Planning to buy CBR150 R

Planning to buy CBR150 R

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
206
341
6

Hi guys, I am planning to buy honda CBR150 r.
Can u please with below questions…

1. Any upcoming model?
2. Best model to purchase?
3. Which is d Good looking Colour?

Thanks in advance

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4772
47

1. Yes upgrade is due
2. Didnt get u
3. Red

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7
19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

1. Yes upgrade is due
2. Didnt get u
3. Red

don’t tell me you drive bikes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477331799224
Deal Cadet
0
206
341
6
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

1. Yes upgrade is due
2. Didnt get u
3. Red

When it will launch in India?

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
srt_10 wrote:

When it will launch in India?

How much KALA DHAN you have?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
srt_10 wrote:

When it will launch in India?

Always make sure you buy something which has good resale value and has reasonable demand in used bike market.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

I am waiting for duke 2017,leaked pictures looks like monster

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
Expand
ranjithsai01 wrote:

Always make sure you buy something which has good resale value and has reasonable demand in used bike market.

do you even think person buying CBR will even bother about it.

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2128
34

There’s a very informative forum (xbhp) for the queries you have, u should have a look there, it will be quite helpful.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

do you even think person buying CBR will even bother about it.

Person buying CBR is not buying ducatti or BMW (even they wont throw away their bikes when they get bored). Every vehicle in a particular price segment has a certain amount of demand in the resale market. Choosing the best one in that particular price band in case you need to sell it after a few years is sensible.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
12
Expand
ranjithsai01 wrote:

Person buying CBR is not buying ducatti or BMW (even they wont throw away their bikes when they get bored). Every vehicle in a particular price segment has a certain amount of demand in the resale market. Choosing the best one in that particular price band in case you need to sell it after a few years is sensible.

Sensible return is only provided for entry level hero honda bikes.

I am sure pulsar or any bike in this segment even qualifies for returns.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
Expand
anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Sensible return is only provided for entry level hero honda bikes.

I am sure pulsar or any bike in this segment even qualifies for returns.

Not completely true. By the way Pulsar have the greatest demand (in urban areas) in the second hand market (after activa) as far as I have seen and has good resale value

Missing