in my ph jio run like a turtle i.e 2 kbps how i increase it
1st of all, make sure your jio sim is in 1st sim slot,
2. now go to the settings, turn off data,
3. go to network settings, set preferred network type as LTE,
4. choose network manually, select Jio 4G,
5. go to APN settings, create a new APN, name it Jio 4G,
6. set apn name as jionet,
7. change authentication type to none,
7. set apn protocol to iPv4/iPv6
8. Save it and apply.
9. Reboot your phone.
10. Turn on data and check weather problem solved or not.
I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.