OMG !!! Does this happened to me only ???

OMG !!! Does this happened to me only ???

Score: -2 Votes: 2

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: -2 Votes: 2

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6

You have won yourself a voucher based on your transaction on TATA CLiQ.com. Happy to share your voucher XXXX. This offer is CLiQxlusive for you, so go ahead and shop your heart out.

Terms & Conditions:
1. The value of this voucher is Rs 2000
2. This voucher has been issued to you as a part of the Freebie fest launch promotions.
3. This voucher is one time use voucher only against your next shopping at Tatacliq.com (website) and mobile app collectively referred to as “Website”
4. You can purchase any product in this period from the website
5.This voucher is applicable only on valid purchases made between Date- 23/06/2016 Time- 12:00:00 AM to Date-22/07/2016 Time- 11:59:00 PM
6. There is no part redemption of this voucher
7. This voucher is non transferrable.
8. This coupon is not applicable on the foll. Brands Nuon, Nuon Men, Nuon Women, Ascot, ETA, Vark, Bombay Paisley, Utsa, Zudio, Westport, Westreet, Wardrobe, Intima, Zuba, Parx, Park Avenue Men, Park Avenue Women, Colorplus and Raymond

XxxxxXxxxx
Your Friend at Tata CLiQ.

YES !!! You Read 200% Right : The Discount is FLAT Rs. 2000/- on no minimum Purchase. Can be used on multiple items (But Single Order only).
Besides all, i am so LAZY to check this mail after 3 days (because they Subjected the mail as “Discount Offers from TataCliq” instead of “GIFT Voucher”, “Special Discount only for you” or similar to a GIFT Voucher Mail).

i Pre-registered on TataCliq via 3 mails, but this one was only for one account.

Dimers, Hurry Up, Check your inboxes, (spam folders must)

18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
382
1270
23

It’s saying based on the transaction….So those who simply registered can skip….

Congrats anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but nevertheless too good to be true…:-D

Btw what’s this doing in hot deals?

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6
@jitheshani wrote:

It’s saying based on the transaction….So those who simply registered can skip….

Congrats anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but nevertheless too good to be true…:-D


thanks a lot, but i just bought a Logitech M135 wireless mouse with a Resent Cliq500, Nothing else.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

512
Deal Captain
51
313
10512
192
@vg_desi wrote:


@jitheshani wrote:

It’s saying based on the transaction….So those who simply registered can skip….

Congrats anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but nevertheless too good to be true…:-D


thanks a lot, but i just bought a Logitech M135 wireless mouse with a Resent Cliq500, Nothing else.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What was the email subject

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18500
188

What is coupon

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


series https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

@vg_desi

what was the code ? if you did not use then i will buy it , any other person selling tata cliq code ??

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6
@SLAYER wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:


@jitheshani wrote:

It’s saying based on the transaction….So those who simply registered can skip….

Congrats anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but nevertheless too good to be true…:-D


thanks a lot, but i just bought a Logitech M135 wireless mouse with a Resent Cliq500, Nothing else.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What was the email subject

“Discount Offers from TataCliq”

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6
@jitheshani wrote:

Btw what’s this doing in hot deals?


I also don’t know . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

actually, i was unable to change, from last 3 days, Chrome and Firefox doing some Magical tricks with me..in the morning, even DD was not loading for me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@vg_desi wrote:

@SLAYER wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:


@jitheshani wrote:

It’s saying based on the transaction….So those who simply registered can skip….

Congrats anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but nevertheless too good to be true…:-D


thanks a lot, but i just bought a Logitech M135 wireless mouse with a Resent Cliq500, Nothing else.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

What was the email subject

“Discount Offers from TataCliq”


what did you buy from same account in past and how much cost , may be it sent for freebie fest offer .

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6
@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


OontKoLoot
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
462
3070
72
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

whats this????
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@vg_desi wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


OontKoLoot
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Have you used that, actually that offer was there with many ink cartridges for just Rs.359 and free voucher worth Rs.2000 attached, i later confirmed with customer care, some said no you won’t get voucher and some said yes you’ll get, i ignored the deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Guess what, i also created a thread on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Was applicable on HP products including Cartridges starting from Rs.-350 so it was a great loot but due to their pathetic customer care missed the awesome loot…..

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8

You use that coupon and share it in DD whether check it’s working or not 😉😉😉😉😉😉

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32
@Navneet wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


OontKoLoot
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Have you used that, actually that offer was there with many ink cartridges for just Rs.359 and free voucher worth Rs.2000 attached, i later confirmed with customer care, some said no you won’t get voucher and some said yes you’ll get, i ignored the deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Guess what, i also created a thread on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Was applicable on HP products including Cartridges starting from Rs.-350 so it was a great loot but due to their pathetic customer care missed the awesome loot…..

but he bought logitech mouse only still got it , it is freebie fest offer as posted in tnc in original post . tata cliq shelling money on vouchers but not on customer care and other aspects of a good e-com , thats the difference when amazon newly launched and tatacliq newly lauch , these guys seems to have no experience of e-com segment .

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6

I just explored my TataCliq account, what i found is : they stick this Voucher Code in the Coupons Section, that’s the reason i am not able to use it anywhere rather than that particuler account.

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6
@Navneet wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


OontKoLoot
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Have you used that, actually that offer was there with many ink cartridges for just Rs.359 and free voucher worth Rs.2000 attached, i later confirmed with customer care, some said no you won’t get voucher and some said yes you’ll get, i ignored the deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Guess what, i also created a thread on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Was applicable on HP products including Cartridges starting from Rs.-350 so it was a great loot but due to their pathetic customer care missed the awesome loot…..

You should try things. later, take screenshots and archive the page on web archivers. Later, you can demand for your coupon (you have proofs), surely they will do something as they do not wants to loose a customer

Kkkkkk
Deal Captain
27
58
7426
57
@vg_desi wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:

@agent007 wrote:

What is coupon


OontKoLoot
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Have you used that, actually that offer was there with many ink cartridges for just Rs.359 and free voucher worth Rs.2000 attached, i later confirmed with customer care, some said no you won’t get voucher and some said yes you’ll get, i ignored the deal https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Guess what, i also created a thread on DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Was applicable on HP products including Cartridges starting from Rs.-350 so it was a great loot but due to their pathetic customer care missed the awesome loot…..

You should try things. later, take screenshots and archive the page on web archivers. Later, you can demand for your:-} coupon (you have proofs), surely they will do something as they do not wants to loose a customer


You know what, time is more precious than money, that is why i ignore such deals https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
And i am big part time looter, what if i bought 50-100 cartridges and they never delivered the coupons. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
For only Rs.2000, i can’t fight with noobs @ TataCliq…..

Po
Deal Cadet
1
172
817
6

You are not understanding,

i am having a call recording of a Junior executive and a senior team leader…both argued with me continously for 45 minutes (Amazon).
At last, i abused him and he disconnected the call.
I called again and another team leader gave me a ₹400 gift card resolving the issue within 10 minutes.
About 9-10 days ago, i saw a lightening deal on Calvin Klein sunglasse of ₹599 (reguler price was ₹5999/-) i added the product to the cart immediately and countdown of 15 minutes started. When i was checking out, the cart was empty and the item was out of stock within just 2 minutes. How that is possible ???
Even the senior team leader was not accepting that the item can’t be stocked out while it is in my cart (for 15 minutes) if the product is on lightening deal.
But the 2nd senior leader understand the issue quickly and you know rest……

What i want to say is : noobs are everywhere (even at Amazon). If you can’t deal with them, just pick another one…simple

Don’t Blame TataCliq only.
All etailers are having indian customer care executives (which means almost all are same).

Missing