[Need Suggestions! :) ] Preferred bank for open...

[Need Suggestions! :) ] Preferred bank for opening a Current Account!

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3

Hello All! smile

With my friend as a partner, we are in the process of commencing a small trading firm and need to open a current account for the same!

Which bank would be the best in the terms of:

1) No AMB!
2) Least or No Maintenance or other charges!
3) Good Online Offers!
4) Hassle free Banking!

Please guide me out! smile

Thanking You!
Radhe

  • In
13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786

Dd
Budding Star
107
13
18202
193
@batman wrote:

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786


Kotak Jifi is not recommended for commercial trading.

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1016
19
@saurabh1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786


Kotak Jifi is not recommended for commercial trading.


Why? I didn’t know that.

Dd
Budding Star
107
13
18202
193
@batman wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786


Kotak Jifi is not recommended for commercial trading.


Why? I didn’t know that.


Cash deposit charges and all would not be good.

After all, Jifi is for those who have online transactions mostly.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33

Search, relevant threads already there with good amount of replies.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3
@saurabh1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

@batman wrote:

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786


Kotak Jifi is not recommended for commercial trading.


Why? I didn’t know that.


Cash deposit charges and all would not be good.

After all, Jifi is for those who have online transactions mostly.


Bhai, we’re planning to trade goods online on the major e-commerce marketplaces; so most of the transactions would indeed be the online ones!

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3
@disclaimer wrote:

Search, relevant threads already there with good amount of replies.


I’d try searching the forum first, but the search results displayed were irrelevant! :|

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3
@batman wrote:

Kotak Jifi. Tell me if u need referral link. smile

@radhe786


If ‘Jifi’ proves to be the most suitable one for my banking needs, I’ll ping you up for the referral! Thanks!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
41
@radhe786 wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Search, relevant threads already there with good amount of replies.


I’d try searching the forum first, but the search results displayed were irrelevant! :|

Bro it requires only 2 minutes of time and 7 pages of browsing.. Anyway I did that for you, but please do look for such threads in the future.. Hope this helps

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
80
1612
18

Kotak Jifi Current is there.

It depends where you live which bank is most accessible.
Corporation Bank is also nice provides higher CD.

Btw you returned from DXB? Hard luck getting job?

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3
@kanz wrote:

Kotak Jifi Current is there.

It depends where you live which bank is most accessible.
Corporation Bank is also nice provides higher CD.

Btw you returned from DXB? Hard luck getting job?


Failed in landing a job out there; and now falling short for investments for commencing the business! smile

Nonetheless, how does higher CD help?

Also, major PSB’s like PNB, Canada Bank, IOB, SBI, BOB, UBI, UCO and commercial ones including the likes of Kotak, HDFC, Axis, ICICI, IndusInd are indeed in the vicinity of my home! smile

Recent activity
Deal Subedar
0
97
1598
73

If Banks do not charge you on services how they digest the loss they incurs by Providing Discounts?

Dena Bank – Least Charges (Never Ever they will offer any on online or offline)
SBI – They even charge if you use their TOILET wink (but good offers from time to time online)

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
0
56
188
3
@mitra wrote:

If Banks do not charge you on services how they digest the loss they incurs by Providing Discounts?

Dena Bank – Least Charges (Never Ever they will offer any on online or offline)
SBI – They even charge if you use their TOILET wink (but good offers from time to time online)


These Banks should set forth timely offers like No AMB, No DC/CC charges for debt-ridden people like us called ‘engineers’! sad

The state of engineers in our country (IT engineers being an exception) is on par with that of farmers! sad

Missing