Ola Money limit upgraded from INR 10000 to INR ...

Ola Money limit upgraded from INR 10000 to INR 20000 without KYC

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
242
6

Ola Money limit upgraded from INR 10000 to INR 20000 without KYC

24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,038
14011
152

All wallets upgraded to 20k as ordered by RBI https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
242
6

@KuttaJi but after paytm I think Ola is started from today , Mobikwik is still not announced https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif correct me if I am wrong https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137

lets party then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

what a deal posted in hot deals section

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
238
2

but rupizo still not incresed

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37967
638
amarjeetk087209 wrote:

@KuttaJi but after paytm I think Ola is started from today , Mobikwik is still not announced https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif correct me if I am wrong https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Freecharge was the first one. Since then Paytm, Oxigen, Udio, Slonkit, etc. have implemented the new limits. Let’s post in the original thread for any new wallet which updates the limits. http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Hi @DealSeeker and other knowledgeable dimers

Due to some foolish action by me, I am now stuck with 4500 rs in ola money. I don’t use ola Cabs and also don’t really use ola money so if you all can suggest me a place to cash out this money or an option on some website (shopclues?) that allows ola money payment to get a gift card or something of that sort, it is much appreciated.

Cc: @VaibhavJain @GoogleCA @Magus @AtulTheDimer @A2Zdeals @KuttaJi

404 img
Deal Captain
3
105
11252
128

Use on doboz.
Buy amazon gift cards!

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,038
14011
152

Explain that foolish action.
If yours account is not blocked than you can buy amazon GV

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
37967
638
AppY_NeO wrote:

Use on doboz.
Buy amazon gift cards!

+1 @dhaval0910

14681587 1135879419793556 1489506770230063164 n
Deal Major
108
4,055
22349
139
dhaval0910 wrote:

Hi @DealSeeker and other knowledgeable dimers

Due to some foolish action by me, I am now stuck with 4500 rs in ola money. I don’t use ola Cabs and also don’t really use ola money so if you all can suggest me a place to cash out this money or an option on some website (shopclues?) that allows ola money payment to get a gift card or something of that sort, it is much appreciated.

Cc: @VaibhavJain @GoogleCA @Magus @AtulTheDimer @A2Zdeals @KuttaJi

1. BMS has ola option, i guess.

2. Recharge using ola money

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37

What is this doboz? First time seeing this.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Actually I saw that one payment allowed zip cash wallet, so I loaded ola money but it didn’t allow me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Any good doboz offer or referral?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Thanks but these two aren’t applicable as I have a lot of recharges done and bms voucher options also. But I am keen on something more in terms of doboz or even better

Tmpdoodle1478246350710
Deal Cadet
2
99
440
5

It is directly not working on amazon gift voucher page try applying on shopping page
Add any product to your cart
Enter details
Apply gift voucher
After applying gift voucher goto homepage and remove product from cart

Or apply directly using desktop mode

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Hi all peeps, just saw in latest update from ola money that it has allowed transfers to bank as per play store description of the update, but couldn’t find how to actually do it. Can someone help me out with the way to do it as I am still stuck with the money ??

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
177
770
12
dhaval0910 wrote:

Hi all peeps, just saw in latest update from ola money that it has allowed transfers to bank as per play store description of the update, but couldn’t find how to actually do it. Can someone help me out with the way to do it as I am still stuck with the money ??

On version 1.5.0, didn’t get any updates.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,963
16921
137
dhaval0910 wrote:

Hi all peeps, just saw in latest update from ola money that it has allowed transfers to bank as per play store description of the update, but couldn’t find how to actually do it. Can someone help me out with the way to do it as I am still stuck with the money ??

which version?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
72
68
1

Latest version is 1.6.0 which I downloaded from play store

Missing