need help to buy a digital camera

need help to buy a digital camera

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

friends , actually i want to make some videos at home . and so i need to purchase a camera .
earlier i have used mobile camera to make videos , so i have no knowledge regarding this . Please help me to purchase .

PS- mainly i want for my home use , so suggest a cheap one .

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
16

i have Nikon s5200 which is good point and shoot camera and vide is 1080p (full HD), price is cheap but awesome qulaity.
16 Megapixel, but sensor size is 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm)

I love it smile

Offtopic:
buddy, DSLR and way difficult so always prefer point and shoot camera, also Nikon is more user friendly than canon, if you need very high quality pictures like DSLR means, buy point and shoot camera with big image sonsor not megapixel..

Big sensor = high qulaity.

1 inch sensor
https://www.tatacliq.com/canon-powershot-g9x-po...

what i considered for buying camera ..?
need wifi, s5200 have it.
decent zoom, it have 6x zoom

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@desibuddy wrote:

i have Nikon s5200 which is good point and shoot camera and vide is 1080p (full HD), price is cheap but awesome qulaity.
16 Megapixel, but sensor size is 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm)

I love it smile

Offtopic:
buddy, DSLR and way difficult so always prefer point and shoot camera, also Nikon is more user friendly than canon, if you need very high quality pictures like DSLR means, buy point and shoot camera with big image sonsor not megapixel..

Big sensor = high qulaity.

1 inch sensor
https://www.tatacliq.com/canon-powershot-g9x-po...

what i considered for buying camera ..?
need wifi, s5200 have it.
decent zoom, it have 6x zoom


bro i need a cheap ,its costly for me

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
16
@hackerboys wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i have Nikon s5200 which is good point and shoot camera and vide is 1080p (full HD), price is cheap but awesome qulaity.
16 Megapixel, but sensor size is 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm)

I love it smile

Offtopic:
buddy, DSLR and way difficult so always prefer point and shoot camera, also Nikon is more user friendly than canon, if you need very high quality pictures like DSLR means, buy point and shoot camera with big image sonsor not megapixel..

Big sensor = high qulaity.

1 inch sensor
https://www.tatacliq.com/canon-powershot-g9x-po...

what i considered for buying camera ..?
need wifi, s5200 have it.
decent zoom, it have 6x zoom


bro i need a cheap ,its costly for me

nikon s5200 is cheap, i bought it from paytm with huge cashback..
8500 rs paid with 3000 rs cashback

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43
@desibuddy wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@desibuddy wrote:

i have Nikon s5200 which is good point and shoot camera and vide is 1080p (full HD), price is cheap but awesome qulaity.
16 Megapixel, but sensor size is 1/2.3 inch (6.2mm x 4.6mm)

I love it smile

Offtopic:
buddy, DSLR and way difficult so always prefer point and shoot camera, also Nikon is more user friendly than canon, if you need very high quality pictures like DSLR means, buy point and shoot camera with big image sonsor not megapixel..

Big sensor = high qulaity.

1 inch sensor
https://www.tatacliq.com/canon-powershot-g9x-po...

what i considered for buying camera ..?
need wifi, s5200 have it.
decent zoom, it have 6x zoom


bro i need a cheap ,its costly for me

nikon s5200 is cheap, i bought it from paytm with huge cashback..
8500 rs paid with 3000 rs cashback


bro i thunk u did not checked the price in the link u provided me .
its almost 30k

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
16

buddy,
Nikon s5200 – 8.5k range, check for paytm cashback, i got for 8.5k with 3k cashback (so effective price is 5.5k)
as Nikon s5200 is good , if you still need a point and shoot camera with DSLR qulaity means, then only prefer cacon G9x – 30k

so better buy Nikon s5200, wait for offer smile

Offtopic:
i not added Nikon s5200 model link, as it is not availble in paytm now.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
301
3852
150

why are you wasting your money on a dead gadget which will be picked up once in 6 month.
rathet buy a good smartphone like from the Redmi series with a 13 mpx camers for under 10k. 13mpx means hd video and higher. if you can push your budget can get 4k video on mobile.
technique is more important than the gadget. For wide angle shots and portraits I still prefer my redmi note 2 with a f/2.8 against a bulky dslr when its for personal use.

Missing