No FANS,,, Check your profile

No FANS,,, Check your profile

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21710
161

No FANS,,, Check your profile

  • In
28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Kabali
Deal Colonel
443
23,395
33688
274

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
56

Nil, hacked or this is temporary bug roll

Giphy
Tech Guru
51
1,445
19741
414

Notifications also flushed toungueout

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,035
13957
151

Bug all notifications gone cry

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,035
13957
151

Meri barso ki harkato se jo notifications paida hui thi vo aj nhi rhi cry yaah allahh

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
8

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@Navneet wrote:

Nil, hacked or this is temporary bug roll


1. Notification Remove
2. ALL OLD POST WAS REMOVED
3.ALL FANS LIST REMOVE
4.ALL YOUR FAN REMOVE

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@AKA wrote:

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌


Because it’s Web upgrade issue

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@AKA wrote:

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌


It’s temperery

Large
Deal Cadet
0
52
628
8
@srocks wrote:


@AKA wrote:

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌


It’s temperery

R u d one of admin ?

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160


Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160


Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160


Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@AKA wrote:

@srocks wrote:


@AKA wrote:

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌


It’s temperery

R u d one of admin ?

Currently Website beginning online update

@MJ911

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,079
56006
1064

We need more testing in pilot(staging) before pushing to live cool

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@srocks wrote:

@AKA wrote:

@srocks wrote:


@AKA wrote:

atleast 52 precious dimes are safe😌


It’s temperery

R u d one of admin ?

Currently Website beginning online update

@@MK911@@


@MJ911

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
51982
1042
@@srokcs@@
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621

This is fun, no notifications = Peace That’s the 2 reason why people use kindle for reading books, because there are no other notifications like mobile have. smile

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@forgotten wrote:

@srocks wrote:

@KuttaJi wrote:

Meri barso ki harkato se jo notifications paida hui thi vo aj nhi rhi cry yaah allahh


Give me some Time Resolve your all bug asap

Remark @Nigel @[email protected]_0_0_D


yes yes give me 1000 dimes as compensation (amazon way) biggrin biggrin


Google Era projects awating after conformation your compensation getting
Some circumstances applied

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@Achilles wrote:

We need more testing in pilot(staging) before pushing to live cool


All pilot project working better online site test & report your bug easyly incase you know website maintain.

temporary bug

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

RIP English Grammar.. toungueout

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@forgotten wrote: yes yes give me 1000 dimes as compensation (amazon way)

check all your other accounts here. they have been unblocked. that is compensation (desidime way)

the previous line was in lighter vein only and not even directly particularly for @forgotten bhai but was a generic joking line. ki dekho shayad id bhi un-suspend ho gaye ho’N



@Barood bawa yeh <font size=@TELUGU> wala tarika mat lo please.. waise hum bhi kabhi kabhi use karte hein.. par itna bada nahi..</font>


i am noly saying this because, jo achi chhez hai (useful at times within limits, as in i hardly ever go beyond size 18)
woh haath sei nikal jayegi sad if you and TELUGU or others use it the way you’ll use.

Tech Team Head himself said so mat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGUmat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGUmat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGU

@admin wrote: Don’t worry… We will soon block that from backend… We thought people would understand that big font is equal to shouting and would follow some simple forum etiquette. evil twisted

@Barood bawa at-least aap tou aisa bachpana mat karo.
this font or span tag thing actually is a needed and useful feature at times and if completely scrapped.. then sad Hare Namah !!

It is as painful to see Amazon having to take away ‘refund/return’ policy on laptops/mobiles. misuse by a few, resulting in penalty to all.
[i do not buy any such electronics on-line. I am merely making a point!]

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

desidime.com/searches/desi-dime-zindabad

archive.is/qVfmK such things will make Desidime Tech Team bar the use of an otherwise perfectly legitimate, useful tool. sad

and the worst thing is that we can even tell them (Desidime, admin) to not put a freeze on the use of such tags or html code sad
because if they come back to ask: why not ?
then we can not even justify or substantiate ourselves in light of the immature and rogue examples of visibly mischievous misuse of these ffont size feature/code sad by various people, and even long time members like @TELUGU @[email protected]_0_0_D who aren’t even teenagers but still, at times they end up acting just like it. http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...
archive.is/xMFzC


the larger good has to be sacrificed due to the acts of a few. cry

Bad decision good life favim.com 3475531
Deal Captain
16
5
12676
113
@Spock wrote:

@forgotten wrote: yes yes give me 1000 dimes as compensation (amazon way)

check all your other accounts here. they have been unblocked. that is compensation (desidime way)

the previous line was in lighter vein only and not even directly particularly for @forgotten bhai but was a generic joking line. ki dekho shayad id be unsuspend ho gaye ho’N



@Barood bawa yeh <font size=@TELUGU> wala tarika mat lo please.. waise hum bhi kabhi kabhi use karte hein.. par itna bada nahi..</font>


i am noly saying this because, jo achi chhez hai (useful at times within limits, as in i hardly ever go beyond size 18)
woh haath sei nikal jayegi sad if you and TELUGU or others use it the way you’ll use.

Tech Team Head himself said so mat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGUmat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGUmat_karo_paagalpan_Barood_aur_TELUGU

@admin wrote: Don’t worry… We will soon block that from backend… We thought people would understand that big font is equal to shouting and would follow some simple forum etiquette. evil twisted

@Barood bawa at-least aap tou aisa bachpana mat karo.
this font or span tag thing actually is a needed and useful feature at times and if completely scrapped.. then sad Hare Namah !!

It is as painful to see Amazon having to take away ‘refund/return’ policy on laptops/mobiles. misuse by a few, resulting in penalty to all.
[i do not buy any such electronics on-line. I am merely making a point!]


Your point usefully the for sharing

Missing