Lenovo Zuk Z1 launched for Rs. 13,499/- | Amazi...

Lenovo Zuk Z1 launched for Rs. 13,499/- | Amazingly priced!

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ZUK (pronounced as Z U K) is the sister brand of Lenovo which was launched last year to take on the likes of Xiaomi and OnePlus, aiming to impress the ever growing young geek crowd. When it was launched back in August 2015, it came with some real impressive hardware available at that time. Let’s run through the specifications once:

5.5-inch 1080p IPS display
Snapdragon 801 quad-core (2.5GHz CPU and the Adreno 330 GPU), 3GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage
4,100mAh battery, fingerprint reader, Dual Nano SIM
13-MP rear shooter along with a 8-MP selfie snapper
Customized ZUI Android Lollipop ROM
8.9mm thick, weighs in at 175 grams
Both USB Type-C and USB 3.1
As you can see, the Snapdragon 801 looks a bit dated, although the likes of OnePlus One and OnePlus X carry the same processor and still selling well in the country. Thing to note here is the huge 64GB of internal storage along with 4,100mAh battery which is quite impressive considering that the phone weighs just around 175g and less than 9mm thick.

Other features include the fingerprint scanner on the front and USB Type-C port on the bottom. The 13 Megapixel camera comes with Sony IMX214 sensor and has Optical Image Stabilization – something which isn’t a norm with phones at this price range. At its price point, the ZUK Z1 will be taking on the likes of Lenovo’s own Vibe S1 and the OnePlus X which are priced little higher, and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and LeEco Le 1s which are priced a bit lower. The first sale starts on 19th May and will be sold exclusively on Amazon.in.

Source: http://techpp.com/2016/05/10/lenovo-zuk-z1-pric...

  • In
13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

After talking to the guys at Zuk meetup recently I was expecting a price of around 20k but this is a really good price for the device. It is really smooth, quite fast to operate and has amazing build quality. On the flip side the camera sucks toungueout

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107

Expected as launch price is 18k in china last year smile
My expectations were close to 12k anyways good pricing

Gun shooting
Deal Cadet
2
98
810
68

Got my hands on this mobile in Meetup.
It is really a steal for the given price.

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24

Instead of dumping old stock they should have launched zuk z2 pro directly.
Even if the chipset is of flagship grade but obsolete(almost 2 years old) and performance of SD 650/652 is on par with or even greater than SD801.
Better to wait for next iteration.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
5914
90

not a good deal for an 801 handset at all . This is way too old a chipset to be put into any phones at the moment . SD 65O/652 or s810(if we can – the heating issues ) are the way to go not expecting an 801 at this range. Flash Sale will tell the truth. Mi Max may be coming to india soon . Maybe the first sd652 device to hit indian markets . But screen size wont be to everyones liking

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

Does not support LTE Band 5 or VoLTE.

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107

Zuk z2 with SD 820 launched for 275$ ~ 18.4k
and 6 million registrations were recorded for the first china flash sale in 3 days
Those who are planning to purchase Z1, just wait for a month wink

Other features includes 64GB ROM with 4GB RAM, QC 3.0, 5inch 1080p screen, 3500mah battery
all Indian LTE bands covered
FDD-LTE: Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8
TDD-LTE: Band 38, 39, 40, 41

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@getready wrote:

Zuk z2 with SD 820 launched for 275$ ~ 18.4k
and 6 million registrations were recorded for the first china flash sale in 3 days
Those who are planning to purchase Z1, just wait for a month wink

Other features includes 64GB ROM with 4GB RAM, QC 3.0, 5inch 1080p screen, 3500mah battery


If it comes at a price range of 22k…. then One Plus 3 sales are going to affect a lot.

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107
@gambitrite wrote:

@getready wrote:

Zuk z2 with SD 820 launched for 275$ ~ 18.4k
and 6 million registrations were recorded for the first china flash sale in 3 days
Those who are planning to purchase Z1, just wait for a month wink

Other features includes 64GB ROM with 4GB RAM, QC 3.0, 5inch 1080p screen, 3500mah battery


If it comes at a price range of 22k…. then One Plus 3 sales are going to affect a lot.


Price should be less than 20k, may be it will be in the range of 18-20k
Zuk Z2 pro should compete with Oneplus 3 at 25K price

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@getready wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

@getready wrote:

Zuk z2 with SD 820 launched for 275$ ~ 18.4k
and 6 million registrations were recorded for the first china flash sale in 3 days
Those who are planning to purchase Z1, just wait for a month wink

Other features includes 64GB ROM with 4GB RAM, QC 3.0, 5inch 1080p screen, 3500mah battery


If it comes at a price range of 22k…. then One Plus 3 sales are going to affect a lot.


Price should be less than 20k, may be it will be in the range of 18-20k
Zuk Z2 pro should compete with Oneplus 3 at 25K price


If that’s the case… i will wait for it.

Edit – But can we expect the ZUK Z2 Pro to launch in India??

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24

They launched ZUK Z2 in China just 10 days after the first flash sale of ZUK Z1 happened in India and our “crazy” people are still ready to by those dumped units(as always?).It makes no sense.These type of phone companies should be kicked out from the country who treat India as a dumping ground evil

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107

@gambitrite
Only one will launch in India unless Lenovo decides to change their strategy
Both have similar specs apart from
5.0inch LTPS display vs 5.2 inch Super amoled display
Few extra sensors and a good rear camera module on ZUK Z2 pro
It will be a gamble launching both here, unless they want to keep the price difference minimal

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,114
10598
107
@sagardrokr wrote:

They launched ZUK Z2 in China just 10 days after the first flash sale of ZUK Z1 happened in India and our “crazy” people are still ready to by those dumped units(as always?).It makes no sense.These type of phone companies should be kicked out from the country who treat India as a dumping ground evil


ZUK Z2 pro was launched much before lenovo announced their ZUK models here in India
Still people decided to buy, may be because there’s certain level of uncertainty when these new devices will get released in India and at what price
But if there’s no hurry for the mobile purchase, its better to wait for the next 2 months and decide

Missing