Nigel looking for 'ppl to ban' without replying...

Nigel looking for 'ppl to ban' without replying in posts be lyk

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

  • In
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17

Lmao xD

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
565
6210
34
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Also Nigel has slim body as compared to this pic shown by Joker. lol

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

only he warns me for my things and confused

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7432
54
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout


Be-aware they might ban you too. toungueout

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7432
54
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Also Nigel has slim body as compared to this pic shown by Joker. lol


How do u know that?

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
565
6210
34
@cody wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Also Nigel has slim body as compared to this pic shown by Joker. lol


How do u know that?
You didn’t watch his pic with @pjsandyy ??

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7432
54
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@cody wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Also Nigel has slim body as compared to this pic shown by Joker. lol


How do u know that?
You didn’t watch his pic with @pjsandyy ??

So that person in that pic was he. biggrin

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
565
6210
34
@cody wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@cody wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Joker lol why only nigel.. include anthrax.ut, bumblefoot, RDX, Beinghuman,Anant, admin…. toungueout

Also Nigel has slim body as compared to this pic shown by Joker. lol


How do u know that?
You didn’t watch his pic with @pjsandyy ??

So that person in that pic was he. biggrin

Yups

Missing