Need suggestion of VPN to use with jio

Need suggestion of VPN to use with jio

Mustaches dp
Deal Cadet
1
72
160
0

kindly share name of some free unlimited fast vpn names. will use with pc

  • In
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Th
Deal Lieutenant
4
52
3722
18

Following smile

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
16

relaince too have torrent servers like ACT or beam telecom ? so higher torrent speed if its available in their servers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
260
3

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Mustaches dp
Deal Cadet
1
72
160
0
@desibuddy wrote:

relaince too have torrent servers like ACT or beam telecom ? so higher torrent speed if its available in their servers.


no they dont have.

Mustaches dp
Deal Cadet
1
72
160
0
@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


i want to use on pc. mainly for downloading.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
260
3
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


i want to use on pc. mainly for downloading.


M using on pc bro its for pc

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
56
@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


i want to use on pc. mainly for downloading.


Option 1 Opera Simulator >> Download http://www.opera.com/developer/mobile-em...or

Option 2 >> Also normal Opera browser for PC also has Turbo mode
Download http://www.opera.com/computer/w...ws

Option 3 >> You may also try Data compression proxy addon for chrome smile
Download https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ajfio...

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1
@Navneet wrote:

@cooldebjit01933 wrote:

@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


i want to use on pc. mainly for downloading.


Option 1 Opera Simulator >> Download http://www.opera.com/developer/mobile-em...or

Option 2 >> Also normal Opera browser for PC also has Turbo mode
Download http://www.opera.com/computer/w...ws

Option 3 >> You may also try Data compression proxy addon for chrome smile
Download https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ajfio...


how to use it and how can i enhance downloading speed ?

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


How to get it, i dnt think there is any develpoer vers , there is beta version but it is avaliable on playstore

All operamini i dnt think they have vpn ,ur ip is masked but if search ur opera ip details at lookup websites ,den u might find ur true ip

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Hi
Before asking for vpn one shouls tell his purpose ,

Best app based vpn is cloud vpn on playstore,its v v fast in comparison to fsecure vpn and others

Now one prob with such vpn is tthey are les secure
First u need to concet to internet ,than u need to open app and connect withvpn
And if they get disconnected ur ip might be revelaed

Other option wil b to use configure android in built vpn client
There are many vpn services u need to register and config on your own which might not be easy for every one

U also might be knowing abt tor browser, google it

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
260
3
@lostdrms wrote:

@krc wrote:

use operamini developer version it have inbuilt vpn and adblocker…


How to get it, i dnt think there is any develpoer vers , there is beta version but it is avaliable on playstore

All operamini i dnt think they have vpn ,ur ip is masked but if search ur opera ip details at lookup websites ,den u might find ur true ip


BRO I MENTIONED THAT I M USING IN PC NOT FOR MOBILE U CAN FIND IN THIS LINK
http://www.opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/04/free...

Mustaches dp
Deal Cadet
1
72
160
0
@lostdrms wrote:

Hi
Before asking for vpn one shouls tell his purpose ,

Best app based vpn is cloud vpn on playstore,its v v fast in comparison to fsecure vpn and others

Now one prob with such vpn is tthey are les secure
First u need to concet to internet ,than u need to open app and connect withvpn
And if they get disconnected ur ip might be revelaed

Other option wil b to use configure android in built vpn client
There are many vpn services u need to register and config on your own which might not be easy for every one

U also might be knowing abt tor browser, google it


i want use for boosting downloading speed. i tried a vpn software on desktop called better vpn. speeds were double than waht i usually get. but there was limit of 2gb.
Missing