National Anthem Compulsory In Movie Theaters, R...

National Anthem Compulsory In Movie Theaters, Rules Supreme Court

Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
Giphy
Tech Guru
51
1,438
19741
414

In a major decision, the Supreme Court today said that it was mandatory for movie theatres to play the National Anthem before a movie starts. The SC also made it mandatory that all theatre owners must display the National Flag on the screen before the start of a movie.

The SC said that the National Anthem must be played in full. An abridged version of the National Anthem cannot be played. The Anthem should not be commercially exploited. It’s dramatisation in variety shows is something that cannot be accepted the Bench also held. The SC observed that the time has come when people should feel they live in a nation. People cannot have perceived notions of freedom the Supreme Court also observed.

  • In
60 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Just saw the news.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100

Why jabardasti ki patriotism https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If patriotism has to be enforced, is it really patriotism… and is it worth enforcing?

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25
xuseronline wrote:

Why jabardasti ki patriotism https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If patriotism has to be enforced, is it really patriotism… and is it worth enforcing?

School m bhi to karvate the daily

Tab Teacher per gussa utara tha kya ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100

Tab itni samajh nahin thee in sub cheezon ki https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Vaise, I am very much sure that most of the students do’t like it in their schools.

p.s. School kids please comments.
This is a democratic country so feel free to comment ( Bina Dare ) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
xuseronline wrote:

Tab itni samajh nahin thee in sub cheezon ki https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ab bade ho gaye, to muh jyada khulta hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
100
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

ab bade ho gaye, to muh jyada khulta hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Muh jyada khulne wali baat nahin hai bhai…
I wrote what I feel.

Ye country shuntry .. sub moh maya hai!

As long there are borders, wars will continue, asserts Osho.

I don’t believe in countries. If I am listened to then I will say that India should be the first country to renounce nationalism. It would be good if the country of Krishna, Buddha, Patanjali and Gorakh renounces nationalism and says we are an international area. India should become an area of the United Nations Assembly. It should be said that we are the first nation that entrusts itself to the United Nations – you take custody. Someone must start it… And if it is started there is no need for wars. These wars will continue as long as there are borders. These borders must go.”

Osho, Death is Divine, Ch 6, Q 1 (excerpt)

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Muh jyada khulne wali baat nahin hai bhai…
I wrote what I feel.

#JK

One Life One Chance
Do whatever you want to do

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3362
24
Gud news #vande Matram# Jai Hind
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
xuseronline wrote:

Why jabardasti ki patriotism https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
If patriotism has to be enforced, is it really patriotism… and is it worth enforcing?

Shhhh…. koret ka arder hai… chup chap maan lena… verna… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Shhhh…. koret ka arder hai… chup chap maan lena… verna… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

pehle yeh bata

1+1 = 11 hote ki 2
2+2 = 5 hote hai 4
9+2 = 11 hote hai ya rafuchakkar

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

pehle yeh bata

1+1 = 11 hote ki 2
2+2 = 5 hote hai 4
9+2 = 11 hote hai ya rafuchakkar

Bhai, dimer hein… jo chalega… chalaa lenge… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3362
24
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

pehle yeh bata

1+1 = 11 hote ki 2
2+2 = 5 hote hai 4
9+2 = 11 hote hai ya rafuchakkar

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

guru ji namaskar

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

Don’t why our country started to spoon free patriotism instead on planting it inside. Most people are patriot but they don’t want to show that every single day .

Also image a gangster or a Sunny Leone movie is on theatre and they have to play national anthem.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,028
13945
150

Then what will happen? Movieseeker
Are they not Indian? Or what you want to say

2x2cdw6
Deal Cadet
1
99
862
15

This is just ridiculous coming from the Supreme court. In no way or form is the judiciary fit to decide what the people need and want. It exists only to uphold justice and safeguard the Constitution, not to make executive decisions for its populace. This is just like that Bihar high court judge directing all govt servants to mandatorily send their kids to Govt. schools only. Directives like these should come from the govt.s not the courts, as they alone are susceptible to face the brunt of their decisions in the next elections. The already pro-nationalist govt. must be thanking its stars that it didn’t have to be the architect of this polarising and controversial decision https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,055
22295
137
BatraJi wrote:

Then what will happen? Movieseeker
Are they not Indian? Or what you want to say

Update ur DD app. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
440
2972
72

“Bajna chahye, flag bhi dikhna chahye,hamara rashtra gaan nahi bajega to kiska bajega? Somalia ka?” BJP MP Paresh Rawal on SC’s national anthem order.
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
BatraJi wrote:

Then what will happen? Movieseeker
Are they not Indian? Or what you want to say

They are Indians definitely especially Sunny Leone she totally India,. but thing is about their movies imagine a movie about Hitler and nation anthem before/after the movie on the theatre wouldn’t that mean Hitler is a patriot and we should be like him?

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
BatraJi wrote:

Then what will happen? Movieseeker
Are they not Indian? Or what you want to say

No disrespect to Sunny Leone . She is bold and has a better mind than many of the prev in our country like chaubey

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
Expand
MovieSeeker wrote:

They are Indians definitely especially Sunny Leone she totally India,. but thing is about their movies imagine a movie about Hitler and nation anthem before/after the movie on the theatre wouldn’t that mean Hitler is a patriot and we should be like him?

bachpan me maa baap ki suno
teenage me teachers / professor ki suno
jawani me gf / padosiyo ki suno
adultery me bachcho ki suno
budhape me grand son/daughters ki suno

beech beech me politicians, news anchors, actors ki suno
aur kuch nahi to Supreme Court ki bhi suno

PS : sahi bol rahe ho movieseeker, tumhara to naam bhi movie pe hai, tumhe jyada dard ho raha hoga https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#JK

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bachpan me maa baap ki suno
teenage me teachers / professor ki suno
jawani me gf / padosiyo ki suno
adultery me bachcho ki suno
budhape me grand son/daughters ki suno

beech beech me politicians, news anchors, actors ki suno
aur kuch nahi to Supreme Court ki bhi suno

PS : sahi bol rahe ho movieseeker, tumhara to naam bhi movie pe hai, tumhe jyada dard ho raha hoga
:-P
#JK

Didn’t you notice i don’t know Hindi

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20394
225

Upcoming : National Anthem before Ola/Uber Rides https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
124
25090
633

jiski jale jalne do.. u cant make everyone happy.. modi ne pa* bhi diya to koi log air pollution k nara lagayenge …

no hate pls https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

anyway I liked the prayer session and sports class most in school days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
Beinghuman wrote:

Upcoming : National Anthem before Ola/Uber Rides https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Epic

PS : You kicked it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
81
1,943
16901
137
no fpd wrote:

jiski jale jalne do.. u cant make everyone happy.. modi ne pa* bhi diya to koi log air pollution k nara lagayenge …

no hate pls https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

anyway I liked the prayer session and sports class most in school days https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

kya karma hai
24 786

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
80
124
25090
633
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

kya karma hai
24 786

billa number.. thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
6
2598
25
Beinghuman wrote:

Upcoming : National Anthem before Ola/Uber Rides https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

They have to Being Human Specially at Foothpath

Missing