mobile data not working need some help

mobile data not working need some help

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247974/medium/35081022qte80h.png?1480951887

  • In
28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35

there is a symbol near mobile network what these indicates

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@satis53 wrote:

there is a symbol near mobile network what these indicates


share screenshot of that . abv link is asking to gmail login.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247994/medium/35081262qte80h.png?1480951898

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

there is a symbol near mobile network what these indicates


share screenshot of that . abv link is asking to gmail login.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248004/medium/35081312qte80h.png?1480951905

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@satis53 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

there is a symbol near mobile network what these indicates


share screenshot of that . abv link is asking to gmail login.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248015/medium/35081352qte80h.png?1480951909

go to mobile network settings , click on auto register to network and restart ur mobile once. it may help u.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

there is a symbol near mobile network what these indicates


share screenshot of that . abv link is asking to gmail login.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248029/medium/35081442qte80h.png?1480951917

go to mobile network settings , click on auto register to network and restart ur mobile once. it may help u.


not working will you add some some dimers so they try to solve my problem

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

Might sound dumb but is the mobile data switched on? Any restrictions enabled? APN settings intact?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@raghupro wrote:

Might sound dumb but is the mobile data switched on? Any restrictions enabled? APN settings intact?


only 1 changes happen a symbol near signal strength check

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@satis53 wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

Might sound dumb but is the mobile data switched on? Any restrictions enabled? APN settings intact?


only 1 changes happen a symbol near signal strength check

if it is rooted, uninstall those device emulators, etc etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif and restart once.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

Might sound dumb but is the mobile data switched on? Any restrictions enabled? APN settings intact?


only 1 changes happen a symbol near signal strength check

if it is rooted, uninstall those device emulators, etc etc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif and restart once.


no root bro as i remove sim then also same symbol shows in upper end

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164

@satis53 Have you set any data restrictions / limits…. bcoz Sometimes it just doesn’t turn ON mobile data until u remove the limit…. also try basic troubleshooting like inserting the sim in other 3g+ phone and check if its working …. manually register the network to airtel… try swapping preferred networks from 2g/3g/4g

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@myliferockkss wrote:

@satis53 Have you set any data restrictions / limits…. bcoz Sometimes it just doesn’t turn ON mobile data until u remove the limit…. also try basic troubleshooting like inserting the sim in other 3g+ phone …. manually register the network to airtel… try swapping preferred networks from 2g/3g/4g


sir even after removing sim same symbol appears

Images
Shopping Friend
31
224
13327
164
@satis53 wrote:
sir even after removing sim same symbol appears

Can u drag down the notification drawer and provide the SS so that we can see whats that caution sign about…

This symbol have multipe meaning in android… it comes when u have exhausted the set data limit…no internet access…. etc etc

Also enable data roaming and check

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58
@satis53 wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@satis53 Have you set any data restrictions / limits…. bcoz Sometimes it just doesn’t turn ON mobile data until u remove the limit…. also try basic troubleshooting like inserting the sim in other 3g+ phone …. manually register the network to airtel… try swapping preferred networks from 2g/3g/4g


sir even after removing sim same symbol appears

Is it working for calls and SMS?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@raghupro wrote:

@satis53 wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@satis53 Have you set any data restrictions / limits…. bcoz Sometimes it just doesn’t turn ON mobile data until u remove the limit…. also try basic troubleshooting like inserting the sim in other 3g+ phone …. manually register the network to airtel… try swapping preferred networks from 2g/3g/4g


sir even after removing sim same symbol appears

Is it working for calls and SMS?


yes only no mobile internet only wifi

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@myliferockkss wrote:

@satis53 wrote:
sir even after removing sim same symbol appears

Can u drag down the notification drawer and provide the SS so that we can see whats that caution sign about…

This symbol have multipe meaning in android… it comes when u have exhausted the set data limit…no internet access…. etc etc

Also enable data roaming and check


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/248184/medium/35083172j2c2sn.png?1480952013

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
5914
90

Golu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif which moto phone is this . What about switching a sim and checking . And ur rooted it seems ?

Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
157
798
4

Is data pack active on your number?
Also type START and SMS it to 1925. @satis53

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57

Check if data in roaming is enabled or not…..
You would get option like Data Roaming or similar

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@Ghamchaadarh wrote:

Is data pack active on your number?
Also type START and SMS it to 1925. @satis53


worked perfectly yesterday night yes active working in my friend mobile

Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
157
798
4

1) Have you checked APN Settings? Is airtelgprs.com selected?
2) Have you recharged/renewed your data pack today?
3) Trying to connect on 2g/3g/4g?
4) Your data pack is 2g/3g/4g? @satis53

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
2
23582
223

Arey in Airtel and Vodafone this happens sometimes. Turn off mobile data first and then Restart phone then switch on data again.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

First u need to confim ur ph is okay by using any other operator sim card

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
27
5324
35
@lostdrms wrote:

First u need to confim ur ph is okay by using any other operator sim card


yes mobile is ok but none of sim working for mobile internet call & sms is going on

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
639

@satis53 After looking at the second screenshot you posted, I don’t think the “warning” symbol has anything to do with the data not working.

I have noticed this issue (of the data not working) with Airtel as well as Aircel. It has something to do with the local towers. Just keep putting the phone in airplane mode every 10-15 minutes to force it to deregister from the tower and register again. This airplane mode toggling only helps to restore the data connectivity quicker once the issue with the tower gets fixed.

In my experience, the data connectivity got automatically restored after a random time period ranging from as short as around 30 minutes to as long as 8-10 hours. So register a complaint with your service provider to make sure they resolve the issue with the tower sooner.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

Baap re! The notification is about GPS. How did he connect it to data not working? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing