Is there any offer for electricity bill payment

Is there any offer for electricity bill payment

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
0

Is there any offer for electricity bill payment for BSES, I need to make payment of around 6k.

  • In Others
  • Expired 21 days before
6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36

Niki provides 20% cb, max 200 on first electricity bill payments. Further it may provide 100% cb max 500 on 15th August.
The cb can be used on later transactions, 25% max of transaction value, also valid for Airtel payments.
Further, if u use a referral code to sign up, u get rs 10 in account. So total 210 benefit.

This seems to be the best offer for small bill payments at the time.

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@mas143forever wrote:

Niki provides 20% cb, max 200 on first electricity bill payments. Further it may provide 100% cb max 500 on 15th August.
The cb can be used on later transactions, 25% max of transaction value, also valid for Airtel payments.
Further, if u use a referral code to sign up, u get rs 10 in account. So total 210 benefit.

This seems to be the best offer for small bill payments at the time.


can we make same electric bill by different mobile with different mobile number in Niki.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

Niki provides 20% cb, max 200 on first electricity bill payments. Further it may provide 100% cb max 500 on 15th August.
The cb can be used on later transactions, 25% max of transaction value, also valid for Airtel payments.
Further, if u use a referral code to sign up, u get rs 10 in account. So total 210 benefit.

This seems to be the best offer for small bill payments at the time.


can we make same electric bill by different mobile with different mobile number in Niki.


1. If u meant, same consumer’s bill of different months, yes u can pay by a new account everytime and get the cashback.

2. If u meant paying same month’s bill in parts, then i m not sure which all electricity boards allow bill payment in parts, and if niki supports payment in parts, because mine (bses yamuna) can not be paid in parts.

3. If u meant paying same bill multiple times, why would anyone do that. :p

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1148
36

And if your phone is rooted, u can use the same mobile but different mobile number to sign up every time. It works on rooted device..
And make sure to use referral code to sign up everytime, both get 10 rs each upon successful first transaction above rs 50.

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@mas143forever wrote:

And if your phone is rooted, u can use the same mobile but different mobile number to sign up every time. It works on rooted device..
And make sure to use referral code to sign up everytime, both get 10 rs each upon successful first transaction above rs 50.


Thank you, I never rooted any mobile but can use family mobiles.
Please send your referal

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
0
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:


@mas143forever wrote:

And if your phone is rooted, u can use the same mobile but different mobile number to sign up every time. It works on rooted device..
And make sure to use referral code to sign up everytime, both get 10 rs each upon successful first transaction above rs 50.


Thank you, I never rooted any mobile but can use family mobiles.
Please send your referal

Use my code REMOVED

Missing