anyone.. cool

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
1
@srocks wrote:

Search @ google get better results find


https://www.google.co.in/search?q=7738956161&oq...


as per your freud seller number finded some details pls check & conform me asap

1. its http://mumbai.quikr.com/Roadster-Suede-Shoes-fo... (liveing @ mumbai )

2.https://www.olx.in/item/miltop-apricots-1-kg-ID... @ Antop Hill, Mumbai

3.https://www.olx.in/item/lenovo-s-820-red-8-gb-I... Antop Hill, Mumbai

4.http://www.xombom.com/mobile/series/7738956-mob...


5.http://mumbai.saintclassified.in/mechanix-2-gam...

6.http://mumbai.saintclassified.in/mechanix-2-gam...

7.http://www.presskr.com/product/Lenovo-S-820-Red...

omg!!! eek he’s all over the park… cheating every where…“pratik gadgil” same name same n.o… looks like his work is to loot people…

Missing