[INFO] Makemytrip charges convenience fees when...

[INFO] Makemytrip charges convenience fees when paid with GV

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
518
7

I am not sure how many people are aware of this. Makemytrip adds convenience fees even when you pay GV
So I would suggest people to buy cleartrip GV rather than makemytrip as they add Rs 200 as convenience fees for domestic
and 799 for international flights
sad

  • In
7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Deal Lieutenant
0
90
3956
10

Bro GOIBIBO also charges Convenience charges, today I paid Rs 215 on domestic flight tickets for each way.

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127

Indigo airlines app doesn’t charge convenience fees.

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4670
47

easemytrip doesnt charge. Atleast for now.
And best one is to go through the loop of ixigo.com → agent website.
And get some cashback!

Further, Paytm charges 225 even for convenience fee for cancellation.
Do other do the same?
@cybertechie

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,465
33806
278

bro, even though mmt charges its cheaper on mmt than other. it all depends on factors. wink

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

easemytrip doesnt charge. Atleast for now.
And best one is to go through the loop of ixigo.com → agent website.
And get some cashback!

Further, Paytm charges 225 even for convenience fee for cancellation.
Do other do the same?
@cybertechie


Most of the portals are now looting on the name of convenience fee. Yatra charges 300 for cancellation.
Since the airline also started charging 2000 minimum for the cancellation,that sometimes I feel like one should not even take the pain of cancelling a flight ticket if it has been booked from a travel portal and one is not able to travel on the given date. toungueout

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
518
7
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

easemytrip doesnt charge. Atleast for now.
And best one is to go through the loop of ixigo.com → agent website.
And get some cashback!

Further, Paytm charges 225 even for convenience fee for cancellation.
Do other do the same?
@cybertechie


Most of the portals are now looting on the name of convenience fee. Yatra charges 300 for cancellation.
Since the airline also started charging 2000 minimum for the cancellation,that sometimes I feel like one should not even take the pain of cancelling a flight ticket if it has been booked from a travel portal and one is not able to travel on the given date. toungueout

I was trying to say that MMT GV are not useful. When you pay on cleartrip using GV convenience fees is not charged.
So getting 20 % off on cleartrip is more beneficial then MMT 20 % off deal ..

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
217
@gotrajk wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

easemytrip doesnt charge. Atleast for now.
And best one is to go through the loop of ixigo.com → agent website.
And get some cashback!

Further, Paytm charges 225 even for convenience fee for cancellation.
Do other do the same?
@cybertechie


Most of the portals are now looting on the name of convenience fee. Yatra charges 300 for cancellation.
Since the airline also started charging 2000 minimum for the cancellation,that sometimes I feel like one should not even take the pain of cancelling a flight ticket if it has been booked from a travel portal and one is not able to travel on the given date. toungueout

I was trying to say that MMT GV are not useful. When you pay on cleartrip using GV convenience fees is not charged.
So getting 20 % off on cleartrip is more beneficial then MMT 20 % off deal ..


Yes bro, you are absolutely right. smile Booking with Cleartrip gv is the best.

Missing