Need Help : Any VCC that works for Internationa...

Need Help : Any VCC that works for International Payments?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Dd
Budding Star
107
13
18202
193

I need to do in-app purchase at Google Play Store but it is not accepting NetBanking and Play Store credits?

  • In
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
123
Deal Subedar
2
287
1068
17

@saurabh1 Google play store now supports Internet Net Banking. Use ( https://play.goog...om) on browsers.
ICICI, SBI, PNB, Major banks are there. They are using timesmoney as PG. PG is bit slow. So use a speedy connection to make the purchase

NB : It’s gradually rolling out to Indian user’s. So check with your account. Some got it activated on playstore app too. That too a month ago

EDIT : Seems u edited the post with “In-App purchase”. That seems not possible now unless internet banking option is enabled on ur playstore app

Dd
Budding Star
107
13
18202
193

NetBanking is enabled on my account but it says ‘Not Eligible’ while making payment for In-App purchases

123
Deal Subedar
2
287
1068
17
@saurabh1 wrote:

NetBanking is enabled on my account but it says ‘Not Eligible’ while making payment for In-App purchases


Same here.
But can u clarify one thing. How did u add netbanking account ? Via web or app?

But for now it seems, If u want to use playstore credits, U have to remove the Net-Banking account using https://play.goog...om > Account > Remove INB account.
Then I can see the old payment methods on app

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

Just brought an app using SBI net banking no problems on custom ROM

Dd
Budding Star
107
13
18202
193
@altecher wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

NetBanking is enabled on my account but it says ‘Not Eligible’ while making payment for In-App purchases


Same here.
But can u clarify one thing. How did u add netbanking account ? Via web or app?

But for now it seems, If u want to use playstore credits, U have to remove the Net-Banking account using https://play.goog...om > Account > Remove INB account.
Then I can see the old payment methods on app


I added NetBanking through App

CC: @DealSeeker can you help on this?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37967
638
@saurabh1 wrote:

@altecher wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

NetBanking is enabled on my account but it says ‘Not Eligible’ while making payment for In-App purchases


Same here.
But can u clarify one thing. How did u add netbanking account ? Via web or app?

But for now it seems, If u want to use playstore credits, U have to remove the Net-Banking account using https://play.goog...om > Account > Remove INB account.
Then I can see the old payment methods on app


I added NetBanking through App

CC: @DealSeeker can you help on this?


I never pay for such things via netbanking or my debit cards as the credit cards usually have better purchase and fraud protections. Heck, I even pushed Citibank India agents pretty hard to escalate my request for letting us generate VCCs for even our credit cards for security reasons (they already allow this in the US).

Anyway, since you don’t yet have a credit card, see the suggestion by @admin: http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Missing