MyJio Modded App With Dummy JioApps To Generate...

MyJio Modded App With Dummy JioApps To Generate Bar codes [updated with apk to check daily usage]

Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
Score: 13 Votes: 13
319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35

Sharing the myjio modded app ( no more force update, no need to turn off data before opening)

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/3QFtmBqJ/fil...ml

and

dummy jioapps (each app 3Kb )

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/ZAKwrNvh/fil...ml

so that u can generate bar code by urself..

install modded myjio along with dummy gapps

all u need is to clear data of myjio app and randomize ur device id, serial, android id and imei everytime u need to Generate a fresh barcode

use xprivacy or any similar tool is randomize the values

posting this because i’ve seen people still asking for a jio barcode roll

EDIT :- adding apk to check daily usage

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/0EUap0JP/fil...ml

  • In
FPD Suggested By > BB8DealWars , deadplay ,
57 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87

Vu for you effort but why the shitty host server? Please upload it to zippyshare or clickupload etc

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@Stupendous Man wrote:

Vu for you effort but why the shitty host server? Please upload it to zippyshare or clickupload etc


modded it for my personal use… and uploaded to the server which came first in my mind lol btw uploaded to zippy

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

Vu for you effort but why the shitty host server? Please upload it to zippyshare or clickupload etc


modded it for my personal use… and uploaded to the server which came first in my mind lol

It doesn’t let download on chrome…asks for ‘IE’…kill that server…kill it right now

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1846
31

THANKS!
MAKE THIS FPD !

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
684
11

@@Dark_AngeL@@

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
684
11
[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

can we do the same process without rooting?
or is it compulsory?
"@Dark_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13


for changing the device id and other values.. u need root acces


ok thanks bro KG

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
351
10,371
21307
129

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
275
11610
63
@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


+1 pm/tag me also

Getready
Deal Captain
23
1,117
10634
107
@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


even the version i am having (3.2.13) is asking to update
Will look for one once i get back to bangalore, max speed i am getting 50-100kbps during day in my home town toungueout

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


Previous ones expired… ask "@Dark_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 if he can take some time off to mod it

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


version number ???

Giphy
Deal Cadet
1
94
424
7

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@the king wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


+1 pm/tag me also


this one should work

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/0EUap0JP/fil...ml

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


version number ???


3.0.5

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@Stupendous Man wrote:

[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


version number ???


3.0.5

already shared the apk

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/0EUap0JP/fil...ml

Gslv mkiii x 13
Deal Cadet
1
88
520
10
[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Stupendous Man (No underscores and Caps also cry cry )
@getready

any apk now which shows the remaining balance for the day..the previous one asks to update and data off trick also doesnt work..


version number ???


3.0.5

already shared the apk

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/0EUap0JP/fil...ml


Thanks bro it worked for checking data balance & validity. Kg&vu

Img 20160525 wa0002
Deal Cadet
2
114
336
6

Vu👍

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
279
2412
60
@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
@d3xt3r wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Don’t listen to them. The preview offer is dead…it’s not the sim but company that manages the plan. roll

Images
Deal Cadet
0
83
968
7

vu.KG thanks for all the help @ Dark_AngeL@

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@Stupendous Man wrote:

@d3xt3r wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Don’t listen to them. The preview offer is dead…it’s not the sim but company that manages the plan. roll

i dont think so… i got preview offer recently by using the code generated from old app ( preview code) …

welcome offer got activated after 2 weeks (when i signed in to updated app sad )

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8364
87
[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

@d3xt3r wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Don’t listen to them. The preview offer is dead…it’s not the sim but company that manages the plan. roll

i dont think so… i got preview offer recently by using the code generated from old app ( preview code) …

welcome offer got activated after 2 weeks (when i signed in to updated app sad )


I am using Jio since May when it was only offered with Lyf handset. I never logged in MyJio since May, in fact I had uninstalled MyJio app atleast two months before 1st sep. But still was transferred to Welcome offer. It has nothing to do with My jio app.

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@Stupendous Man wrote:

[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

@d3xt3r wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Don’t listen to them. The preview offer is dead…it’s not the sim but company that manages the plan. roll

i dont think so… i got preview offer recently by using the code generated from old app ( preview code) …

welcome offer got activated after 2 weeks (when i signed in to updated app sad )


I am using Jio since May when it was only offered with Lyf handset. I never logged in MyJio since May, in fact I had uninstalled MyJio app atleast two months before 1st sep. But still was transferred to Welcome offer. It has nothing to do with My jio app.

i was on preview till last week of september .. the moment i signed in to updated app.. the welcome offer got activated confused sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
9
@Stupendous Man wrote:

[email protected]_AngeL ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...13 wrote:

@Stupendous Man wrote:

@d3xt3r wrote:

@mjdominates wrote:

Generating codes for Welcome offer is pretty easy.
Any one know how to generate codes for Preview offer? Unlimited 4g is only for preview.


eek Who are selling Preview sim?
Unlimited 4g is only for preview Is this true?

Don’t listen to them. The preview offer is dead…it’s not the sim but company that manages the plan. roll

i dont think so… i got preview offer recently by using the code generated from old app ( preview code) …

welcome offer got activated after 2 weeks (when i signed in to updated app sad )


I am using Jio since May when it was only offered with Lyf handset. I never logged in MyJio since May, in fact I had uninstalled MyJio app atleast two months before 1st sep. But still was transferred to Welcome offer. It has nothing to do with My jio app.

Yes i am also a Lyf users and i never signed up/login for my jio app neither i have availed 1 year extra warranty, but still my offer was changed to welcome from preview.

Summery :- Preview offer has been closed permanently, all automatically converted to Welcome offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
148
7

download option not coming ..plss check zippyshare

319053 dark angel
Deal Subedar
4
158
1378
35
@baaz4u2007 wrote:

download option not coming ..plss check zippyshare


no prob with the l;ink… just checkd

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
148
7

no where download option is comin checked on firefox..ucweb ….plss i f u hav any other links pls pm me

Missing